CARLES PUYOL

Moderators: poseidon, Могжоохон, Хөлбөмбөгийн модууд

Re: 5 - Карлес Пуйол Сафоркада

Postby Zoe » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:59 am

Marcelo:Messi's the best in the world
Keylor Navas:Leo's the best player in the world,he's God's gift!
Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:04 pm

Puyol's new boots are a tribute to Miki Roque, a Catalan player who died from cancer last year, aged 23

Galliani: "Would we be interested if Puyol offers himself? Don't like to talk about hypotheses. Milan loves Puyol, but the rest is fantasy."

Casasola (Boca Juniors): "My examples are Pique, for his personality and playing style, and Puyol, for his charisma." [sport]

Inigo Martinez (Real Sociedad): "Ramos and Puyol are my idols, for their strength and for their motivation to win and to fight." [latdp]
Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Цэнгүүн » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:46 pm

ирж байна даа
"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Postby PrOXy » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:18 pm

Book: Puyol - The biography
ахлагчийн маань намтар ном гарч байгаам байна даа.
Barça doesn't buy galacticos, we CREATE them.
PrOXy
Culé
Culé

Location: фигугээс бусад бүх цаг үеийн блауграна өмсгөлтнүүд мандтугай!!!

Postby Zoe » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:17 pm

Puyol and his girlfriend Vanessa with their daughter Manuela :kissing:

Tw Vanesa Lorenzo (girlfriend Puyol): "We thank you for the loving messages you sent us these days. #family #love" pic.twitter.com/55chpmuIay
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:49 pm

Puyol registed yesterday his daughter Manuela, born last month, as Barcelona member :kissing:

Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Цоомоо » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:00 pm

Цоомоо
Ангаахай

Postby jugder_08 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:03 pm

15 жил ахлагч хийсэн бол...
jugder_08
Бөхийн хорхойтон

Postby Chintogtoh » Tue May 06, 2014 9:15 am

Нөхөр хэдийнээс зодог тайлах бол?
KEEP CALM AND BELIEVE IN MESSI and OUR TEAM
Chintogtoh

Postby orangeman » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:12 pm

orangeman
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:26 pm

Young Puyol and Xavi, with Pepe Reina and Thiago Motta

Laporte (Athletic): "Replacing Puyol? When we talk about Puyol, we talk about a legend. Playing at Barça is what everyone wants." [l'equipe]

Johan Cruyff (ex-coach Barcelona): "Puyol would certainly have played at the Dream Team."

Tw Fernando Llorente (Juventus): " #GREATPUYI " [@llorentefer19]

Edgar Davids (ex-Barça) “It hurts me that Puyol is leaving Barça and I wish him well. For me he was always the fire that the team needed.”

Luis Enrique (coach Celta): "Puyol is irreplaceable, not only as a player but also because of what he means for the team and the club."

Guardiola: “Puyol is an intelligent player. He's one of the greats in the history of Barça.” [efe]

Franco Baresi (ex-AC Milan): "For what he has given, shown and won, Puyol enters the book of the greatest defenders in history." [cope]
Franco Baresi (ex-AC Milan): "Puyol is an example, a great captain, immortal. He's one of the last legend of today's football." [la xarxa]

Thiery Henry: "For me, Puyol was an incredible captain. He is a great example and one of the best defenders in football history." [ara]
Thierry Henry: Best Puyol moment? at Bernabeu in 6-2 match, when he scored and the kissed captaincy armband. that was a special moment.

Paolo Maldini (ex-AC Milan): "Puyol is a friend. He's a great professional but an even better person." [md]

Thiago (Bayern Munich): "Puyol has been a father to me. I'll always be eternally grateful." [catradio]

Tw Samuel Eto'o: The name @Carles5puyol will forever remain engraved in the annals of Football history. In advance, Good luck brother.
Last edited by Zoe on Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:31 pm

more pics at http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague ... 67480.html

Trophies won by Puyol with Barcelona and Spain
6 La Ligas
7 SuperCopas
3 Champions Leagues
2 Copas del Rey
2 European Supercups
2 Club World Cups
2 Euros
1 World Cup

Negredo: "Puyol is among most uncomfortable defenders I faced. A constant pain, you thought you got passed him and he popped up again." [as]

Silva (M.City): "Puyol has been an example, one of the greatest defenders ever in football, not only as a player but also as a person" [cm]

Ronaldo (Brazilian): Puyol's decision took me by surprise. His status at Barcelona is like Hierro's at Real Madrid; he's a club icon
Ronaldo (Brazilian): Puyol is a pain to get past on the pitch [laughs]. He very loyal and polite. He is a role model
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:46 pm

Image Image

2000 ond

Puyol nursing a shiner, and a fractured cheek, after colliding with Frank de Boer in the 2003 meeting with Inter.

Puyol celebrates his opener in the 5-1 win over against Nàstic in June 2007.

José Mourinho looks on as Puyol is given the magic sponge and Louis Van Gaal has a few words in training.

Pique: "The best defender I played alongside with? Carles Puyol and Rio Ferdinand." [fb]

CL dream team of Bayern Munich's Xabi Alonso: Neuer - Lahm Ramos Puyol Alaba - Zidane Scholes Xavi Gerrard - Ronaldo Messi

Bartomeu (president): "If Puyol would be American, his number would be retired. His shirt would be hung up at the Camp Nou." [esport3]

Negredo (Man City): "Technically, Puyol maybe wasn't a '10', but he was a '20' in other things. He worked and ended up being the best." [sy]

Abelardo (ex-Barcelona): "Puyol is the most important defender in the history of Barça. For several years he was the best in the world" [lx]

Edmilson (ex-Barcelona): "Puyol is living history for Barça. He should get a job at the club, youth players respect him a lot." [la xarxa]

Busquets: "Puyol told me he'd like me to wear his number 5. It was an honour for me that someone like him wanted that." [rfef]

Deco (ex-Barcelona): "Puyol was such a leader for Barça. He was as important in the dressing room as he was on the field." [daily mail]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Tue May 19, 2015 1:12 am

Carles Puyol while announcing his retirement a year ago: "I came here as a boy, I leave with a family I'm really proud of."
Puyol: "There was a time, we didn't win anything. I had offers to leave but I would've never felt the same winning titles with another team"

Pep Guardiola: "Normally, when we speak about talent, we speak about offensive players, but Puyol showed defensive talent."

Lionel Messi: "Puyol has helped me a lot in my career. He is the best captain."

Gerard Piqué: "Even if we were winning 4-0 and there are few seconds left, Puyol would shout at the top of his voice at you to concentrate."

Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid): "My childhood heroes were Puyol, Hierro, Maldini, and, at Sevilla, Javi Navarro, Pablo Alfaro or Prieto." [fft]

Rafa Marquez (ex-Barcelona -NY Red Bulls): "Which 5 ex-teammates would I invite for a dinner? Puyol, Henry, Eto´o, Torrado, Pablo Contreras"

Van Gaal (ex-coach Barcelona): "Puyi is an example, a captain who acts as a real leader." [md]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:23 am

Puyol - The biography

Wenger: “Carles Puyol maybe is the piece of the jigsaw that Barça haven't replaced. The Mental impact, a born fighter. Puyol was a monster.”

Abidal's Best XI of former teammates: Valdes - Alves Puyol Thuram Evra - Messi Vieira Makelele Zidane - Ribery Benzema

Xavi: "For me, Puyol is the best defender in history. He hasn't been valued enough. He really liked defending. He wasn't afraid of anyone."

Puyol: "I am a culé since I was born so you can imagine what I feel about the achievments."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Re: CARLES PUYOL

Postby Zoe » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:14 pm

Line-up of one-club men

Bojan Krikic's best XI: Valdes; Dani Alves, Pique, Puyol, Abidal; Yaya Toure, Iniesta; Messi, Ronaldinho, Henry; Eto'o

Alba: "My dream five-a-side team? Leo, surely. Iniesta and Xavi. Puyol. Valdes." [uefa]

Xavi's best XI: Valdes; R.Carlos Abidal Puyol Dani Alves; Busquets Pirlo Iniesta; Ronaldinho Eto'o Messi

Pep Guardiola's Dream XI: Neuer; Dani Alves Pique Puyol Alaba; Xavi Xavi Alonso Iniesta; Messi Eto'o Robben
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby meesh » Thu May 12, 2016 2:01 pm

Дасгалжуулагчид, одууд багаа сольдог харин ФАНАТУУД хэзээ ч.....
meesh

Postby Zoe » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:09 pm

Puyol in all-time Euro XI of ITA coach Antonio Conte

Puyol in all-time Euro XI of Karembeu (ex-Nantes -Sampdoria -Madrid)

Koeman: "But let's not forget about players like Iniesta, Xavi, Busquets, Valdés, Piqué, Puyol, Ronaldinho, Eto'o, and so on."

Cruyff: "He gave 100% in every game, That allowed the team to enjoy itself. Barca needed someone like him, someone with his way of being."

Puyol: "I don't have Romário's technique, Overmars' pace or Kluivert's strength. But I work harder than the others."
Puyol: "I'm like the student who is not as clever, but revises for his exams and does OK in the end."
Puyol: "My most memorable match in the CL? I've been lucky enough to play in a lot but I'll go for the 2006 final in Paris." [uefa]
Puyol: "Which goal do I remember most? Header that made it 1-2 in 2-6 win at Bernabeu. And also the one in World Cup semi against Germany."

Pep: "Normally, when we speak about talent, we speak about offensive players, but Puyol showed defensive talent."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby PrOXy » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:07 am

Barça doesn't buy galacticos, we CREATE them.
PrOXy
Culé
Culé

Location: фигугээс бусад бүх цаг үеийн блауграна өмсгөлтнүүд мандтугай!!!

Postby Zoe » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:47 am

Puyol in all-time Euro XI of Franco Baresi (ex-AC Milan)

UEFA name the 'Ultimate Team of the Year' based on players who have featured most since 2001.

Tw Pique: "Centre-backs you have learned from? Rio, Vidic, Milito, Marquez, Mascherano and especially Carles puyol. Thanks to All of them."

David Villa's ideal XI: Pepe Reina; Juanfran, Diego Godin, Carles Puyol, Jordi Alba; Koke, Busquets, Xavi; David Silva, Leo Messi, Andres Iniesta

Villa: "He is one of the best central defenders in the history of football, I played with him at Barça and with Spain."

Alexis Sanchez all time best XI: Kahn, Roberto Carlos, Puyol, Maldini, Cafu, Xavi, Ronaldinho, Maradona, Messi, Ronaldo Nazario, Pele. [afc]

Alexis Sanchez: "We played together at Barcelona and for me he is a captain who inspires - who creates energy and enthusiasm in others."

Claudio Bravo's ideal player (Man City): Brain - Iker Casillas, Vision - Andres Iniesta, Captain - Ivan Zamorano, Strength - Gary Medel, Stamina - Arturo Vidal, Passion - Carles Puyol, Speed - Alexis Sanchez, Right foot - Ronaldo (Brazilian), Left foot - Lionel Messi. http://en.as.com/en/2016/11/18/football ... 8571.html#

Joaquin Sanchez's perfect player (Real Betis): Hair cut - Fernando Torres, Heading - Aritz Aduriz, Vision - Sergio Busquets, Friendliness - Marcelo, Stamina - Gaby, Strength - Carles Puyol, Right foot - Xavi, Left foot - Lionel Messi, Dribbling - Isco, Professionalism - Andres Iniesta. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQTybRB6u2A
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Previous

Return to FC Barcelona