20 - Сержи Роберто Карнисер

Moderators: poseidon, Могжоохон, Хөлбөмбөгийн модууд

20 - Сержи Роберто Карнисер

Postby Zoe » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:15 pm

Last edited by Zoe on Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marcelo:Messi's the best in the world
Keylor Navas:Leo's the best player in the world,he's God's gift!
Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Re: 24 - Сержи Роберто Карнисер

Postby Zoe » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:21 pm

Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:34 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN3Tj_rlB58

Sergi Roberto || Pre-season Best skills || 2014/2015
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:28 pm

with his gf Coral
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Mon May 04, 2015 11:36 am

Zoe
Culé
Culé

Re: 20 - Сержи Роберто Карнисер

Postby Zoe » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:56 pm

Sergi Roberto received the award for Best Sportsman in his hometown Reus

Oier (Real Sociedad): "Luis Enrique always liked Sergi Roberto and used him at many positions - I've seen him train at right back." [weloba]

Monchi (director Sevilla): "Sergi Roberto has surprised me at right back - attacks well, takes responsibility. He's becoming a key player."

Sergi Roberto: "At the end of last season, when it wasn't yet clear if Alves would stay, Luis Enrique told me he could use me at right back"
Sergi Roberto: "If you work hard and you don't get playing time, it's normal that you in the end start considering to leave." [rac1]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:16 pm

Young SERGI!

Sergi Roberto: "If I would have left, I would have regretted it a lot."
Sergi Roberto: "Playing at right back gave me more playing time and more confidence."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:00 am

Pep in 2011: "Sergi Roberto is a player to look out for in the coming years. When he really breaks through you’ll all be surprised"

How Barcelona and Madrid fought to sign Sergi Roberto
A fax from the Catalan club changed the youngster's life for the better

Fights between Barcelona and Madrid to sign future stars are normal, but one of the most ferocious of our times was the battle for Sergi Roberto. A boy of 14 years of age from Nastic caught the attention, but until then only Espanyol had been interrested in his signing. Sergi reached his second year of training in the Infantil category in Tarragona, after being formed in Santes Creus, when he travelled to Barcelona to play against Damm. A game that marked him forever. It was there that FC Barcelona saw him and moved to sign him at full speed. Real Madrid's chief scout in Catalunya, Manolo Romero, was also on the prowl and knew there was no time to waste.

Los Blancos were the first to move for him. Sergi had a great game in Nou Barris and Madrid sent a fax to the offices of Nastic with an offer for the player. The proposal created a lot of doubt in the player's family, but luckily they had little time to think. The fax machine provided another surprise on Tuesday, with a message from Barcelona. The player had a dream to play at Barcelona, his family too, and they gave him the nod on that immediately. Sergi took a couple of training sessions with Barça and was incorporated into the Cadete B side.

The person responsible for bringing Sergi Roberto to Barcelona was Albert Benaiges. He went to the game to watch Jose Barragan, a centre-back for Nastic, but during the match saw a central midfielder perfect for Barcelona. He gave his name and asked the club to help sign him. Benaiges didn't think twice - this was an ideal player for Barcelona.

Sergi had reached the time to take a leap forward after a scrupulous process of formation. After two years in the Escola Maria Cortina, he became the youngest player for Santes Creus, a club of great tradition in grassroots football in Reus. In the last two years there he was taught by Ignacio Rodriguez, a coach who continues to work with young people in Santes Creus and who taught him the football basics. Their connection was so good that Sergi keeps contact with him and asks advice from time to time.

http://www.sport-english.com/en/noticia ... to-4670654
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:07 pm

PrOXy wrote:сержигээ дурсахаа мартжээ. хийгүй сайхан тоглосон.

залуу маань 23 тоглолтонд 6 өөр байрлалд гарлаа.
баруун хагас - 7 тоглолт
баруун хойно - 6
зүүн хагас - 6
баруун жигүүр - 2
зүүн жигүүр - 1
цэвэрлэгч - 1

Sergi Roberto: “As a kid, I loved Ronaldinho but when I grew up, I admired Xavi and Iniesta.”
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Return to FC Barcelona