NEYMAR JUNIOR

Moderators: khulgee, Хөлбөмбөгийн модууд

Re: 11 - Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior

Postby Zoe » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:52 am

Catalan lawyer who linked with Ney lately.

Marcelo:Messi's the best in the world
Keylor Navas:Leo's the best player in the world,he's God's gift!
Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:48 am

Neymar and his son were registered as Barcelona members

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2LfNKOtASM

Neymar Jr - Super Skills - Barcelona & Brazil
Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:19 am

Neymar Jr & Ronaldinho ● SAMBA SKILLS ● Barcelona HD
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:59 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDgPv82kSEA

Aubameyang: “One player I would like Dortmund to sign? Neymar.”

Luque (ex-Deportivo -Newcastle): "Messi is unstoppable, Neymar is the future and Suarez starts to show why he won the Golden Boot." [cope]

Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid): "Neymar can become the best player in the world, he has the talent for it." [sportv]

César Luis Menotti: “Messi and Neymar will create beauty — just like Picasso’s paint brush.”

Roberto Carlos (ex-Madrid) “My favorite player now? Neymar. He's the player I enjoy to watch play more.” [espn]

Suarez: "Neymar will be the best in the world. He has everything, on and off the pitch." [golt]

Pelé: “I like the way Barça plays today. I would have definitely fit in this team with such nice players as Xavi, Iniesta, Messi and Neymar”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCZFTYFAuXw
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:52 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS22coiVe28

Neymar - Top 30 Goals Ever

Neymar for New York Times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3p6kOd ... e=youtu.be

Giroud (Arsenal) “Neymar is the leader of this Brazil team. He's very well suited to Europe and La Liga.” [rmc]

Pele: "Neymar is like our son: He played for Santos, I played for Santos, my son was his trainer, so we are very proud of Neymar." [b/r]
Pele: "Neymar's play, from last year to this year, has improved fantastically. He still has a lot to learn, but he is a good player." [b/r]

Alexis (Arsenal): "Neymar always brings joy to the dressing room, it's infectious. He never loses it, it's what I love about him." [afc]
Alexis: "Neymar's a great player on the pitch. He's different in training, he does things nobody else does. That's the beauty of football."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMhEPzXf9aQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-oOosI ... e=youtu.be

Ney in NIKE commercial

Capello: "Neymar is more creative than Ronaldo, but he's still far from Messi, who's at another level. Neymar needs time, he's still young."

Pele: "Neymar is like our son: He played for Santos, I played for Santos, my son was his trainer, so we are very proud of Neymar." [b/r]
Pele: "Neymar's play, from last year to this year, has improved fantastically. He still has a lot to learn, but he is a good player." [b/r]
Pele: "I think Neymar is a good player, an excellent young player and he's going to be a big star, no doubt." [via goal]

Dunga (coach BRA): "Messi keeps on shining, but people now also see Neymar, which shows how important he is becoming. He keeps on growing."

Adriano (ex-Inter -Roma): "Neymar is one of the best players in the world and I'm sure he will win the Ballon d'Or very soon." [sambafoot]

Miranda: “With Barça, the difference is that they play a more passing style and have game-changing players like Messi and Neymar.”
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby PrOXy » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:47 pm

нейн хүүгийн ээж нь ийм бүсгүй байдаг юм байна.

сүүлд псж-д гоолдчихоод "жирэмсэн" селеб хийж хуруугаа хөхөөд байхаар нь золиг чинь дахиад хүүхэд хийчихсэн юм байх гэтэл найзынх нь эхнэр нь юм гэсэн кк
Barça doesn't buy galacticos, we CREATE them.
PrOXy
Culé
Culé

Location: фигугээс бусад бүх цаг үеийн блауграна өмсгөлтнүүд мандтугай!!!

Postby Dondogoo » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:21 pm

ккк найзын эхнэр нтр гээд юун ч хөөрхөн сэтгэлээрээ юм бэ дээ
Nice people like you
Dondogoo

Postby Zoe » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:15 pm

Neymar - The amazing jewel (Book)

Ney with his comic book

Most popular players in Brazil: Neymar 32.1%, Messi 9.1%, Ronaldinho 8.1%, Fred 5.1%, Cristiano Ronaldo 2.9% [stochos]

Marquinhos (PSG) “Neymar is an unpredictable player. When you think he goes to one side, he then goes to the other. He always surprises.”

Gullit: “Neymar is young and he has just come to Europe. He will improve because he still has a lot to learn.”

Angel Cappa (ex-assistant): "I thought Neymar was an excellent player, but I didn't expect him to adapt this fast. He's really good." [ser]

Marcos Assuncao (Santos, ex-Betis -Roma): "I'm sure that in one or two years, Neymar will already be the best player in the world." [lx]

Roberto Carlos (ex-Madrid) “Neymar will be the number one once Cristiano and Messi stop being so good.” [radio marca]

Moura: “Neymar is a football genius. I'm happy to say he is my friend. I love to watch him play for Barça, they will help him a lot.”

Lennon (coach Celtic): "Neymar makes the other players look ordinary."

Capello: "I think Neymar can lead the club. I saw him play with Brazil. He has high level & it's fun to see him on TV. A very good player."

Senna (ex-Villareal): "Neymar is more than good player, he is a crack!. He can be as decisive as Messi."

Seedorf (ex-Milan) “Neymar is still young but he is doing really well.He has gone to a big club and is doing a great job there. ”
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6Iqmsr ... e=youtu.be

Ricky Martin (singer): "It's a joy to watch Neymar play, he's a machine!" [eebnc via md]

Falcao (ex-Internacional -Roma): "I'm convinced Neymar will triumph at Barça. He will compete for the Ballon d'Or."

Coutinho (Liverpool): "Messi and Neymar are two great players, they will make each other better." [la xarxa]

Serginho: Neymar will succeed at Barca like Ronaldinho and Rivaldo and will become the best in the world

El Shaarawy (Milan) “Neymar is one of the best player in the world. I faced him in Geneva (friendly) and he's amazing with the ball.” [efe]

Kris Commons (Celtic) “Stronger Barça team? They have Neymar who's one of the best players. They're a bigger threat.” [bbc]

Lucas Moura (PSG): "Neymar is a football genius. I'm happy to be able to say he's my friend. I love to watch him playing at Barça." [as]

Fabio Capello (ex-coach Milan -Madrid -ENG): "Watching Neymar is a joy, he's a great player. He can become a leader at Barça." [onda cero]

Denilson (ex-Betis): "Neymar is updated version of Robinho and me. I didn't score that easily. Neymar has it all, strong point is dribbling"
Last edited by Zoe on Sun May 10, 2015 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Tue May 05, 2015 10:20 am

new boots!

Ronaldo: “Neymar is on the right track. He'll be one of the best in Brazil and the world. He's charismatic and professional.”

Carlos Alberto: "Neymar is an unbelievable talent. I see him as the new version of Garrincha."

Ronaldo (ex-PSV -Barcelona -Inter -Madrid -Milan): "For me, Neymar is one the top-3 players in the world, no doubt about that." [ge]
Ronaldo (ex-Barça) “Neymar has a brilliant future ahead of him and is already performing marvelously right now.” [espn brasil]
Ronaldo: “Neymar's performances will please the people of Brazil because he is a great idol. I hope he surpasses me in all aspects.”
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sun May 10, 2015 8:31 pm

50 goal hiichihlee. Vamos NEY!

buh 50 goal ni
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Mon May 11, 2015 5:04 pm

Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Wed May 13, 2015 3:40 pm

Neymar UCL hasagdah shatand 4 toglolt daraallaj goaldson anhnii tamirchin bolloo!

Neymar has become the new brand ambassador for online poker company Pokerstars

Neymar vs Bayern - Individual highlights

Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Tue May 19, 2015 12:19 am

Most Barcelona goals in a season, not counting Messi: Neymar 37 (2014/15) - Rivaldo 36 (2000/01) - Eto'o 36 (2008/09) :-D

:-o :eek:

shine mashintai bolj. ferrari!

Ronaldo (ex-Barça, Madrid) “As Zidane said, Messi, Cristiano, and Neymar are incredible but I think football needs more stars.” [istoe]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:13 pm

Ney Commercial (Listerine)

Ney all 7 goals in COPA DEL REY 2014-15!

Lucas Leiva's Fantasy Team: Pepe Reina: Maicon Thiago Silva Agger Marcelo: Alonso Gilberto Silva: Ronaldinho Gerrard Neymar: Suarez
Leiva (Liverpool) “Neymar is a typical Brazilian, like Ronaldinho. Very relaxed and confident. Could probably be the best in the world.”

Messi: “I’ve said before that with Neymar’s quality, touch and fitness, he can become the best in the world, and Suarez is the same.”
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby turuue » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:47 pm

Төрөө
turuue

Postby turuue » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:09 pm

Төрөө
turuue

Postby PrOXy » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:56 pm

ней өнгөрдөг улиралд 39 гоол оруулсан. лигад 22 (1), а.л-т 10, копад 7… а.л болон копагийн мэргэн буучаар тодорсон. гоолын чанарын хувьд маш өндөр. а.л-ын финал, хагас шигшээ, 1/4 шигээ гээд л (ситигээс бусад бүх хасагдах шатны өрсөлдөгчдөд гоолджээ). мөн копагийн финал болон хагас шигшээ, 1/4 шигшээ г.м

хүнд өрсөлдөгчдийн эсрэг

псж 5 гоол
атлетик 4
атлети 3
байерн 3
шумбагчид 3
севийя 2
мадрид 1
юве 1
перикос 1
ла реал 1

бусад тамирчид 1 улиралд хийсэн хамгийн их гоолууд

анри 39
фалькао (10/11) 38
кавани (12/13) 38
этоо (08/09) 37
ван перси (11/12) 37
дрогба (09/10) 37
лева (12/13) 36
диего коста (13/14) 36
форлан 35
шева (00/01) 34
торрес (07/08) 33
агуэро (14/15) 32
раул (00/01) 32
вийяа (08/09) 30
инзаги 30
батистута 29

Barça doesn't buy galacticos, we CREATE them.
PrOXy
Culé
Culé

Location: фигугээс бусад бүх цаг үеийн блауграна өмсгөлтнүүд мандтугай!!!

Postby Zoe » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:30 am

Neymar in the Gillette commercial

Neymar with British actor John Boyega

Suárez: “Everyone is seeing what Neymar is doing. He will become the best player in the world.”

Buffon: "My son is fan of mine, but also Neymar's fan"

Roberto Carlos (ex-Madrid) “In a short time, Neymar will be the best in the world. I think he can help Brazil win the World Cup again.”

Van Nistelrooy (ex-Man United) “When Neymar, Suarez and Messi are functioning, Barcelona have the best attack in the world.” [goal]

Barzagli (Juventus): "Suarez and Neymar are top 5 in the world and Messi is number one, a phenomenon. He showed it again in CL final." [sky]

Vasilyev (Monaco VP) “Man United made us an offer for Martial. It's the price of Suarez or Neymar. The best players in the world.” [sun]

Willian (Chelsea): "Hazard and Neymar can win Ballon d'Or. It depends on them, but they have great potential to reach that level." [goal]

Suarez: "I won't start dribbling four players, that's not my thing. To do that, we have Leo, Ney, Andres... I'm here to help the team."

Perez (president Real Madrid): "It's true we wanted to sign Neymar. But he's not the only player I couldn't get - Vieira, Ribery..." [cope]

Tw Julian Edelman (American-football player, New England Patriots): "Neymar is a beast"

Filipe Luis: “Neymar is quick and lethal in front of goal. You have to be alert when he is on the field.”

Fernandinho (Man City): "Messi or Ronaldo? Messi. Hazard or Neymar? Neymar. Lewandowski or Suarez? Suarez." [mcfc]

Fabregas: "I don't remember a front three like Messi, Suarez and Neymar, as powerful and talented as those three, since I was born."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:56 pm

https://instagram.com/p/7jBI3VletH/

haha this is one epic. atletico fan reacting after Ney free-kick goal "what a goal, bastard always scores here" :ногоон: :eek:

'I think Neymar is the best in the world'- Says Real Madrid legend, Roberto Carlos.
Roberto Carlos "People talk about Ronaldo and Messi. Neymar is the best. What he does for Barça is better, because the team's already built"
Roberto Carlos "Brazil is putting together a team for the Copa América, so, Neymar can't shine as much as he does for Barcelona."
Roberto Carlos "Neymar plays more like himself here at Barça because being the leader for Brazil is too much responsibility for him."
Roberto Carlos "Neymar's more comfortable with Messi and Suárez alongside him."

Coutinho (Liverpool): "I've known Neymar since we played together in BRA U14 team. He's very down to earth, everyone admires him." [bbc]

Pele: "Neymar to break my record of most goals ever for BRA? If he breaks this record, fantastic. One more for Santos!" [afp]
Pele: “I'd like to play for Barcelona with Messi and Neymar. They are the same style as Santos and Brazil of my day.” [telegraph]
Last edited by Zoe on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby CrossBonez » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:10 pm

Татвар матвараа төлөхөд яадаг аалз вэ. Бразил дахь хамаг хөрөнгийг нь царцаасан гэж байна ш д. 48m$
CrossBonez
Арсенал фэн
Арсенал фэн

Postby turuue » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:53 pm

манайх ер нь багаараа тийм асуудалтай юм шиг байгаан. :ногоон:
сая бас Маше яасан ч гэв.
Төрөө
turuue

Postby Zoe » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:26 am

Top-selling player shirts 2015: 1 Messi 2 Ronaldo 3 Depay 4 Schweinsteiger 5 Hazard 6 Rooney 7 Neymar 8 Aguero 9 Alexis 10 Coutinho [kitbag]

Most popular footballers in Brazil: Neymar 32,6% - Messi 11,9 - Ronaldo 4,3 - David Luiz 3,7 - Guerrero 3,3 - Rogerio Ceni 2,3 [sse via ge]

Vermaelen: "Messi en Neymar are gifted, you can't reach that level with training. Every week they do things that make our mouths drop open."

Gary Lineker: " Messi, Suarez and Neymar could well prove to be the most prolific, thrilling, unstoppable front 3 of all time."

David Beckham: “My favorite players to watch are Messi and Ronaldo. Also Morata, Verratti, and of course Neymar.” [efe]

Pele: “I'd like to play for Barcelona with Messi and Neymar. They are the same style as Santos and Brazil of my day.” [telegraph]

Rio Ferdinand: “Neymar is an exquisite player, he really is.”

Tw Kluivert: "@neymarjr is in charge of @FCBarcelona, great to see him scoring 4 goals and ofcourse @LuisSuarez9 aswell #amunt #Barca"

Ronaldinho: "Neymar can be my successor at Barça? Yes, he's great, he'll make history. He'll do what other Brazilians did at Barça." [marca]

Roberto Carlos (ex-Madrid) “When I'm asked about Messi and Cristiano, I say that Neymar is the best for me.”
Roberto Carlos: “Neymar is going to have a Ballon d'Or in one or two years because he is going to deserve it.” [globo]
Roberto Carlos: “It is not just for Neymar's goals, but for the ease with which he plays and the confidence he has.”

Ramalho (ex-coach Santos): "Neymar will be the successor of Messi, he'll be the leader of Barça. And the best player in the world." [weloba]
Ramalho: "Ney's dad asked if he should join Barça or Madrid. Said he'd fit in better at Barça. Robinho's Madrid failure also played a part."

Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zz » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqEmQIno7tU

Авъяастай юм байлээ.
Zz

PreviousNext

Return to Францын Лиг 1