Дон Андрес "ЭЛЬ ИЛУСИОНИСТА" Иниеста Лухан

Moderators: poseidon, Могжоохон, Хөлбөмбөгийн модууд

Re: 8 - Дон Андрес "El Ilusionista" Иниеста Лухан

Postby Zoe » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:01 am

Neymar's perfect footballer:
Acceleration and strength: Ronaldo Nazario
Technique: Leo Messi… because he's the best in world.
First touch: Romario
Vision: Ronaldinho
Personality: Andrés Iniesta… because he's genuine, calm person who's a natural on and off the pitch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r46h-n061LI

Andre Herrera: Best player in Spain? "Andres Iniesta."
Ander Herrera: Your best 5-a-side team? "Maradona, Messi, Iniesta, Scholes and De Gea."

Trigueros (Villarreal) "Comparing me with Iniesta are big words. He has always been an idol." #LaLiga [ep]

Sampaoli: "It is a shame that Iniesta has never won a Ballon D'Or. In this era everyone is overshadowed by the presence of Messi."[OndaCero]

Ricardo Kaka (Orlando City): "Iniesta makes the toughest things on a football pitch look easy. That's the biggest compliment I can pay him."
Kaka: "How Iniesta plays, everything seems so simple. This is what I like about him." [Daily Mail]

Verratti: "Barcelona is still the best team in the world. They have the three best players in attack (MSN), and Iniesta too."
Verratti: "Iniesta, Messi and Neymar create a move in a second.”

Deulofeu (AC Milan): How much did you learn playing with Messi, Xavi & Iniesta? "Too much. They are the best three players in the world."
Deulofeu: "Every training session I felt lucky to train with them, and they were amazing players."
Deulofeu: "When you watch Iniesta, Messi and Xavi training, you see, and you know, that these are the best players in the world."

Jorge Sampaoli: "It's a shame that Andres Iniesta never won a Ballon d'Or."

Alejandro Galvez's perfect player (SD Eibar): Heading - Sergio Ramos, Vision - Andres Iniesta, Friendliness - Joaquin Sanchez, Stamina - Sergio Busquets, Strength - Rafael Varane, Right foot - Xabi Alonso, Left foot - Leo Messi, Dribbling - Neymar, Professionalism - Xabi Alonso.
Alejandro Galvez (SD Eibar): "Vision on the pitch? Andres Iniesta is the perfect player. He sees but nobody else does." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mP3oRB-NrA

Dani Parejo' perfect player (Valencia CF): Hair style - Neymar, Heading - Cristiano Ronaldo, Vision - Xavi, Friendliness - Andres Iniesta, Stamina - Makelele, Strength - Gareth Bale, Right foot - Zidane, Left foot - Leo Messi, Dribbling - Ronaldinho, Professionalism - Raul.
Dani Parejo' perfect player (Valencia CF): "Friendliness? I think Iniesta. I don't think anyone dislikes him. Everyone likes because of how he is."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k5UEiePmRM
Marcelo:Messi's the best in the world
Keylor Navas:Leo's the best player in the world,he's God's gift!
Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Previous

Return to FC Barcelona