http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-EoxMBPkwM
"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Re: 16 - Сержио Бускетс Бурхос

Postby Zoe » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:47 pm

The Silent Hero

Romeu (Chelsea): "Examples? Xavi, Busquets, Lampard, Gerrard... Players who stayed at the top for many years, that's really difficult."
Romeu (Chelsea): "For me, Busquets is the best defensive midfielder in the world, with Alonso. Irreplaceable for Barça. The perfect player."

Sylvinho (ex Barça) “At Barça are many great players. Messi's a phenomenon. Xavi, Iniesta, and Busquets are world champions.” [la xarxa]

Javi Martinez (Bayern): "Busquets is an example? Of course, for every midfielder. His command of all aspects of the game is spectacular."
Marcelo:Messi's the best in the world
Keylor Navas:Leo's the best player in the world,he's God's gift!
Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Цэнгүүн » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:26 pm

Кареарынхаа турш анх удаагаа хийсэн пеналть гэв үү дээ.
"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Postby tsenguunm » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:05 pm

хvvе GG vсээ авхуулцан байна шд
Madridista
tsenguunm

Postby Цэнгүүн » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:25 pm

"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Postby Цэнгүүн » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:16 pm

Манай хүн 25 хүрч байна :birthday

Vicente Del Bosque: "If I were a player, I would like to be like Busquets."

Xavi: “Without Busquets, Barcelona and Spain could never had achieved what we have achieved”

Pacho Maturana: “For me, Sergio Busquets is the best player in the world. He never plays badly, always solves all the problems.”

Cesar Luis Menotti: “The first time I saw Busquets playing, I called a friend and said: ‘I saw a player from an extinct species’. An absolute talent.”

Xavi and Iniesta are the most creative midfielders in the world, but, above all, there is Busquets,” says Javier Mascherano

Төрсөн өдөртөө давхацуулан нөхрийн гэрээг 2018 он хүртэл сунгажээ..
Гэрээг худалдах үнийн нөхцөл 150 сая евро.. Гарцаагүй домог болно л доо.
"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Postby Цэнгүүн » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:09 pm

"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Postby Цэнгүүн » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:26 pm

"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:44 am

Drawing: Sergio Busquets

Felipe Luiz (Atléti): "Barça is not just Messi, there are many other key players like Busquets."
Felipe Luiz: "Busquets steals the ball many times and although he has no goals or assists, for the team he's as important as Messi."
Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Цэнгүүн » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:27 pm

Sergio Busquets ● Incredible Midfielder | 2013-14 HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kryg1ovSXVE
"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:22 pm

ook: Sergio Busquets - The Guardian of Barça
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Цэнгүүн » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:25 pm

"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMlXL4SMmCc

Sergio Busquets - Ultimate Skill Show 2014/2015

Mascherano: "Even if that would mean I'd be on the bench, I really hope Busquets can be ready for Sunday. I never can be like him."

Del Bosque (coach ESP): "Sergio Busquets is a coach who's playing football." [via marca]

Xabi Alonso (Real Madrid): "Busquets is probably the most tactical player I've played with." [perarnau]

Pellegrini (coach Man City): "Busquets already gives the pass while he's still robbing the ball. Everything he does is intentional" [elpais]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:05 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIwHsMMkNe4

Carrick (Man United): "I still try to learn. You can look at Pirlo, Xabi Alonso, Busquets... Busquets probably doesn’t get enough credit."

Vicente del Bosque: "You watch the game, you don't see Busquets. You watch Busquets, you see the whole game."

Biton (Celtic): "Busquets looks very good on TV but when you face him, you understand just how good. I'd want to be 40% of the player he is"

Samper (Barca B): There is no better example than Busquets , i try to learn from him because he is the best ever in his position
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Re: 5 - Сержио Бускетс Бурхос

Postby Zoe » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:42 am

Busque with his GF Elena.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alYKKf2TMsI

Busquets taking penalties in tv show

Bojan: “The 2 players that I would bring to Stoke City? Busquets and Luis Suárez.”

Xavi: "I think nobody understands the game better than him, whether in attacking or defending.”
Xavi: "Barça have an incredible group. From Andres to Leo. Pique, Mascherano. And I have a weak spot for Busquets, an example in everything"
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:55 am

by Marca

Sergio Busquets in La Liga last 3 seasons:

2014/15 = 92% pass accuracy

2013/14 = 92% pass accuracy

2012/13 = 92% pass accuracy

(Squawka)

Muniesa: “Messi, like everyone. It was hard to get the ball from him, Xavi, Iniesta, and Busquets.”

Xavi: "Busquets is the best 'pivot" in the world. And doing everything with one touch. It's outrageous he's not on Ballon d'Or list" [sport]

Marcos Senna (NY Cosmos, ex-Villarreal): "At Busquets' position, I don't see any player who is better than Sergio." [rac1]

Escriba (coach Getafe): "I have a weak spot for Busquets. He does everything right."

Tw Diario AS: "Sergio Busquets: the most underrated footballer in contemporary football. Discuss."
Tw Diario AS: "Busquets wins it, turns on it, keeps it, dribbles it, passes it expertly over the top to @LuisSuarez9 who's flagged for offside. He wasn't."

Jorge Valdano: "Busquets is always in the right place — there's nobody like him. He's playing with the precision of a surgeon." [cadena ser]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:25 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuqdBDaJ4-4p

Koke (Atletico): "It's impossible to take the ball from Busquets. When you give him the ball, you know he's not going to lose it." [oc]

Piqué: "Dream team? De Gea- Stones, Piqué, Ramos- Iniesta, Busquets, Fabregas, Pogba- Messi, Suarez and Neymar."

Xavi's best XI: Valdes; R.Carlos Abidal Puyol Dani Alves; Busquets Pirlo Iniesta; Ronaldinho Eto'o Messi
Xavi: "I am a huge fan of Busquets, and he's a very close friend [of mine]."
Xavi: "He is in game changing and match winning form — setting up goals and putting the opposition under pressure in their own half."
Xavi: "Busquets has to step up and lead this Barça team over the next few years — both out on the pitch and in the dressing room."

Luis Enrique: "Busquets is the most intelligent player I've coached. He can play at several positions, but he's at his best as pivot."

Eric Abidal: "Team Of The Year? UEFA does not understand anything about football because they did not choose Busquets."

Laudrup: "Busquets is simply and exceptional player. Whenever you need him on the pitch, he's there."
Laudrup (ex-Real Madrid): "Busquets is Barça's cornerstone, he gives the midfield balance. Busi is always there where the team needs him."

Geronimo Rulli (Real Sociedad): "I've got a weakness for Sergio Busquets. No player is as indispensable as him."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:43 am

Sergio Busquets was snubbed by UEFA but remains as vital as ever at Barca

This shouldn't need saying anymore, but it does: Sergio Busquets is very good at football.

This week, UEFA's official website released a 40-man short list, from which they asked readers to vote for the 2015 Team of the Year that will be announced in January. The list includes four goalkeepers, 12 defenders, 12 midfielders, 12 forwards . . . and no Busquets. Never mind that he played at the heart of the team that claimed a unique treble, winning La Liga, the Copa del Rey and the European Cup, or that the manager of the team described him as the best midfielder in the world. Apparently there's no place for him.

There is a place for Javier Mascherano, who was forced to change positions; by his own admission, he realized when he joined Barcelona that he simply wasn't as good as Busquets. And if it's only right to point out that Mascherano is there as a defender or that some of the other questionable inclusions, in goal, defence or up front, aren't denying Busquets a place, among the midfielders are Hakan Calhanoglu, Grzegorz Krychowiak, Yevhen Konoplyanka and Kevin De Bruyne. The list also includes Arturo Vidal, Claudio Marchisio and Paul Pogba -- men Busquets beat in the Champions League final.

This is not a rant and there's no anger here; there's something a little affected and false (not to mention often interested) about the inevitable wave of polemics that accompany the short lists for major awards and the handing out of trophies themselves. The offence that is sometimes taken at players' positions on podiums is absurd, as if being the world's second- or third-best player makes you rubbish. And then there's that touch of unpleasantness about it, as if other people aren't allowed other opinions.

Ultimately, it just does not matter that much, either. It doesn't matter to Busquets -- at least that's what he says. "I don't want people talking about me, for good or bad. I don't do many interviewers, I don't have Twitter," he said. "I don't long for praise or the lead role."

Still, it is a bit baffling, and yet somehow so very Busquets. It is in his nature to go unnoticed. That's just kind of what he does. Except that surely now, at 27, that relative lack of recognition should have been left behind.

Busquets was not included in the Ballon d'Or short list either, but that's natural enough. That 23-man short list is gleaned from votes for a top three; it is unlikely that anyone will stray far from five or six footballers, and when they do, they almost guarantee that their "other" choice is on the short list. Few people would realistically place Busquets in a top three, not least when the three men who have arguably done the most to be there in the past year are teammates of his on a list that is heavy with attackers and creative midfielders.

But this team of the year list is a bit different. It's 40 players long, for a start. And it is split by position. It is a vote for a team as well as (or perhaps rather than) an individual. There's attempt at balance. But they have left out the player who perhaps best defines balance and best builds a team. In 2015, in Europe, where Barcelona won the continent's most significant trophy, beating the English, French, German and Italian champions on route while also winning both domestic tournaments, is Sergio Busquets really not in the top 40 players on the continent? Is he really not among the best 12 midfielders?

Really?

Busquets' father was the Barcelona goalkeeper Carlos Busquets; a family member was there at all five of the European Cups the club have won, even if father and son sat in the stands back in 2006. This week, Sergio played his 350th Barcelona game; he has won 20 trophies, including five league titles, three European Cups and three Copa del Reys. He has won the World Cup and the European Championships.

"Ah," people say, "but that's because of his teammates." So let's ask one of them.

"We would not have won half as much without him, neither Barcelona nor Spain," Gerard Piqué says. All of which everyone knew, or so we thought. But perhaps not, so here's a reminder.

"As kids we'd be forever shooting at dad and I started as a striker, but I eventually became a pivote, the position I like most and best suits my characteristics," Busquets said. "I'd rather the strikers scored [than me]; they live off goals. I don't care. If I did, I wouldn't play in this position. I love my role, I love the job I do."

That may help to explain why he does not always get noticed. As a rule, Busquets doesn't score goals or provide assists. He hasn't got more than one league goal in a season since he made his debut and after Leo Messi scored that goal at the Santiago Bernabéu in 2011, the Argentinian joked: "what an assist you gave me." What Busquets had done was basically get out of the way, enabling Messi to run.

"Enabling" is the word. Busquets is an enabler but that does not mean he is not able. Nor does it mean that the appreciation from teammates and coaches is solely because he makes them look good; it is also because they know how good he is. That is why Vicente del Bosque said he would like to be reincarnated as Busquets at a time when media and fans were questioning his role in the Spanish national team. It's also why Guardiola declared him "priceless."

Busquets is a defensive midfielder but as descriptions go, it is woefully inadequate. When Luis Enrique described him as the best recently, he did not include the word "defensive" -- "Busquets is the best midfielder in the world." That's midfielder, period. "Pivot" is the word they use in Spain and it is a better word; he does not simply stop the other team, he moves his team, too.

Yes, he protects others; yes, he makes more tackles than anyone else; and yes, he covers more distance than the rest of his team. But as he pointed out in the Champions League final, the only person who outran him was Andrea Pirlo. The point he made was that this was not running to only defend; it was running to find space, to get the team going and the ball circulating.

"He is the most intelligent player I have ever coached," Luis Enrique said recently. Watch him and you soon realise that one of the things he does best is wait. Few understand time like Busquets, slowing down and speeding up at the perfect point.

By halftime of that Champions League final in Berlin, Busquets had played 40 successful passes out of 41 attempted. This season he averages a 93 percent success rate. Some will ask how many of those passes really matter and Busquets would be entitled to answer: all of them. "If I lose the ball I cause the team a problem," he told El País. "I am here to provide solutions."

Even last year, as Barcelona's identity and centre of gravity, switched from the middle of the pitch to the forward line, Busquets remained vital. His job had been made more difficult -- Messi, Neymar and Luis Suárez stretched the pitch and made them more direct, distancing him from the men he looked to pass to -- but Busquets adapted. Now they appear the perfect mix of control and incision.

A few days before the Champions League final, Xavi admitted something that he had been reluctant to say as he approached his definitive farewell. "Busquets is my natural successor," he said. He had always admitted that Busquets was a weakness of his, a man who interpreted the idea of one-touch football like few others. Better still, Xavi said, he played "half-touch" football. And that touch is impeccable.

Neymar called him a "maestro." Piqué said Busquets "has qualities that maybe go unnoticed but out on the pitch he does things that leave us amazed."

In the absence of Messi recently, Suárez and Neymar led a Barcelona side that won nine of 11 games. In term of performances the reaction began in Seville, even though it may not have been fully apparent at the time. Barcelona lost but Neymar led them back after going down 2-0, making it 2-1; only the post stopped them turning it around.

That was the bit that got noticed, if less than normal in the wake of the defeat; the bit that didn't was the difference when Mascherano was removed from central midfield and Busquets was put there instead. Until then, he had filled in for Iniesta as interior. Now at the heart of it all, there was control at last. There was flow. It was not that they were better protected, it was that they became better players.

For opponents, it ends with Busquets. For Barcelona, it starts with him. Last Saturday's Clásico finished 4-0. It began with Sergio Busquets producing a drag-back just four seconds in, which sent Gareth Bale flying helplessly by. Bale made it on that UEFA's short list.

:eek: :-D
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:44 am

Busquets met a Saudi Arabian player Abdullah who dedicated a goal to him. (Marca)

Del Bosque (coach ESP): "Busquets is a midfielder who will lead the team like Xavi did. I've had no doubts about him since winning in 2010."
Del Bosque: "We can't forget Busquets was attacked heavily during that defeat against SUI. We believed in him, and he showed we were right."

Raul (ex-Real Madrid -Schalke -New York Cosmos): "The only advice I give my son Jorge is: watch Busquets." [md]

Melendi (singer): "As a Barça fan, this generation is unique. Busquets is from another planet. And Messi is the best ever, no doubt" [sport]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:34 pm

Busquets: "Youth idols? Didn't really have one, but I watched some players. Vieira, then Xavi. Yaya Toure too, learned a lot from him."
Busquets: "Not in World XI? Main thing is that we won five trphies. Voters didn't chose me, and the ones they chose weren't bad either…"
Busquets: "Madrid press manipulating? You'd want more peace, but it's difficult. We can only do our job --- play well and win trophies."

Zubizarreta: “If I was in college and had to pick one player on my team, it would be Busquets.”

Luis Enrique: "Which current player I'd like to be? Maybe Busquets - tall, handsome, great player... Any Barça or Sporting player in fact"

Busquets: "I’ve always felt important, being aware of the role I had. It’s not the same role as the one I had when I first came up"
Busquets: "The years gone by have given me more experience. I learned from older players to know what to do in every moment"

Juliano Belletti: "There's a guy playing behind these three (MSN) that allows them to shine with his quality delivery and that's Busquets."

Xavi: "Sergio Busquets is undoubtedly the best midfielder in the world."

Paco Jémez: "Barça know that landing another Busquets-type player is near on impossible"
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:23 pm

Tw Rio Ferdinand: "Busquets plays the game so effectively - simplifies it all & complete discipline positionally. Top man."

Tw Mike Goodman (ESPN FC): "Raving about Busquets is kind of an annoyingly passé hipster position. But he is just so god damn out of this world good on that Barca team."

Mikel Arteta (Arsenal FC): "Busquets was a discovery for everyone. I think Pep gave him the opportunity, the confidence and what he wanted from him."

Arteta: "Then he's fought hard for everything he's achieved, with his work and commitment."
Arteta: "I think Busquets is one of the best at reading the game in world football."
Arteta: "Thank god people are starting to appreciate what he does more now, because I think he's very important to his team."
Arteta: "If I had to choose something about those three (Messi-Suárez-Neymar), I'd choose the way how they understand each other."

Koeman: "But let's not forget about players like Iniesta, Xavi, Busquets, Valdés, Piqué, Puyol, Ronaldinho, Eto'o, and so on."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:08 am

Busquets' first son, who was born, has been given the name "Enzo"

Saiss (Angers): "Examples? Always been a Busquets fan. He does everything well. I often watch his games, you have to learn from the best."

Victor Sanchez (Espanyol): "Busquets reads games well. He's very smart tactically, controls spaces, thinks really fast." [md]

Mascherano: "Busquets is world's best central midfielder. Criticism when I replace him is normal. It's like replacing Leo. People notice it"
Mascherano: "Sergio is very complete, he defends and builds. I've never built anything in my life, only a dollhouse for my daughters." [tv3]

Xabi Alonso: "Busquets is the most intelligent and tactically the best player I've ever played with."

Ancelotti: "No doubt, Busquets is one of the best central-midfielders in the world. Casemiro has improved a lot recently but isn't as key."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby addictive » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:54 pm

addictive
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:35 am

Bruno (Villarreal): "People comparing me with Busquets? That's very nice, he's an example for me."

Xavi: "Iniesta & Busquets dictate Spain's style. They must take the weight of the team on their shoulders, and lead by example on the pitch"
Xavi: "Busquets does everything in midfield and yet he's never in the running for Ballon d'Or, that's scandalous."

Busquets: "My work isnt attractive but its necessary. People see my work and I feel highly valued at my club & for Spain."

Xavi: "When I see that people do not recognize Busquets' importance, I ask myself: 'Do people even watch and understand Football?'" [FFT]
Xavi: "Seeing Busquets play in every game is a spectacle."
Xavi: "Busquets is like a ground supervisor. If he doesn't want you to play football, you will not."

Cruyff: "Barça with Busquets take an attacking advantage. Ball playing speed increases, and forwards don't have to run long distances."

David Villa's ideal XI: Pepe Reina; Juanfran, Diego Godin, Carles Puyol, Jordi Alba; Koke, Busquets, Xavi; David Silva, Leo Messi, Andres Iniesta
Villa: "In his position, he is the best in the world."

Koke (Atlético Madrid): "Busquets is almost irreplaceable, for his way of playing and his positioning on the field." [MD]

Johan Cruyff: "I follow with interest the evolution of Sergio Busquets, he will be a good manager". [sport]

Casemiro: "From Busquets, I can learn his play from the back, his positioning, & his balance. In his position, he is top 3."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Previous

Return to FC Barcelona