Эрик Силвайн Абидаль

Moderators: poseidon, Могжоохон, Хөлбөмбөгийн модууд

Re: Эрик Силвайн Абидаль

Postby addictive » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:56 pm

Хорт хавдарын эсрэг буяны тоглолтон дээр... :eek:

Benzema (Madrid): "I dedicate 'Best French player 2012' trophy to Abidal. He's on his way to winning the most important game of his life."
Benzema (Real Madrid): "Abidal is always there for me. I was his protégé at Lyon. He's one of my best friends, almost an older brother" [ff]

Манай хүнийг ПСЖ авъя гээд хөөцөлдсөн гэнэ. Аби маань би Барсад зодог тайлмаар байгаагаа ярьжээ.
addictive
Culé
Culé

Postby addictive » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:58 pm

Аби маань тв3-т сайхан ярилцлаганд орсон байналээ.

http://www.tv3.cat/3alacarta/#/videos/4397311
нэвтрүүлгийг нь үзье гэвэл.

Abidal: "At Wembley, Puyi told me: When you lift the cup, you'll feel that the world stops. And it was like that." [tv3]
Abidal: "From my hospital bed, I heard the people at the Camp Nou sing my name in the 22nd minute of the game. It gave me goosebumps."
Abidal: "You need to know the words of the hymn of the club you play for. My daughters are already singing it at home." [tv3]
Abidal: "It's not easy to get along with star players but Messi is the most humble in the world. It's a great group"
Abidal: "When you enter the operating room, you never know what will happen. You think about your familt, but I believed in the doctors"
Abidal: "It's very strong to feel loved. When I see images of people that show they love me, I have to stay here forever"
Abidal: "To encourage people, you have to show a good face. Although it's hard to show you're strong. My smile is real. I have it always"
addictive
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:28 pm

Eric Abidal with the 2012 Globe Soccer Award for "Best career for a footballer" in Dubai [as]
Marcelo:Messi's the best in the world
Keylor Navas:Leo's the best player in the world,he's God's gift!
Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Цэнгүүн » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:28 pm

Гайхалтай хүн шүү.. Хурдхан талбайд харах юм сан..
"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Postby Цэнгүүн » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:33 pm

"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Postby PrOXy » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:22 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz77seij ... youtu.be&a

Rey Éric: The first battle

Animo Abi!
Barça doesn't buy galacticos, we CREATE them.
PrOXy
Culé
Culé

Location: фигугээс бусад бүх цаг үеийн блауграна өмсгөлтнүүд мандтугай!!!

Postby Zoe » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:00 am

Abidal at ski resort in Androrra
Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:25 pm

A TRUE CHAMPION!!!!

Tw Gary Lineker: "Unbelievably heartwarming and inspirational story to see Abidal back in the Barcelona squad after his Liver transplant!"

Tw Jorge Lorenzo (MotoGP world champion): "Abidal is back! Great news! Eric is an example to all, in sport and life! Nice to see you again!"
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby PrOXy » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:07 am

сельтагийн фенүүд хүндэтгэл үзүүлээд л гоё байсан шүү.
Barça doesn't buy galacticos, we CREATE them.
PrOXy
Culé
Culé

Location: фигугээс бусад бүх цаг үеийн блауграна өмсгөлтнүүд мандтугай!!!

Postby Zoe » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:38 am

PrOXy wrote:Image

сельтагийн фенүүд хүндэтгэл үзүүлээд л гоё байсан шүү.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9rOEfNg ... e=youtu.be

Video of the Celta fans giving Abidal a standing ovation

Abidal received a French-Spanish friendship award

Villa: "Abidal is an example for everyone of us, not only for sportsmen, for all people. He didn't give up and showed what you can achieve."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Цэнгүүн » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:49 pm

Abidal's return
"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:50 pm

Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:29 pm

Respect for Benzema!!
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:57 pm

Tw Eric Abidal: Merci Gérard...

Tw Radamel Falcao (Atletico Madrid): "What a joy is the return of Eric Abidal to the pitch"

Tw Michu (Swansea): "Eric Abidal again!!!"

Tw Dani Alves: Oooooo meu big bro voltouuuuu!! Obrigado meu Deus por ser tão grande. http://instagram.com/p/Xx3zvTuH7E/

Tw Isaac Cuenca (Ajax): Un abrazo fuerte a #Abidal que ha vuelto a jugar después de 13 meses y una lucha incansable. Eres grande!

Tw Puyol: "Abi is so great, an example to follow for everyone. #greatAbi"

Tw Pinto: "Very happy! Great team match, a clean sheet, but bigger: It is about Abidal's Return pic.twitter.com/DFcMPpfm8a" - @13_Pinto

Tw Marc Bartra: Gran victoria del equipo 5-0 vs Mallorca y grande Abi!!! Muy contento una noche más en el Camp Nou! #ViscaElBarça! pic.twitter.com/VO4eye07Db

Tw Thiago: "Today the scoreline doesn't matter, what's important has a name, Monsieur Eric Abidal pic.twitter.com/BcI7qUjTHu"

Tw Rafa Nadal (tennis player): "Many congratulations, Eric! You are for everyone a great example of overcoming."

Ins Johathan Dos Santos: "What a great joy to see Abidal on the pitch of the Camp Nou again! http://instagram.com/p/Xx9GApvgxd/ (@jona2santos)

Tw Gary Lineker (ex-player): "Great to hear That Abidal returned to the pitch. A heartwarming and remarkable tale. #animsabidal"

Tw Tello: "5-0. The big news is we saw #Abidal playing again. #impossibleisnothing #forçabarça http://www.whosay.com/cristiantello/photos/319039 …"

Tw Rosell (president): "Very happy with the return of Abidal to the pitch and the return of Tito to the bench at Camp Nou."

Tw Tim Cahill (NY Red Bulls): Eric Abidal your a legend. Amazing to see him back and playing again #classact @FCBarcelona
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:03 pm

Italian paper La Gazzetta dello Sport has tonight postponed the deadline of Sunday's paper to be able to include Abidal's return [via catr]

Abidal: "This is a unique moment. I thank all the people that have been behind me... People at the hospital... But especially my cousin."
Abidal: "I told the coach before the game I felt good, that I was ready to help the team."
Abidal: "My advice to people with in the same situation is to fight hard, to be grateful to God, and to pray a lot."
Abidal: "I feel great. Apart from my family, football is my life. I didn't want to retire without having played again."
Abidal "What Tito said at the Gamper game helped me a lot." *vilanova said at team presentation in august: "abi, your fight is our strength"
Abidal: "If I can, I will continue playing for one or two more years. If not, you can hire me here at Barça TV... (laughs)"
Abidal: "I failed some passes, but guess it's normal after being away for a year. I'm happy we didn't concede while I was on the pitch."
Abidal: "I said to Alexis before the game: 'You'll score today, don't forget me!'. I knew it was his day..."

:-D
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Re: Éric Sylvain Abidal

Postby ganzorigmn » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:36 pm

addictive wrote:Мороккогийн лигийн тоглолтонд: "May God heal you"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2-f3LFw ... e=youtu.be

Хүн болгон л залбирч байх шиг байсан. Энэ муухай өвчин нь талбай дээр тоглодогоос нь илүү алдаршуулчихийн.
ganzorigmn

Re: 22 - Эрик Силвайн Абидаль

Postby Zoe » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:03 am

Abi on cover of charity book!
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:22 am

Abi's beautiful wife!!!
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:51 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKCxLxTl ... e=youtu.be

Abidal's interview with FCBtv (Mongol orchuulga door baigaa!)

Абидал: Би талбайд гаралгүйгээр зодгоо тайлахыг хүсээгүй

Элэгний хорт хавдарын улмаас нэг жил гариу хөлбөмбөгийн талбайдаа гарч чадаагүй Эрик Абидал өнгөрсөн долоо хоногт багтайгаа эргэн нэгдсэн билээ. Тэрээр 90 минут талбайд тоглоогүй ч сэлгээгээр орж ирэн тоглолтын сүүл хэсгийг талбайд өнгөрүүлсэн нь олон олон күлэгийн сэтгэлийг хөдөлгөсөн юм.

Элэгний хорт хавдарын улмаас нэг жил гариу хөлбөмбөгийн талбайдаа гарч чадаагүй Эрик Абидал өнгөрсөн долоо хоногт багтайгаа эргэн нэгдсэн билээ. Тэрээр 90 минут талбайд тоглоогүй ч сэлгээгээр орж ирэн тоглолтын сүүл хэсгийг талбайд өнгөрүүлсэн нь олон олон күлэгийн сэтгэлийг хөдөлгөсөн юм. Тэрээр энэ удаад хөлбөмбөгийн талбайдаа эргэж ирсэн талаараа ярилцлага өгсөн байна.
- Миний гэр бүлийнхний туслалцаагүйгээр мөн бусад хүмүүсийн туслалцаагүйгээр би эргэж ирэхгүй байх байсан. Тэдэнгүй бол би яаж үүнийг даван туулах байснаа ч мэдэхгүй байна.
Абидал мөн үеэлдээ маш их талархаж байгаа илэрхийлэн:
- Тэр бол маш чухал хүн. Эмнэлэг дээр надтай хамт байж нада туслаж үргэлж надтай хамт байсан. Камэраны урд би байсан бол тэр камэраны хойно тэр надтай хамт л байсан. Гэхдээ би тэр бол маш чухал хүн хэмээн үеэлийнхээ талаар ярижээ.
Тэрээр үргэлжлүүлэн:
- Тэд надад ахин өвчинд нэрвэгдсэнийг хэлэх үед анхных шигээ замаар тэмцэж чадахгүй гэдгээ мэдсэн. Тиймээс яаж үүнийг даван туулах талаар бодож хурдан багтаа буцаж ирэхийг л бодож байлаа. Хөлбөмбөг бол миний амьдрал. Тиймээс би ахиж талбайд гаралгүйгээр хөлбөмбөгөө орхиж чадаагүй. Ахин эргэн ирж тэмцэлдэхийг би бууж өгөхөөс илүүд үзсэн. Би цаашдаа улам сайн тоглолтыг үзүүлж нэгээс хоёр жилийг ахин талбайд өнгөрүүлнэ гэдэгтээ итгэлтэй байна.
Талбайд гарах үед:
- Тито надаас тоглоход бэлэн үү? гэж асуусан. Тэр намайг формоо эргүүлж аваагүйг бэлтгэл дээр харсан. Гэхдээ л тэр намайг талбайд гаргасан. Би гарахын өмнө юу хийхээ сайн мэдэхгүй байсан. Гэхдээ би түүний асуултанд "Би зүгээрээ энэ цөөхөн хэдэн минутанд талбайд тоглож чадна" хэмээн хариулсан . Тито надад өмнө нь олон зүйлийг хэлж байсан. Хэрвээ чи хүчтэй байж чадах юм бол бидэн дээр хурдан эргэн ирнэ. Бид чамайг эргэн иртэл чинь маш удаан хүлээх болно. Чиний тэмцэл бидэнд хүч өгдөг гэсэн үг нь надад их урам зоригийг өгсөн. Мөн өөрийн сургагч багш Хуанхо Брауд баярласнаа хэлмээр байна. Тэр надад: Алив ээ, Чи бусадтайгаа хамт байх хэрэгтэй, Бид хамтдаа байж тэдэн дээр, баг дээрээ эргэн ирэх хэрэгтэй гэж байнга хэлдэг байсан хэмээгээд энэхүү ярилцлагаа өндөрлүүлжээ

Source: http://news.fcbarcelona.mn/stuff/4-1-0-72

Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:35 pm

Zoe wrote:Image

Abi on cover of charity book!

Abidal at the presentation of a charity book
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:29 pm

Abidal: "I've suffered. One day, I couldn't stand the pain anymore, and I asked the doctors to put me in a coma." [tf1]
Abidal: "I'm a fighter. My goal was always to live the same life as before, playing football. I wanted to retire in beauty, on the pitch."
Abidal: "I was happy to hear the fans cheer my name in minute 22, my shirt number. They did it every single game. It was huge." [tf1]

Eric Abidal: “After the cancer I had, I look at life differently, but I'm the same person.” [rac1]
Eric Abidal: “The word cancer is very strong. When you first talk to the doctors, you're scared.”

Robert Pires (ex-Arsenal): "I almost cried when I saw Abidal's comeback. When you know what he's been through, it's overwhelming..." [cope]

Ribery (Bayern): "Abidal's comeback is great news, I'm so happy for him. We call each other. It was very tough for him and his family." [md]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:39 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIlKi_H42MI

Abidal defending vs Levante

Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Цэнгүүн » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:09 pm

"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sun May 19, 2013 1:55 am

Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Цэнгүүн » Fri May 31, 2013 9:28 pm

Зургаан жил Абитай хамт:
"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

PreviousNext

Return to FC Barcelona