Даниэль Алвес Да Сильва

Moderators: poseidon, Могжоохон, Хөлбөмбөгийн модууд

Re: 22 - Даниэль Алвес Да Сильва

Postby Zoe » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:28 pm

Alves, our new Messi :ногоон:

http://instagram.com/p/dW-2rkuH79#
Alves playing guitar and singing a song

Cicinho (ex-Real Madrid -Roma): "For me, the best right back in the world is Dani Alves. You won't find a better one." [marca]

Ryan McLaughlin (Liverpool U21): "I like to look at players in my position to learn things from, like Lahm, Johnson, Alves.." [bibtheorists]

De Sciglio (Milan): "Active player I admire? Alves. He is a fantastic player both defensively and offensively, I like him very much." [ws]

Del Bosque (coach ESP): "BRA have great players like Marcelo, David Luiz, Thiago Silva or Dani Alves, who has given a lot to Barça." [as]
Marcelo:Messi's the best in the world
Keylor Navas:Leo's the best player in the world,he's God's gift!
Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Цэнгүүн » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:47 pm

"моодны" хүн шүү ккк
"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Postby Цэнгүүн » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:07 pm

"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Postby PrOXy » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:59 pm

Dani Alves is the Brazilian player who has won 2nd most trophies (25) ever with club and country. Only Pele won more. [via sport]

манай хүн чинь аймар юм байна шт. юун ронни, шүд, ромарио, ривалдо, зико, кака юм бишүү :ногоон:
Barça doesn't buy galacticos, we CREATE them.
PrOXy
Culé
Culé

Location: фигугээс бусад бүх цаг үеийн блауграна өмсгөлтнүүд мандтугай!!!

Postby Zoe » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:54 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwOEq33h57k

ahaha ene Alves. Spiderman genee
Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:36 am

Alves denies report of Radio Marca about deal with PSG, adding old covers about him joining Madrid and Chelsea

Instagram Alves: "You really believe what you say? Tired of listening to people talking shit. I love this club to death and I'd stay forever"
"And if one day I have to leave, I'd have the same guts that brought me here to say it, I won't need any sheep to do the talking." :-D :???:
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:57 pm

4 assists Dani Alves in clasicos: to Ibrahimovic (2009), to Cesc (2011), to Messi (2013), and to Luis Suarez (2015)

dani BAM BAM gedeg huvtsasnii brand gargaj bgaa gene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-q6t7O ... e=youtu.be

Pinto "Wahin" FT Dani Alves & Mario Baro - Eres Especial #VeAPorTusSueños

dajgui duu bna shd.

Best XI of Man City's Yaya Toure: Casillas - Ramos Pique Hummels - Alves Schweinsteiger James Xavi Iniesta - Messi Ronaldo
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Tue May 19, 2015 12:31 am

Dani Alves (590) surpassed Donato (589) as the foreign player to play the most games with Spanish clubs in all competitions [md]

DeAndre Yedlin (Seattle Sounders): "Who was my soccer idol growing up? Dani Alves. I liked how he attacked from the back."

Alex Song: “Dani Alves is unbelievable. He makes things look so easy when he is going forward and his delivery is unbelievable.”

Bernat: “Dani Alves is a reference for any full-back in the world. He's done so much in the game, for Sevilla and then for Barcelona."

Abidal: "Alves offered me his liver. He was serious but I could never have accepted it. He has a family. It is a massive operation." [dm]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Re: 6 - Даниэль Алвес Да Сильва

Postby Zoe » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:06 pm

the one and only DANI! hahaha

Sid Lowe: I'd call Dani Alves the best right back I've seen if it wasn't for the fact that 'right back' is such an inadequate description.

Abidal's Best XI of former teammates: Valdes - Alves Puyol Thuram Evra - Messi Vieira Makelele Zidane - Ribery Benzema

Messi: "Alves is a very complete player - the best full back in the world. It's difficult to find someone who's so motivated for every game"

Bojan Krikic's best XI: Valdes; Dani Alves, Pique, Puyol, Abidal; Yaya Toure, Iniesta; Messi, Ronaldinho, Henry; Eto'o
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby PrOXy » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:08 am

350 тоглолт

андалуст тоглоосн тоглолтыг нь нэмээд хэд ч болж байгаам дээ. удахгүй ла лигад хамгийн олон тоглолтонд оролцсон гадны хүн болох байх шүү.
Barça doesn't buy galacticos, we CREATE them.
PrOXy
Culé
Culé

Location: фигугээс бусад бүх цаг үеийн блауграна өмсгөлтнүүд мандтугай!!!

Postby Zoe » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:21 am

Alves and his girlfriend Joana

http://www.danialves.com/index.php/en/
official website.

Pep Guardiola's Dream XI: Neuer; Dani Alves Pique Puyol Alaba; Xavi Xavi Alonso Iniesta; Messi Eto'o Robben
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Fri May 20, 2016 11:42 am

Surpassing Pele (29), Alves has become the Brazilian player with most trophies ever (30) #fcblive [via mrchip]

Dani Alves is the player with most Liga wins (15) ever against Real Madrid #fcblive 5 with Sevilla, 10 with Barcelona

Neymar:" Dani Alves? When I arrived at Barça he took me in and we developed a friendship. Dani is one of my best Friends in football."

Riquelme: “You can't pretend Messi plays the same way for club and country. Zabaleta and Rojo don't attack like Alves and Alba do.”

@DaniAlvesD2: “What is Barça to me? A dream come true.”
Dani Alves: “Favorite goal in my career? Against Madrid in the 2011/12 Copa del Rey.” #fcblive [fcb]
Dani Alves: “If I wasn't a professional footballer, I would like to be a Formula One (F1) race car driver.”

Salgado (ex Madrid): "Alves is one of the best RB's. He's been there a long time and has won everything with Barça. He's an attacking RB."

Keita (Roma): "Alves a phenomenon – he gets up and down that right flank like no other. Definitely one of the best I’ve played with." [asr]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:30 pm

Players with most trophies

Seydou Keita's all-time Dream Team:
Valdés; Dani Alves, Franco Baresi, Paolo Maldini, Éric Abidal; Abedi Pele, Zinedine Zidane, Redondo; Marco van Basten, Leo Messi, George Weah.
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Re: Даниэль Алвес Да Сильва

Postby Zoe » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:55 am

Zoe
Culé
Culé

Previous

Return to FC Barcelona