3 - Жерар "ВАКА ВАКА" Пикенбауер

Moderators: poseidon, Могжоохон, Хөлбөмбөгийн модууд

Re: 3 - Жерар "ВАКА ВАКА" Пикенбауер

Postby PrOXy » Sat May 02, 2015 3:22 pm

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/k6sjITcIHqDZEMaWHjS

пикегийн шилдэг 5 гоол. яах аргагүй л довтлогчийн ур чадвар, торгон мэдрэмж байгаад байгаамаа. маню-д байхдаа довтлогчоор 2-3 тоглолт тоглож үзсэн гэдэг дээ ккк

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6atWeM3_DM

энэ хөөрхөн бичлэг. шакира миланд "кант дель барса" дуулж өгч байна. :ногоон:
Barça doesn't buy galacticos, we CREATE them.
PrOXy
Culé
Culé

Location: фигугээс бусад бүх цаг үеийн блауграна өмсгөлтнүүд мандтугай!!!

Postby PrOXy » Mon May 11, 2015 12:00 pm

пикегийн цуглуулга

Тw Pique: "Tidying up the closet - here are some of the shirts I've found. Which one do you like most?"

мундиал 10 оны цуглуулга

Tw Pique: "And finally, a shirt I'm especially fond of and that was given to me by a great friend. @Carles5puyol" :eek:
PrOXy
Culé
Culé

Postby PrOXy » Tue May 19, 2015 9:52 am

PrOXy
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Mon May 25, 2015 9:02 pm

:eek:

Marcelo:Messi's the best in the world
Keylor Navas:Leo's the best player in the world,he's God's gift!
Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:50 am

Piqué with the 'Catalan Player of the Year' award :-D :-D

Xavi: “Piqué is a born leader, on and off the field. He has become, again, the best CB in the world.”

Bojan Krikic's best XI: Valdes; Dani Alves, Pique, Puyol, Abidal; Yaya Toure, Iniesta; Messi, Ronaldinho, Henry; Eto'o

Rakitic's dream 5 side: Prosinecki, Messi, Reyes, Pique, Neuer.

Cesc (Chelsea): "My ultimate XI? Courtois - Azpilicueta Marquinhos Pique Alaba - Pogba Fabregas Verratti - Messi Suarez Hazard." [motdm]
Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:43 pm

with young Cesc

Pique's team

new boots!

Pique: "Playing for Barça means everything. The day I finally signed and I came back it was 'wow, the dream comes true'." [telegraph]
Pique: "Since I was five I had gone every week to the stadium. And then suddenly you are inside the dressing room with the players."

Pep Guardiola's Dream XI: Neuer; Dani Alves Pique Puyol Alaba; Xavi Xabi Alonso Iniesta; Messi Eto'o Robben

Pique: "Polemical halloween? Will do it again next year. We all know Getafe's president is a Madrid fan and wants to be Madrid president..."
Pique: "Getafe say we lacked respect? Getafe messed up dressing-room and sent pictures to Madrid media. That's lying and that's even worse."
Pique: "Invading Getafe press room? We apologised. We didn't know presser was ongoing. Normally only coaches talk, and they had finished."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:50 am

New boots Pique for Euro 2016

epic!!! :-o :-o :-o :sad:: :sad:: :sad:: :-o :-o :-o
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:17 pm

new boots

Defenders with most Champions League goals: Roberto Carlos 16 - Helguera 15 - Panucci 11 - Pique 10

Shakira: “Favorite person to follow on Instagram? Piqué. Prince William or Prince Harry? I got my own prince (Gerard Piqué).” [e news]

Koeman: "But let's not forget about players like Iniesta, Xavi, Busquets, Valdés, Piqué, Puyol, Ronaldinho, Eto'o, and so on."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:13 am

Iniesta is Spanish athlete with most Twitter followers (12.2M), ahead of Pique (12.1), Xabi Alonso (9.9) and Rafa Nadal (9.2) [via sport]

Milito: "Pique is still the best centre back in the world. And Mascherano is doing great. They're the best centre back duo now." [marca]

Tw Rio Ferdinand (ex-Man United): "Best centre back in the world right now? For me... @3gerardpique is the best in the world right now!"

Ancelotti: "Piqué's season is excellent. He's concentrating and making all decisions accurately. Pepe needs more continuity."

Pique: "Number 3? At Barça's academy, we played with 3 at the back. Right back had 2, centre back 3 and left back 5. That's how it started."

Sergio Ramos on @partidodelas12 "Best center-back in the world? Thiago Silva, PIque, Pepe, Varane, I also like Godin a lot."

Cesc (Chelsea): "Biggest prankster I played with? Gerard Pique, for sure. He would stick a knife in your tyres and think that's funny." [fd]

Stoichkov: "I'll always defend Pique because he's a good guy. He works hard and is enjoying life as a footballer." [sport]

Puyol: "Funniest guy I've ever played with? Pique." [players' tribune]
Puyol: "Best centre back? Pique. He's a leader, very good both in defense and attack." [espn]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:32 am

A Barcelona-based drink company has created a beer called "Piquenbauer" in honor of the player. (Sport)

Pique: "I learned all the technique at Barça, but Man United shaped me as a defender." [l'equipe magazine]

Aduriz (Athletic): "Pique could be a good centre foward if he'd wanted. He's very talented and he could play at any position." [via sport]

Maldini: "Christian said it is the best in the last 20 years? Pique has more titles than him. Messi, twice."

Rafinha: "Favorite position? Interior midfield. Joker in the dressing room? Pique. Toughest player in training? Mascherano."

Migueli : "Pique has it all: quality, character, aerial strength, good positioning.He is a player that I love."

Pep Guardiola (Man City coach): "Pique is one of the best – maybe the best – central defenders in the world." [UEFA]

Manolo Lama (Sportscaster): "It amazes me there're ppl who dedicate themselves to analysing gestures of Pique & not what he does on pitch".
Manolo Lama: "Accusing him of cutting the sleeves off his shirt to get rid of national team colours is one of a large series of inventions"
Lama: "Like them saying he raised his middle finger during national anthem and so many other campaigns they have mounted in recent times?"
Manolo Lama: "What more can Pique do to show his commitment to the national team?"

Maradona: "For me, Ramos isn't a crack. Piqué is a step above him. He dominates the ball more, brings it out from the back..." [Marca]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:45 am

UEFA name the 'Ultimate Team of the Year' based on players who have featured most since 2001.

Javier Tebas (LFP President): Gerard Pique receiving unfair criticism? "It's more a political issue than a footballing one."
"Pique has shown his commitment to the national team many times. I think he's tired. Hopefully he'll rethink what he's said."
"Pique a very intelligent boy. He has his business, he's a restless man."

Laporta (ex-president) "Pique has all the qualities to be a great president. I would vote for him. He has a great personality." [sport]

Del Bosque (ex Spain coach): Pique’s behaviour has always been exemplary [with Spain]. He comes to train and he’s always been correct."
Del Bosque: "I think he should continue and go into the history books as a great Spanish player."

Joaquin Sanchez's perfect player (Real Betis): Hair cut - Fernando Torres, Heading - Aritz Aduriz, Vision - Sergio Busquets, Friendliness - Marcelo, Stamina - Gaby, Strength - Carles Puyol, Right foot - Xavi, Left foot - Lionel Messi, Dribbling - Isco, Professionalism - Andres Iniesta. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQTybRB6u2A

Pep Guardiola: "I will vote for Gerard Piqué as president."

Del Bosque: "Sergio Busquets and Gerard Pique should have made it to the FIFA Best Player Award list." [marca]
Del Bosque: "They are players who have left a mark on Spanish Football for a great period." [marca]

Kameni (Malaga) "Pique is no surprise. When the tiki-taka doesn't happen, he turns into a forward." [rac1]

Puyol: "I've made great friends here like Luis Enrique, Gerard Pique, Andres Iniesta, Xavi and Eric Abidal."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:52 am

Shakira (partner Pique): "Was it love at first sight? More for him than for me. Pique was struck by an arrow when he saw me (laughs)."
Shakira: "Favourite film? There are a lot. But it could be The Notebook. Pique likes it a lot, he's really romantic."
Shakira? "Managing your and Gerard's fame with the kids? We try to give them the most normal life possible."
Shakira: "I take Milan to school and his papa collects him. They know, above all Milan does, that their papa is a public figure & me, too."
Shakira: "And take it all very naturally. Although it's not natural at all to be the kid of a footballer and a singer (laughs)."

Florentino Perez (RM president): "Pique is a great player and he's demonstrated that by being in FIFA FIFPro. That's what Pique is for me."

Xavi Hernández: "It'd be a dream to be the [Barcelona] coach while Gerard Piqué is president."

He's a ended product. One of the best centre-backs of the world". (Pep Guardiola)

"He has the ability to communicate. He can be anything at Barcelona. He's now a centre-back, a player, but in the future he can become whatever he wants... president, coach... He's very well prepared and a truly Barcelona fan". (Luis Enrique)

"Everyone knew he was a great player. Maybe he didn't adapt to the Premier League but then went to Spain and was perfect". (Rio Ferdinand)

"Piqué was a great player and I was truly disappointed when he told us he wanted to come back to Spain. He was a great passer and with a great personality. A winner". (Sir Alex Ferguson)

Tebas(Liga president)on Piqué:"He's a great professional. A very intelligent and well-prepared lad who also has a life outside football"[AS]
Tebas: "With his companies and his projects. He’s an example for footballers."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Previous

Return to FC Barcelona