Чави "ЭЛЬ МАЭСТРО" Эрнандес и Креус

Moderators: poseidon, Могжоохон, Хөлбөмбөгийн модууд

Re: 6 - Чави "El Maestro" Эрнандес и Креус

Postby Zoe » Mon May 13, 2013 3:42 am

Javi Martínez: “Even if Messi has an off day, they have other players like Pedro, Alexis, Villa, Xavi, Iniesta, etc.”

Bastian Schweinsteiger (Bayern): "Xavi is a world-class player, the brain of Barça. I perfectly know how he plays."
Marcelo:Messi's the best in the world
Keylor Navas:Leo's the best player in the world,he's God's gift!
Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Цэнгүүн » Fri May 17, 2013 3:10 pm

Xavi (24) has won more trophies than Real Madrid (22) in the last 23 years! via @Multi_Deporte
"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sun May 19, 2013 1:44 am

Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Mon May 27, 2013 11:27 pm

Xavi new boots!
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Цэнгүүн » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:23 pm

Xavi only misplaced 150 of the 2886 passes he attempted in the Spanish league this season. #fcblive [via @whoscored]Image
"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:55 am

Xavi 132 assists MUST WATCH!

Xavi will get married to his girlfriend named Núria Cunillera on July 13th in Blanes. They have dated for 1 year and a half [sport] :kissing: :-D :beer
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:27 pm

Xavi new boots!
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Цэнгүүн » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:12 pm

Xavi can play his 800th official game in his career at Senior level on Thursday vs Tahiti. Currently 799 (Barcelona 676, Spain 123).
"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Postby Цэнгүүн » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:48 pm

Xavi and his girfriend will donate all their wedding gifts to charity. The donations will be used to finance a new day hospital. [md]
Xavi Hernandez ● Best Assists Ever ● The Maestro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNNg4kWr ... r_embedded
"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:54 am

Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:11 am

15 (1998.8.18) years ago today, Xavi made his Barça debut against Mallorca at 18 years old

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TTEHk587fE

Xavi made his official debut for Barcelona with GOLAZO~!

Romeu (Chelsea): "Examples? Xavi, Busquets, Lampard, Gerrard... Players who stayed at the top for many years, that's really difficult."

Del Potro (tennis #7): "World's best? Messi. He's got an edge over the rest. And Iniesta, Xavi and Rooney are right up there with Cristiano"

Sylvinho (ex Barça) “At Barça are many great players. Messi's a phenomenon. Xavi, Iniesta, and Busquets are world champions.” [la xarxa]

Ryan Giggs (Man United) “Cesc, Iniesta, and Xavi are great players. They're great when they have the ball at their feet.” [marca]

Javi Martinez (Bayern Munich): "The best Spanish player right now is probably Xavi or Iniesta. And the best worldwide is Messi." [marca]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:41 am

Xavi's new boots
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Цэнгүүн » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:24 pm

Garmin presenta: Xavi Hernández entrenando en Navidad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ABcTzqVDbM
"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Postby Barcik » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:05 pm

Амьд домог! Барсагийн дасгалжуулагч болон ирэх тэр үеийг нь хурдан харахсан.. За даа би л лав бараг уйлах байх аа... хэхэ..
Rosell dimissio!!
Barcik
Culé
Culé

Postby Цэнгүүн » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:05 pm

"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:59 pm

Zoe
Culé
Culé

Re: 6 - Чави "ЭЛЬ МАЕСТРО" Эрнандес и Креус

Postby Zoe » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:55 am

750 games, 24 years (17 in the first team) at Barça and 22 trophies #Xavi750 :-D :eek:

Rafinha: "Examples? I've been watching Iniesta and Xavi for years. They're different. Iniesta does things you don't even see in video games"

Alonso (Bayern): "So much of ESP’s success was because we played with so many midfielders, and Xavi was at the centre of everything" [dmail]

Del Bosque (coach #ESP): "Those who don't want to acknowledge the value of Xavi go to bed wearing a club jersey."

Koke (Atletico): "I learn each day from Xavi and Iniesta. What strikes me most is how fast they think, they read the game before it happens"

Pique: "Xavi is one of best midfielders in last decade, he changed how we play. Before, everyone is running. Xavi never runs, the ball runs"

Pele: "The current Barcelona team reminds me of Santos in my time. I love Xavi, he's excellent. People should talk more about him." [as]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:48 pm

Tw Marc Crosas (Leones Negros): "First Xavi, then the rest. Eternal admiration. Legend."

Tw Valdes (Man United): "Enlarging his Legend. Xavi = 750 Games. Unmatched!"

Webo (Mallorca): "They can say what they want, but he who will replace Xavi will not play at the same level."

Pirlo (Juventus): "Xavi didn’t need to spend whole time running but would control so many games with his intelligence and range of passing."

Ryan Giggs (ex-Man United): "What I like most about Xavi is his intelligence on the pitch, and his modesty." [md]
Ryan Giggs: "Xavi has the qualities needed to be a coach - he's intelligent and he developed leadership skills during his career." [md]

Totti (Roma): "My ideal team? Buffon. Maicon, Samuel and Candela. De Rossi, Xavi and Iniesta. I, Cristiano, Messi and Ibrahimovic." [rai1]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:57 pm

Xavi becomes the player with most El Clásico appearances (42) :-D

Xavi has equalled Manolo Sanchis and Paco Gento as players with most clasico appearances (42)

Xavi: "I have been a Barca fan since I’ve been conscious. Going to Camp Nou as a kid was fantastic – the best thing in the world for me."

Xavi: "When I went to watch Barça I had the feeling I was going to enjoy myself inside that stadium and now I hope Barça fans feel the same"

Thiago: “Xavi is the benchmark for me. When I see him, my jaw drops. I hope I can give football a little bit of what Xavi gave football.”

Thierry Henry: "Xavi is incredible. He doesn't have fast feet or fancy play, but the way Xavi plays is how football should be played."

CL dream team of Bayern Munich's Xabi Alonso: Neuer - Lahm Ramos Puyol Alaba - Zidane Scholes Xavi Gerrard - Ronaldo Messi
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:27 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tujCAf5ZSCY

Video: Xavi Hernandez - Best Moments At Barcelona And Spain

Best XI of Man City's Yaya Toure: Casillas - Ramos Pique Hummels - Alves Schweinsteiger James Xavi Iniesta - Messi Ronaldo

Pelé: “I like the way Barça plays today. I would have definitely fit in this team with such nice players as Xavi, Iniesta, Messi and Neymar”

Alves: "I admire Iniesta a lot, he deserves a Ballon d'Or, for everything he gave to football. Same goes for Xavi."

Bernat (Bayern Munich): "Xavi has marked an era at the national team. Whatever decision he makes regarding his future, we'll respect it."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:05 pm

2 players in history created 30+ chances in a single World Cup > Cruyff: 36 in 1974, Xavi: 30 in 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90sW2cbiSo8

Barcelona Legend : Xavi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgCSkIqltBo

Xavi hitting drums like pro haha :ногоон:

Busquets: "Team changed after Xavi came on against Madrid? Every team would change with Xavi. He's the best Spanish player in history." [oc]
Busquets: "It feel strange that Xavi is not with ESP anymore. He's an example on and off the pitch. For me, the best Spanish player ever."

Deco: "At the peak of Barcelona Xavi was at the centre of everything that was good about Barcelona.He was the catalyst for it all." [mail]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby PrOXy » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:49 pm

чави хэрхэн талбайгаа хардагийг япончууд судалж байна гэнэ дээ. :ногоон:
Barça doesn't buy galacticos, we CREATE them.
PrOXy
Culé
Culé

Location: фигугээс бусад бүх цаг үеийн блауграна өмсгөлтнүүд мандтугай!!!

Postby Zoe » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:49 pm

Xavi: "As a youngster, we would play two-a-side in the street. I would often attempt one-twos using a bench or phone booth." [uefa]
Xavi: "Heroes? Initially Schuster, but when I began training with Barça it was Guardiola, who became my coach. Football is a small world."

Roxburgh (sports director NY Red Bulls): "Xavi? He's one of my favorite players over last 20 years, but don't see it happen in short term."
Roxburgh (sports director NY Red Bulls): ""If we'd ever sign Xavi, I'd retire. I'd just come and watch him because he's phenomenal." [mls]

Luis Fernandez (Euro 84 winner): "Xavi is the brain of Barça and Spain. Cesc can replace him, playing alongside Busquets and Iniesta." [rmc]

Thierry Henry (ex-Barça) “Xavi plays football the way I believe football should be played, just like Iniesta and Cesc.” [efe]

Iniesta: "I continue to learn from Xavi, every day. He has always been an example for me and he has helped me." [fcb]

Cazorla (Arsenal) “You won't see players like Xavi in the future. I was lucky to play with him and learn from him on the field.” [es]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:18 pm

Luis Aragonés: "Xavi has been & will continue for many years to be the player that manages Spain & Barça. He's hard to be replaced."

Hierro (ex-Madrid): "Xavi represents a way of being, certain values, it's a privilege for Spanish football, and for his club, to have him."
Fernando Hierro (ex-Real Madrid): "Xavi is a great professional, he is the best player in Spanish football." [via efe]

Gabri (Lausanne, ex-Barcelona): "Xavi is the most complete football player I have seen in my life. And he's a good friend too." [marca]

Fabio Capello (coach Russia): "Xavi is the best midfielder of the last decade. His skills are impressive." [onda cero]

Thiago (Bayern): "The player who surprised me most at Bayern is Philipp Lahm. He reminds me a bit of Xavi. He's a genius with the ball."

Hierro: Spain privileged to have Xavi

Alberto Moreno (Sevilla): "Training with Xavi at the national team was wonderful. It's so fascinating to watch him play." [golt]

Pele: “Xavi is an excellent player. When you have players like him and Iniesta, everything is easy. That's why Barça has been the best.”

Rossi (Moto GP driver) “I like Messi but I prefer Maradona. Messi perhaps is the number one but Maradona already was”

Van Gaal (coach NED): "Xavi is still the key player at Barça and Spain, he marks the rhythm of the game. You see it when he's not there."

Fabio Capello (ex-coach AC Milan -Real Madrid -England): "Xavi is the best midfielder of the last decade." [onda cero]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Mon May 04, 2015 11:29 am

Ten Cate: "Xavi has to play, you notice it when he's there --- he's the boss, he indicates the rhythm, he's the conductor of the orchestra."

Oliver Torres (Atletico): "I'm flattered to be compared to Xavi but it's a lot to live up to. Imagine being as good as him. Makes me proud, though"

Luis Enrique: "I still remember when Xavi joined the first team, and look where he is now... A player from another galaxy."

Sergio Aguero's all time best XI: Kahn: Ayala Ramos Hierro R.Carlos: Iniesta Redondo Xavi: Maradona Ronaldo (Brazil) Messi
Zoe
Culé
Culé

PreviousNext

Return to FC Barcelona