Дон Андрес "ЭЛЬ ИЛУСИОНИСТА" Иниеста Лухан

Moderators: poseidon, Могжоохон, Хөлбөмбөгийн модууд

Re: 8 - Дон Андрес "El Ilusionista" Иниеста Лухан

Postby Zoe » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:28 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGU71fPYWgg

Video: Iniesta in commercial for sports drink

Matuidi (PSG): "I am not as technically gifted as Iniesta. But we both approach the game the same way."

Kagawa (Man United) “If United get through in the CL, I'd like to face Dortmund or Barça. I'd like to play against Messi and Iniesta.”
Kagawa: “Iniesta is my ideal player. I've watched him throughout my career and hope to be like him.”
Kagawa: “It's fun to watch Iniesta play and that's the kind of football I'd like to play.”
Marcelo:Messi's the best in the world
Keylor Navas:Leo's the best player in the world,he's God's gift!
Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby PrOXy » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:14 pm

Barça doesn't buy galacticos, we CREATE them.
PrOXy
Culé
Culé

Location: фигугээс бусад бүх цаг үеийн блауграна өмсгөлтнүүд мандтугай!!!

Postby Цэнгүүн » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:22 pm

Football's Greatest ● Andres Iniesta ||HD||

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN1QcqrbGmY
"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Re: 8 - Дон Андрес "ЭЛЬ ИЛУСИОНИСТА" Иниеста Лухан

Postby Zoe » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:24 am

Iniesta with his daughter Valeria.
Ymar tom bolchihson yum be...
Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby PrOXy » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:22 pm

сүүлд манай хүн хөгширч буйгаа мэдэрч байна л гэсэн байна лээ...

хөөрхөн охинтой гэж.
PrOXy
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:21 pm

Ini in NY Times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7ncMFniH9k

Gary Neville makes a good point on 'toughness' You don't have to be tough physically, but mentally e.g. Iniesta
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... -mugs.html

Rafinha: "Examples? I've been watching Iniesta and Xavi for years. They're different. Iniesta does things you don't even see in video games"

Marcelino (coach Villarreal): "Iniesta is a magician. He's a real phenomenon. An example as player and as professional."

Koke (Atletico): "I learn each day from Xavi and Iniesta. What strikes me most is how fast they think, they read the game before it happens"

Arda Turan (Atletico Madrid): "I prefer Messi or Ronaldo in my team? Messi, no doubt. But my idol has always been Iniesta." [beyaz tv]

Iniesta: "I'm still in touch with Riquelme. I always wish him the best, he's one of football's greats." [ole]

Melendez (ex-youth coach ESP): "I saw Iniesta first when he was nine and he had something special, something magical." [cf]

Most valued Spanish sports people: 1 Iniesta, 2 Casillas, 3 Del Bosque, 4 Gasol, 5 Nadal, 6 Guardiola, 7 Fernando Alonso, 8 Xavi [repucom]

Totti (Roma): "My ideal team? Buffon. Maicon, Samuel and Candela. De Rossi, Xavi and Iniesta. I, Cristiano, Messi and Ibrahimovic." [rai1]

Silva (Man City): "Iniesta and I understand each other well, it's easy to play with him as he's a great player, it's a joy to play with him"

Prandelli (coach ITA): "Iniesta is the best player in the world. He has everything: quality, vision, personality, precision..." [marca]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:43 pm

Prandelli (coach ITA): "No matter where he is on the pitch, no matter he's surrounded by several opponents, Iniesta always feel comfortable"

Soriano (Salzburg): What Iniesta does on the field, very few people can do.

Best XI of Man City's Yaya Toure: Casillas - Ramos Pique Hummels - Alves Schweinsteiger James Xavi Iniesta - Messi Ronaldo

Pelé: “I like the way Barça plays today. I would have definitely fit in this team with such nice players as Xavi, Iniesta, Messi and Neymar”

Navas (Man City): "My favorite goal? Goal Iniesta scored in the World Cup final. Although he scored, I think all of us participated." [uefa]

Guus Hiddink (coach NED): "Iniesta is not only an amazing player, but also a great person. Those who booed him should feel bad."

Ramos (Real Madrid): "Iniesta is the boyfriend every mother wants for her daughter... (smiles) A pity he plays at Barça and not at Madrid."
Sergio Ramos: “Iniesta is a different type of player, he has magic”

Isco: “It’s an honor to be compared with Iniesta”

Iniesta: "Barça debut? The most important day. You dreamt about it. Grateful to Van Gaal, and to all youth coaches, for believing in me."

Suarez: "The best player I've seen—Saw him play in the Confeds Cup & it was confirmation for me that he is the best—is Andrés Iniesta."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:11 pm

Iniesta attended the unveiling of a statue of him in his hometown

Arda Turan: "Barca don't just have Messi or Neymar, but Xavi, Cesc, Iniesta..Iniesta is my favorite, it's impossible not to like him."

Martino: "He's very important for Barça, for the team and the club. In the NBA they would call him a 'franchise player'."

Cazorla: “The English are obsessed with Barça and Madrid, but they ask me a lot about Iniesta and Ramos, and the players on Spain.”

Luis Alberto (Ex-Liverpool): "My favourite player in the Spanish league? Andres Iniesta." [marca]

Kevin Mendez (Penarol): "Messi is the best in the world, two levels above the rest. At my position, my examples are Iniesta and Ozil. " [lx]

Iniesta: "My best CL goal? Goal at Stamford Bridge is unforgettable and will also be the best, but also the one against Viktoria Plzen" [md]

Cazorla (Arsenal): "I have a soft spot for Andres. His first half against URU was close to perfection. He does things no other player does."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby PrOXy » Sat May 09, 2015 2:27 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTMNQg5 ... e=youtu.be

андрес маань скай спортсын цуврал хөлбөмбөгийн аугаа тоглогчид цувралд багтжээ. :-D
PrOXy
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Wed May 20, 2015 4:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKtc-k6 ... e=youtu.be

Andres Iniesta gave a Q&A on Tuesday, giving Barcelona fans a revealing look into how he spends his spare time, the secrets to success and what shirt number he prefers to wear...

Secrets to success? The secrets of Barça are the same as any group: respect, solidarity, hard work, effort... There aren't secrets for things to work, but sport has a particularly special way of working: luck, refereeing decisions...

Best moment in football? I've had many important moments. But the first step was my debut for the first team. The day I made it in Brugge was the most important, although [my first game] at Camp Nou against Huelva was also [important]. The titles, the goal at Stamford Bridge -- the best of my career -- are other happy moments, but what stays with me is my debut.

Free time? At the moment I most like to spend time with my daughter, see what she does, how she grows... she surprises me every day. I also like any sport, television series... The last I saw was Breaking Bad, I like it a lot. As for films, anything with Denzel Washington. He's my favourite actor.

Stay in Barna? My idea is to live in Barcelona after my playing career. I don't think there is any place like it. I came here as a 12-year-old; I have grown here. I hope I can continue here for a long time, linked with sport and with Barça, my life. FC Barcelona and Catlonia have given me so much.

Shirt numbers: I don't mind if I wear No.6 or No.8. They are the two numbers most important, my numbers. No.34 and No.24 were my first numbers, but No.6 and No.8 are the most magic. Xavi played for the national team first and had already chosen No.8.

Iniesta finished his Q&A by thanking Estrella Damm for making it possible. "I hope people have enjoyed it," he said.
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:24 pm

Sergio Aguero's all time best XI: Kahn: Ayala Ramos Hierro R.Carlos: Iniesta Redondo Xavi: Maradona Ronaldo (Brazil) Messi

Puyol: "Xavi and Iniesta are the two best Spanish players in history. And among the best in the world." [ser]

Former AC Milan player Marco Van Basten's Champions League 'Dream Team': Buffon: Tassotti Costacurta Baresi Maldini: Iniesta Zidane Xavi: Messi Ronaldo (Brazil) Ronaldinho

Xavi: "It’s an absolute pleasure to have shared all these years alongside him.”
Xavi: “He’s fantastic. I believe he’s the most talented player in Spanish history.”
Xavi: "Iniesta always wants the ball, never hides. That isn't easy to find. An absolute pleasure to have played with him for so many years."

Valdes (Man United): "Iniesta is like a brother to me. He's more than a friend. You don't let anyone hurt your brother." [telecinco]

Suarez: "I won't start dribbling four players, that's not my thing. To do that, we have Leo, Ney, Andres... I'm here to help the team."

Xavi: "Iniesta is fantastic. He's the most talented Spanish player of all time. An amazing player and a wonderful person with a huge heart."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:28 pm

Don ANDRES in JAMES BOND!

Bojan Krikic's best XI: Valdes; Dani Alves, Pique, Puyol, Abidal; Yaya Toure, Iniesta; Messi, Ronaldinho, Henry; Eto'o

Muniesa: “Messi, like everyone. It was hard to get the ball from him, Xavi, Iniesta, and Busquets.”

Alba: "My dream five-a-side team? Leo, surely. Iniesta and Xavi. Puyol. Valdes." [uefa]

Zapatero: "For me, Xavi, Iniesta and Messi are the divine threesome. There has never been anything like it in football before and I don't think we'll see anything like it again. They are on a different level,"
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:32 am

Verratti (PSG): "“Example? If I have to chose one --- Iniesta. His way of implaying impresses me. He's magical, I love to watch him." [c+]

Torres (Atletico): "Five-a-side dream team? Cech-Ramos-Gerrard-Iniesta-Villa. Iniesta's the most talented player Spain have produced" [uefa]

Verratti: “My midfield role model? There are many but if I chose one, it's Iniesta. I like how he plays. He has lots of magic.”
Marco Verratti: "Andrés Iniesta can easily score & skip past opponents — I love watching him play."

Arda Turan's 'Best 11 ever': Buffon, S. Ramos, Maldini, Beckenbauer, Zidane, Cruyff, INIESTA, Ronaldo, Maradona, MESSI, Cristiano [sport]

Marco Reus: “Players I'd most like to play with? Preferably the best in the world. Messi or Ronaldo. In midfield, it would be Iniesta.”

Fernando Torres five-a-side dream team: Petr Čech, Sergio Ramos, Steven Gerrard, Andrés Iniesta, David Villa [uefa]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:49 pm

standing ovation from BERNABUE! :-D :-D :-D :ногоон: :ногоон: :ногоон:

Line-up of one-club men

Iniesta: "Moving to Premier League? I'm very happy where I am now. My dream is to retire at Barcelona." [onda cero]

Dimitar Berbatov's 'Dream five-a-side' team: Berbatov, Kompany, Neuer, Iniesta, Cristiano Ronaldo [uefa]

Ronaldinho: “When I see Iniesta play these days, he reminds me of Xavi. He was always a top quality player.”

Piqué: "Dream team? De Gea- Stones, Piqué, Ramos- Iniesta, Busquets, Fabregas, Pogba- Messi, Suarez and Neymar."

Xavi's best XI: Valdes; R.Carlos Abidal Puyol Dani Alves; Busquets Pirlo Iniesta; Ronaldinho Eto'o Messi

Pep Guardiola's Dream XI: Neuer; Dani Alves Pique Puyol Alaba; Xavi Xabi Alonso Iniesta; Messi Eto'o Robben

Panucci knows exactly which Barcelona player he would sign for Livorno, whom he's managing in Serie B: "I'd bring in Iniesta, he's a real star, a true professional, has an amazing attitude and can play so many games on the bounce. Barça are a team of true professionals".

Riquelme (ex-Barça) on @Futbol_Compacto “Messi and Ronaldo score many goals but Iniesta is still the best.”
Riquelme on @Futbol_Compacto “I always have to look at Iniesta. He's the only player that makes you learn.”

Iniesta's signature strikes, rare delicacies
http://www.marca.com/en/2015/11/23/en/f ... 94=Twitter

Iniesta goal against real madrid seen from the stands!
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:02 pm

World Player of 2015: 1 Messi 2 Ronaldo 3 Neymar 4 Suarez 5 Lewandowski 6 Muller 7 Iniesta 8 Ibrahimovic 9 Pogba 10 Neuer #fcblive [world soccer magazine]

Michael Laudrup (ex-Barcelona): "Iniesta was great before, but now he's simply spectacular. He has matured, he's the total midfielder." [md]

Sergi Roberto: “As a kid, I loved Ronaldinho but when I grew up, I admired Xavi and Iniesta.”

Cobos: “We want to play against Neymar, Iniesta, all the stars. This is our chance to show that the Villanovense players are players too.”

Tw Belletti: "Andrés Iniesta, 31, out of the final for the FIFA Ballon d'Or. Unjust. Only Messi was better over the period"

Piers Morgan :"I asked Petr Cech last night who he feared most in Barça team - Suarez, Messi or Neymar? He laughed, then replied: Iniesta."

Pogba: "I observe Touré, Iniesta and Vidal"

Sampaoli (Chile coach) “Iniesta is the best in the world. He's one of the best in understanding the game. He powers the rest of the team.”

Arda: "My all-time idol is Iniesta. What he is doing on the pitch is art."
Arda: "Iniesta has always been an idol. It wasn't easy to play against him --- I felt bad when I gave him a kick... (laughs)" [catradio]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:30 pm

Marek Hamšík (Napoli) 'dream five-a-side team':
INIESTA
Neuer
Martin Skrtel
Lewandowski
Marek Hamšík [uefa]

Gheorghe Hagi: "The way Iniesta plays is not just about individual ability; he is a genuine team player, who is also very intelligent." [uefa]

Van Basten: "Iniesta deserved to be on Ballon d'Or podium. Unique vision and positioning. More important for a team than Neymar or Suarez."

Arda: “Iniesta is my idol, you enjoy seeing him play. Messi is the best in history, but Iniesta has no equal.” [ser]

Marchena (ex-Valenca): "Describe Iniesta? Silent class. The most modest and calmest guy around." [cope]

Del Bosque (coach ESP): "Iniesta is in one of the best moments of his life now. Let’s hope he arrives like that in France." [goal]

Rodriguez: “I would've liked to play with Iniesta and Xavi. They deserved the Ballon d'Or but coexisted with an alien.” (Messi)

Axel Witsel (Zenit): "Best midfielder in the world? Andres Iniesta among the current crop of players." [uefa]

Ronaldinho (@10Ronaldinho) “I'm very eager to see Messi, Iniesta, and Neymar.”
Ronaldinho: “Firmino (Liverpool) is one of the best at what he does. He's in the same class as Ozil, David Silva, and Iniesta.” [mirror]

Cassano: "Favourite Spaniards? Iniesta and Xavi. Feel privileged to have played in same era as Messi, Xavi and Iniesta - 3 of 5 I like most"

Larsson: "When I was here, I was already impressed with Iniesta's touch. It's like he's never touching the grass, he's floating." [fcb]

Carragher: “Who do I like best on the team? Messi, it's obvious. If I couldn't pick him, it would be Iniesta. He seems humble.”
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:34 pm

Iniesta in Sony Xpheria ad

Iniesta is Spanish athlete with most Twitter followers (12.2M), ahead of Pique (12.1), Xabi Alonso (9.9) and Rafa Nadal (9.2) [via sport]

Aaron Ramsey's Ultimate XI: Cech; R.Carlos Cannavaro Ferdinand Lahm; Zidane Gerrard Iniesta; Messi Ronaldo Henry

Masche: "Sometimes when I give the ball to Iniesta, and he dribbles, you can see the naturalness. These are unique moments."

Arsene Wenger: “Andres Iniesta is one of the best players Barcelona ever had.”

Eidur Gudjohnsen: "Five-a-side dream team? Cech, Desailly, Brazilian Ronaldo, Messi, Iniesta. Sure people would enjoy watching that." [fifa]

Thomas Lemar (Monaco): "Iniesta is my idol He's a real inspiration. I often watch videos of him on Youtube, I follow his example."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Thu May 12, 2016 4:14 pm

PrOXy wrote:Image
Андреска маань 32 хүрлээ. Цаг хугацаа маш хурдан явж бна даа...

Аndrés Iniesta MOTM awards:
• World Cup Final
• Euro 2012 Final
• Champions League Final

дэлхийн 3 том тэмцээний шигшээ тоглолтонд шилдгээр нь шалгарч явлаа... их л ховор хувь заяа байх даа.

Iniesta turns 32: 32 photos to celebrate his Barcelona career

After a trainign session with Patrik Anderson

Sergio García, team-mate and friend

Playing for the Catalan national team

An azulgrana since he was young

find more pics at - http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/ba ... er-5123645

Deco (ex-Barça) “I would sign Modric for Barça. His style of play would be perfect for them. He's a player like Xavi and Iniesta.” [ara]

Tw Samir Nasri: "Messi and Iniesta are different class."

Denis Suarez (Villarreal): "My idols have always been Iniesta and David Silva." [onda ceero]

Van Gaal: "You must have a mix of old and young players in your team. At Bayern, it was a young Müller. And at Barça it was Xavi & Iniesta."

Hiddink (Chelsea coach) "Hazard needs to be consistent like the big Liga players. Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta are enjoying the pressure." [efe]

Iniesta in all-time Euro XI of Karembeu (ex-Nantes -Sampdoria -Madrid)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:57 am

Iniesta in all-time Euro XI of AUT coach Marcel Koller

Iniesta in all-time Euro XI of Ante Cacic (coach CRO)

Players with most trophies

Iniesta in all-time Euro XI of ITA coach Antonio Conte

niesta in all-time Euro XI of Robin van Persie (Fenerbahce, ex-Feyenoord -Arsenal -Man Utd)

Iniesta in all-time Euro XI of Alexander Frei (ex-Servette -Rennes -Dortmund -Basel)

Iniesta in all-time Euro XI of Puyol

Modric (Real Madrid): "Iniesta is a textbook example for generations who want to master the craft of midfield."

Paul Pogba (Juventus) "I want the qualities of Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Messi, Iniesta, everyone to become a new midfielder." [espnfc]

Tw Jamie Carragher (ex-Liverpool): "Iniesta is one of the best players in the world & still it feels he's underrated!"

Puyol: "It was as if Iniesta was dancing in the Copa final. He's so good! Elegant. Like a kid who never broke a plate..." [sport]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:10 pm

Andrés Iniesta in a Spanish trailer for the Ghostbusters movie

Iniesta in all-time Euro XI of Franco Baresi (ex-AC Milan)

Most successful dribbles in the last 6 UCL seasons:
Messi (295)
Hazard (159)
Ronaldo (145)
Ribéry (144)
Iniesta (142). [whoscored]

Pogba (Juventus): "Inspiration? I watch all midfielders. Those who dribble - I like Iniesta - and more defensive ones like Makelele." [l'eq]

Plasil (Bordeaux): "Best Spanish player? For me, Iniesta. He does everything well." [cope]

Xavi: "Iniesta & Busquets dictate Spain's style. They must take the weight of the team on their shoulders, and lead by example on the pitch"

Nihat (ex-Real Sociedad -Villarreal -Besiktas): "The best Spanish player is Iniesta, no doubt. People around the world love him." [cope]

Cech (Arsenal): "Iniesta is an incredible player. With him on the pitch, anything is possible. For me, one of the best players ever."

Nolito: "In 30 years, I can say that I played with Andres Iniesta. The level of my teammates is very high."

Marcos Senna: “I don’t believe there is anybody who doesn’t like the way Iniesta plays football,” he said laughing. “He’s a legend, a phenomenon, aside from being a great person." [La Liga]

Del Bosque on Iniesta's exclusion from UEFA team of MD1: "No Ballon d'or is worth more than the recognition of your own teammates."

Andrés Iniesta one of the best ever - Petr Cech

Michel Platini; “Football owes a Ballon d’Or to Iniesta and Xavi.”

Deco: "Iniesta is not only the best midfielder in #EURO2016 but also in past few years. It's him after Xavi." [SONY]

Rafinha's ideal XI: Taffarel; Alves, Maldini, Thiago Silva, Roberto Carlos; Mazinho, Thiago, Iniesta or Xavi; Ronaldinho, Messi and Ronaldo, el fenomeno.

André Gomes: "Iniesta is a reference for me in every way. I enjoy him every day and I enjoy how he plays, and I learn from him."

Nando de Colo (CSKA Moscow basketball player) "I'm a fan of Iniesta. He can do so many things on the pitch." [fifa]
Nando de Colo: "Iniesta keeps things very simple yet still manages to score very important goals in the big games."

Andre Gomez: "He [Iniesta] is a magician. Anyone who likes football has to like Andres [Iniesta]. He is a phenomenon."

Carlos Carvalhal (Sheffield Wednesday): "My midfield is not physical enough for you? Barça won everything with Xavi, Iniesta and Messi."
Carvalhal: "Do you say to them "let's put a big physical guy in and take these small talented guys out?" I'm a football coach, not rugby."

David Villa's ideal XI: Pepe Reina; Juanfran, Diego Godin, Carles Puyol, Jordi Alba; Koke, Busquets, Xavi; David Silva, Leo Messi, Andres Iniesta

Villa: "Obviously he scored the winning goal for Spain in the World Cup. He can play in many positions, in the centre of the pitch also but I pick him further forward."

Messi on Iniesta: "On the pitch I like to have him close, above all if the game is strange, tough or rough."
Messi: "I tell him 'Come close, stand by my side'. He grabs the team, drives it, looks for me, gives it to me."
Messi: "He's a modest person and as a player is magical, everything he does with the ball is amazing." [sport]

Umtiti: "Messi and Iniesta are even better than you think when you see them on television."

Ramos: "Iniesta is a club rival. A teammate in the national team. A friend in life."

Sergio Ramos: "If anyone deserved a goal in the World Cup final, it was Iniesta."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby PrOXy » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:02 am

дон андрес иниеста маань барсагийн төлөө 600 тоглолтонд оролцсон 2 дахь тамирчин боллоо. түүний дээр ганц чави л байгаа. албан ёсны сайт мань эрийн 10 агшныг онцолжээ.

луй ван хаалийн доорх дебью
2002 оны 10 сарын 29... лвх дасгалжуулагчийн удирдлага дор 18 настай залуу барсагийн төлөөх анхны дебью тоглолтондоо а.л-ийн өрсөлдөгч бружжийн эсрэг гарч байв. тус тоглолтонд барса 1-0 оор ялалт байгуулсан ба цор ганц гоолыг рикелме хийжээ.

анхны гоол
андрес анхны гоолоо эзэн хааны цомд левантегийн хаалганд оруулж байсан.

анхны а.л-ийн цом
2006 оны парисын үдэш иниеста 2-р хагаст сэлгээгээр орж ирэн багтаа хувь нэмрээ оруулж барса 2 дахь европийн цомоо гардаж байлаа.

стенфорд бридж
2009 оны 5 сарын 6… лондон хот, челси багийн эсрэг… энэ агшныг күлес үргэлж дурсаж явах буй за.

2010 оны баллон дор-ын шилдэг 3
ла масиагийн гурвал алтан бөмбөгийн тавцанд зэрэг гарч байлаа.

эль класикод эхний гоол
2011 оны испанийн супер цомд мадридын эсрэг анхны гоолоо икер касийяасыг давуулан гүйцэтгэж байв. гоолын дамжуулалтыг лео месси. тулаанд барса 5-4ийн харьцаатайгаар мадридыг буулган авсан.

иниеста, европийн шилдэг
2012 барсагийн од маань европийн шилдэг тамирчин шагналыг 2 жил баллон дорт үзүүлрлэснийхээ дараа хүртэж байв.

түүхэн цом
барса 5 дахь, андрес 4 дэх а.л-ийн цомоо мьюнхен хотноо гардаж авав. андрес 77 дахь минутанд сэлгээгээр сууж чави орж ирсэн.

29 цом, рекорд
андрес лео мессигийн хамтаар барсагийн түүхэнд хамгийн олон цом хүртсэн тамирчин болсон.

2016-17 улиралд селтикийн хийсэн гоол одоогоор түүний оруулаад буй сүүлийн гоол.

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/fi ... ey-moments
PrOXy
Culé
Culé

Postby PrOXy » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:05 am

600 тоглолт, 407 ялалт, 115 тэнцээ, 78 хожигдол... 55 гоол, 111 ассист... 51 шар хуудас... 29 цом
PrOXy
Culé
Culé

Postby addictive » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:51 pm

Жорди гэмтсэн байна шдээ. 2-3 тоглолт аут гэнэ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bfe89t ... e=youtu.be

"Who used to call you Cabecita (little head)?"
Iniesta: "Victor Valdés (laughs)."

"Who created the phrase 'You will retire me, but he will retire us both.'?"
Iniesta: "Guardiola."

"Which youth teams did you pass through to get to the first team?"
Iniesta: "U-13, U-14, U-15, U-16, U-19 and Barça B."

"Which teammate was the first to hug you after your goal at Stamford Bridge?"
Iniesta: "Leo. I think Leo Messi and then Bojan."

"How many goals have you scored with the first team?"
Iniesta: "52.. or 51.. 53?"

"Three of your first-team goals were against Real Madrid. Who were the goalkeepers?"
Iniesta: "Casillas in the Super Cup, Lopez and Navas."

"You have won 29 titles with Barça. How many Copa del Rey?"
Iniesta: "3? Or actually 4.. Those against Bilbao and the last one vs Sevilla.""What milestone did you recently reach with Barça?"
Iniesta: "600 games!"
addictive
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:39 am

UEFA name the 'Ultimate Team of the Year' based on players who have featured most since 2001.

Xabi Alonso: "Best short distance assist maker? Andres Iniesta"

Menotti (ex-Argentina): "Iniesta's a player who can dribble, can play, set up goals, run & much more, he’s still not been given Ballon d’Or"
Luis Menotti: "There players who we don’t talk how good they're. A lot of players are talked about, but the best in the world is Iniesta".
Menotti: "Iniesta's the best player in the world -- people don't realise how good he is"

Silva on Iniesta: "It's how he turns. In just 2 or 3 metres he's gone. I see him train & I say: this is something else. Another level." [uefa]

Mario Götze (Dortmund): "The best player you've played against? Lionel Messi is not that bad, Andres Iniesta isn't either" #fcblive [sq]

Menotti (ex ARG coach): "I keep waiting for the Ballon d'Or for Iniesta because he is the best player in the world." [marca]
Menotti: "Each football field is 7,000m2 and he has them all recorded in his head."

Claudio Bravo's ideal player (Man City): Brain - Iker Casillas, Vision - Andres Iniesta, Captain - Ivan Zamorano, Strength - Gary Medel, Stamina - Arturo Vidal, Passion - Carles Puyol, Speed - Alexis Sanchez, Right foot - Ronaldo (Brazilian), Left foot - Lionel Messi. http://en.as.com/en/2016/11/18/football ... 8571.html#

Joaquin Sanchez's perfect player (Real Betis): Hair cut - Fernando Torres, Heading - Aritz Aduriz, Vision - Sergio Busquets, Friendliness - Marcelo, Stamina - Gaby, Strength - Carles Puyol, Right foot - Xavi, Left foot - Lionel Messi, Dribbling - Isco, Professionalism - Andres Iniesta. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQTybRB6u2A

Luis Suarez (Ex-Barça): "Iniesta is a very important player in the team and he is a leader."

Menotti (Former Argentinian NT Coach): 'Iniesta is the best player in the world right now, but Messi is the best ever.'"
Menotti: "Iniesta has everything. Confidence, goal scoring abilities, passing, assists, etc. He's a complete player."

Ronald de Boer: In which current Barcelona player you see your reflection? "Maybe in Iniesta or Rakitic."
Ronald de Boer: "Iniesta is much better than me. But I could also dribble, leave players behind and look for teammates."
Ronald de Boer: "Iniesta is not selfish. Even I did not think about scoring goals but to give passes to my teammates."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:39 am

Vitolo's perfect player (Sevilla): Hair cut - Jose Antonio Reyes, Heading - Cristiano Ronaldo, Vision - Andres Iniesta, Friendliness - Jose Antonio Reyes, Stamina - Gaby, Strength - Sergio Ramos, Right foot - Cristiano Ronaldo, Left foot - Lionel Messi, Dribbling - Neymar, Professionalism - Mascherano.
Vitolo: "For vision? I'd have to say Iniesta. A few players can see the passes, he does." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi6H9lK2yfQ

Iñigo Martinez's perfect player (Sevilla): Hair cut - Sergio Canales, Heading - Aritz Aduriz, Vision - Andres Iniesta, Friendliness - Andres Iniesta, Stamina - Asier Illaramendi, Strength - Felipe Caicedo, Right foot - Cristiano Ronaldo, Left foot - Lionel Messi, Dribbling - Neymar, Professionalism - Xavi Prieto.
Iñigo Martinez (Real Sociedad): "I think he is a player part from his vision, has many more qualities. He is being of the top for many years. Proving that he is one of the best."
Iñigo Martinez (Real Sociedad): "I think he is a player who just wants to play. He treats everyone really well and he doesn't cause any problems." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcvZA2Hf-WU

Takahashi Yoichi (Captain Tsubasa creator): "For me, Messi looks like Oliver, Cristiano would be Mark Lenders and Benji resembles Buffon a few years ago,"
Takahashi Yoichi (Captain Tsubasa creator): "Although Oliver is a lot like Iniesta, especially in the plays he has repeated in recent years."
Takahashi: "I've read that you are also a big fan of Iniesta…? I like him because he is important to Messi. I'd say Ōzora Tsubasa is a mixture of Messi and Iniesta."

Quique (Espanyol coach) "The game was controlled until Messi changed our defensive order. Messi and Iniesta are the beauty of football."

Sergio Ramos: "I think it's mad players like Iniesta, Raúl or Xavi haven't won Ballon d'Or."

Andre Gomes: "People love Iniesta very much, he's a phenomenon. He's above everyone."

Valverde (coach Athletic): "Iniesta is decisive. This year he comes in sometimes. He is a great player"

Christian Eriksen (Spurs): "The one I most admire is Andres Iniesta. His style of play has been fantastic for years" [telegraph]
Eriksen: "If you're smart enough, you don't need to run. At Barcelona, players run less as they always have the ball"
Zoe
Culé
Culé

PreviousNext

Return to FC Barcelona