Moderators: poseidon, Могжоохон, Хөлбөмбөгийн модууд

Re: LEO MESSI

Postby Zoe » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmw-2Hko8uY
Messi in potato chip comercial #lays

ESPN cover

Transfer value according to CIES.

http://www.marca.com/en/football/barcel ... b457c.html

Cuban ballet dancer Jorge Barani wearing a Barça shirt (via espnfc, balletbarani IG)

Players from European leagues who scored most direct free-kick goals this season

Messi among world's most admired people in 2016 #fcblive (international study, 31000+ interviews) [yougov]

Maduro (Venezuela pres. about the economy) "Imagine a Madrid-Barça final, 0-0. In the 90th minute, Messi scores a goal from mid-field."

Brahim Diaz (Manchester City) "Who do I study the most to improve? Messi." [manchester evening news]

Sir Alex Ferguson (ex-Manchester United coach) "When the ball is at Messi's feet, it's like he's wearing slippers." [efe]

Godin (Atletico) on @partidodelas12 "Messi is the best player in the world and Luis Suarez is the best forward."

Riquelme (ex-Boca Juniors) "There's no one like Messi, not here, or anywhere else. The public should enjoy him." [fox]

David Beckham: “Messi-Cristiano? That debate doesn't make much sense to me. They're both unique.” [xl semanal]

Gurpegui (Athletic, retires): "Toughest opponent? Valeron at his top, and Messi now - he's above the rest, even when he has a bad day." [oc]

Messi: "Seeing Stephen Curry play is magical. Our small sizes, and even our playing styles, are similar."
Messi: "If you watch Curry play or warm up, you notice his relationship with the ball. His body and mind are on the same wave length."

Yara (Lebanese singer) "I'm a very big Barça fan. I watch a lot of their games. I'd love it if Messi would be in one of my songs."
Yara: "If Messi comes to Morocco for any events, make sure you let me know. I'll fly over straight away."

Denis Suarez (Villarreal): "Messi is unique, he's a step above the rest. He's the best player in the history of football." [sportium]

Pele: "Messi is the player I like most now, he's the most complete player. Neymar and Cristiano are also good, but Leo is my favourite."

Higuaín: "Nothing will go against Messi. He's been a monster on the pitch for many years and he'll continue to show it at Copa America."

Joachim Löw: "Messi scores goals and gives aan incredible amount of assists to his teammates. Messi is more valuable than Cristiano Ronaldo."

Messi: "As a kid I decided I'd never dive. I always want to reach the goal no matter what defenders do to stop me"

Pogba (Juventus): "Who made me suffer most on the pitch? Messi. He's so small and so fast, you can't touch him. He wore me out." [vi]

Puyol: "Messi has been the umbilical cord of the Barça of these last ten years. I don't have any doubt that he's the best player in history"

Diego Forlan: "Suarez is doing really great at Barcelona, playing alongside the best player in the world, Messi." [espnfc]

Funes Mori (ARG) "Messi is such an important player, you need to know how to manage him. He's the best in the world."
Funes Mori: "With Messi, things are different. We know how important he is on the pitch."

Patrick Roberts (Celtic) "Idol growing up? My idol was Steven Gerrard as a kid but now it has to be Lionel Messi!" (via @celticfc)

Martino: "Messi is the best, because he does everything in a natural way. Match or training, he's always the same player." [panenka]

Marcial Pina: “Messi is the best player I've ever seen, better than Maradona and Johan Cruyff together.”
Marcelo:Messi's the best in the world
Keylor Navas:Leo's the best player in the world,he's God's gift!
Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:18 pm

INFOGRAPHIC: Messi has scored goals for Barça in his career in every minute except 1,2, and 69 [canchallena, sport] (2016.04.21)

http://en.as.com/en/2016/03/26/football ... 66055.html

Survey: Most exciting players to watch in the CL amongst British men: Messi (64%), Suarez (47%), Cristiano Ronaldo (25%) [nissan]

note - quote: journalist on how messi's goal against bayern gave him hope in fighting cancer [by @_paulhayward]

Messi - Chicago daily Sun-Times

Roque Santa Cruz (Paraguay) "Having seen Messi at different competitions, he's always one of the best and performs at a high level."

Dybala (Juventus): "I admire Messi a lot, I try to watch all his games. It's nice to see players who make the difficult look so simple."

Varejao (Golden State) "When I was in Barcelona, Messi was 15. People spoke a lot of him. I'm a Messi fan. I wish him all good." [ole]

Pele: "Neymar doesn't have Ronaldo or Messi's quality. If I had to say who's the number one player today is, it's Messi." [marca]
Pele: "The Portuguese (Cristiano Ronaldo) has a different style of play but the best is Messi, in my opinion."

Guardiola: "To achieve an era like this, you have to gather many star players. This Barça without Messi wouldn't be possible."
Guardiola: "Messi is the best player that has existed and ever will exist."

Stephen Curry (Golden State Warriors): "I'd be an honour to have Messi come watch us. I've never met him, but we did exchange jerseys."

Hollande (French president): "Messi or Ronaldo? I would so love to be Messi." [france inter]

Steve Nash (Former NBA Player): "Messi is the best player in history, more than Maradona, although many Argentinian fans don't agree with that."
"I think that in the current era it is more difficult to play because all the players are more professional, more athletic, more physical, and many South-Americans play in Europe. Before, there weren't many. For me, the game today is more difficult and that's why I think Messi is the best."

Pablo Aimar: "Messi thinks and executes at the same time. He enjoys a lot playing foorball, it really pleases him and he's not tired of playing every 3 days. He's the best in the world every 3 days, he is unbelievable, the undisputed number one."
"I'm very proud to hear that from Messi. He never told me directly, but I heard. When he was younger he asked that we exchanged shirts, today it's not the case (laughs)."

Chiellini: "How to defend against Cristiano? Don't give him space and don't let him shoot. How to defend against Messi? Just Pray" (ES)

Xavi: "Teammates also feel Barça keep on winning because of Messi? Yes, because he's the best player in the world and the best in history."
Xavi: "In a team sports like football, it's unique that one player can be so decisive like Messi. It'll never happen again." [el nacional]
Xavi: "Because there's now so much equality between players, we'll never again see a player who is light-years ahead, like Messi is."
Xavi: "Seeing Messi train is amazing. Best in everything. Those who compare him with Aguero, Cristiano or Robben end up looking like fools."

Gomez (coach PAN): "We were playing well, but when Messi got subbed on, I knew we'd suffer. He scored one, then a second, and we collapsed."

Augusto (Atletico): "Subbed off for Messi? You almost didn't see the difference, haha... He's the best in the world, and that's it."
Augusto (Atletico): "It was 1-0, we had to finish off the game, and Messi kind of did that... (laughs)"
Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:23 am

Lebanese singer Yara with Barça cartoon

Most jersey sold.
1. Lionel Messi
2. James
3. Hazard
4. Cristiano
5. Neymar
6. Rooney
7. Ibrahimovic
8. Pogba
9. Alexis Sánchez
10. Griezmann

A sign at the Argentina-Panama game: "Messi my son idolizes you, take a picture with him, please"

Tw Alex Morgan (USWNT): "MESSI(ah)" [@alexmorgan13]

Pogba: "What Messi and Ronaldo have that I don't? Goals. Titles too. I need to improve my performances during games and be more decisive."
Pogba: "Messi and Cristiano score against every team, and not just in one or two seasons, during their whole careers." [lequipe]

Gomez (PAN coach) "You can work a lot to build a team, but against Messi, there's nothing you can do. If he's inspired, he can kill anyone."
Gomez (PAN coach) "One works on tactics and has a team but individuals are above that in football. Messi is a man above everyone."

Gaby Milito: "It's difficult to understand those who question Messi. He is better than everyone."

Sepp Blatter: “After the 2014 World Cup, Messi was talking to himself, he was saying over and over again: ‘The best, but not the champion.’”
Blatter: “Of course Messi is better than Ronaldo! He’d be the perfect son-in-law. I like talking to him a lot, he’s a good lad.” [lanacion]

Vietto (Atlético Madrid) "I would love to play with Lionel Messi, who wouldn't?"

Hauschka (Seahawks) "Meeting Messi? It's cool to touch greatness like that. I hope it rubs off on me just from the handshake." [seahawks]

Pele: "Messi is playing more from midfield, he's an excellent player and passer, but Ronaldo is more forward, the striker."

Ariel Ortega (ex-Argentina) "It is beyond discussion for me. Messi is the world's number one player." [goal]

Allegri (Juventus coach) "I wouldn't swap Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini for any top player. The BBC and Buffon are my Messi." [repubblica]

Verón: "Leo doesn't radiate overwhelming personality like Diego, but has much ascendancy in group. He's a leader without raising his voice."
Verón: "Messi is an important point of the national team. He leads in his own way. There's no need to shout to be a leader."

Aguero (Man City ARG): "The more contact Messi has with the ball, the better, because Leo can make the difference at any moment."

Ter Stegen: "GER's way of playing is similar to that of Guardiola's Barça. Although the big difference is that we don't have Messi (laughs)"

Maldini: "Christian said it is the best in the last 20 years? Pique has more titles than him. Messi, twice."

Arnason (Malmo): "Criticism Ronaldo? Makes the draw even sweeter. His comments are the reason why Messi's always going to be one step ahead"

Tw Leslie Osborne (Ex-female football player of USA): "Ridiculous #Messi"

"There is no team, no National Team who would not want to have you." - Ricardo Roa

Valdano: “Opponents face Argentina by making Messi isolated, the other players have to step up, he can’t do everything by himself.”
Valdano: "Argentina continues to put all of their problems on Messi, we have to demand from the entire team."

Maradona: "Those who criticise Messi have never kicked a football. I will ask Messi to consider returning."

David Villa: “Messi retiring from Argentina? It’s bad news for soccer. He's the best in the world, not only in the world, but in history.”

Ray Hudson: “As in the jungle, there is only one King. A lion - a Lionel.”

Griezmann: “It’s sad that Messi’s retiring. He’s the best in the world. He did everything for his country.”
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby addictive » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:56 pm

addictive
Culé
Culé

Postby Жигүүр » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:51 pm

Чэлси дээр пен алдадгийг оруулахгүй :ногоон:
Imagine хийвэл... түүх бас л өөрөөр эргэх байх шүү
Жигүүр
bluR

Postby turuue » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:51 pm

Төрөө
turuue

Postby turuue » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:30 pm

Төрөө
turuue

Postby Zoe » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:03 pm

The Government of Buenos Aires unveiled a statue of Messi asking him to return to the national team [ole]

@sudarsansand: “My appeal to football legend Leo Messi, through my sand art at Puri beach, India.”

Most successful dribbles in the last 6 UCL seasons:
Messi (295)
Hazard (159)
Ronaldo (145)
Ribéry (144)
Iniesta (142). [whoscored]

Alexi Lalas (ex-USA) "Messi has played hundreds of games where teams have tried to park the bus and he finds ways to get through you." [bi]

Klinsmann (USA coach) "You have to give Argentina a huge compliment. To Messi, Higuaín, and Mascherano. They're top class."

Ancelotti: "Cristiano respects Messi a lot. They push each other on to new challenges, new records and new ways to score goals." [telegraph]
Ancelotti: "If one of them didn't exist, then Ronaldo or Messi would've won 8 Ballon d'Ors as opposed to Cristiano's 3 and Messi's 5."

Dybala: "I often saw Dani Alves play because I always look to Barcelona and I remember he often exchanged well with Messi."

Hristo Stoichkov: "Once they said they can only stop me with a pistol. Today you need a machine gun to stop Messi."

Mario Gomez: "I am not crazy enough to compare myself with Messi because he is the best there ever was and the best there will ever be."

Paulo Dybala (Juventus) "Messi is an example in all senses. He is my idol and that of many young Argentines." [tyc]
Dybala: "People call me the new Messi? He's an example to me in every way. He's my idol, and also for many, many other young Argentines."

Messi: "Neymar always tells me that he's my fan. It makes me a little blush, because he says on my face that he's a big fan of me."

Simeone: “I will not coach in a federation that doesn’t respect a legend like Messi, how will they respect me?”

Wondolowski (San Jose Earthquakes) "Messi's free kick goal? It's amazing to be part of it. He couldn't have placed it better with his hands"

Del Potro (tennis player) "Messi needs time to think of his decision, just stay with family, then he'll make a smart decision." [efe]
Del Potro: "I want Messi to be happy. He has a great family, good friends. He's the best player in the world. Nobody is as great as him."

Ronaldinho: “I respect Messi's decision. I'm always there for him. We'll miss him. He's the best in the world.” [americatv]

Diego Valeri (Portland Timbers) "Messi retiring from Argentina made me sad. We need him. Argentina needs him." [bft]

Menotti: "Messi is the best player in recent years, comparable only to Pele, Maradona, or Cruyff." [marca]

Rafinha's ideal XI: Taffarel; Alves, Maldini, Thiago Silva, Roberto Carlos; Mazinho, Thiago, Iniesta or Xavi; Ronaldinho, Messi and Ronaldo, el fenomeno.

Pele: "In the last 10 years, no doubt Messi was the best player. What happened to him at the Copa America happens in football." [sky]
Pele: "Messi got very upset but maybe wait a little bit and he'll forget because this has happened with a lot of good players."
Pele: "The last 15 years, for me, Messi was one of the best players in the world and this is more important."
Pele: "Will Messi change his mind about retiring from Argentina? I hope he listens to me."

Maxi Rodriguez (ex-ARG) "You never expect Messi to leave the national team. He's our flag and emblem." [ole]

Tw JJ Watt (): "Messi is incredible."

Eric Wynalda: "Marking Messi is like trying to kill an ant with a pencil, all that happens is you walking away with a broken pencil."

Arturo Vidal: "Everyone knows Messi is the best in the world. With him on the field, everything changes." [goal]

Batistuta (ex-ARG) "Who doesn't want to play with Messi? I have no words to define him. He's out of this world."
Batistuta: "Messi or Cristiano? Messi, forget it. Ronaldo is super athletic but Messi isn't from this world. He's an alien."

Deco (ex-Barça) "Cristiano was young and athletic, very competitive. Messi worked hard to do what he can do with a football now at Barça."

Lionel Richie: "I'm sure Messi is down right now, but he's a Lionel, he can't go wrong!" (smiles)

Pele: "Messi's retirement from Argentina is sad for football, but I think he can change his way of thinking." [cnn]

Gallardo (River Plate coach) "Messi? We (Argentina) don't deserve this quality of player. We don't value it." [efe]

Valdano (ex-Argentina) "Argentine football doesn't exist. The AFA doesn't exist. Argentine football is Messi." [radio mitre]
Valdano: "It's incredible to me that Messi has exploded. The response has to do with frustrations. I think he should stay at Argentina."
Valdano: "We Argentines condemn Messi because we want him to be Maradona. We're always in search of the divine player."

Wayne Rooney: "Best forward? Leo Messi, He's the greatest player of all time and it's an honor for me to have played against him"

Heber Lopes (Referee CA Final 2016): "Messi is one of the most educated players ever. He's very polite" (sport)
Lopes: "He does not bring problems. He has amazing humility. People see players of lower level and they have a different behavior. Not Leo."

Zanetti (ex-Inter) "I can't understand how people still doubt Messi. We're not aware of what Messi means to this planet!" [la nacion]
Zanetti: "It's possible, Argentina don't qualify for the World Cup. First, what Messi means football wise and what he means to the team."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:16 am

All 40 hattricks in his career

A self portrait by Dutch artist Adriaen Van der Werff, who looks like Messi, in the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam

Reporter: " Who is the best player ever? Marco Reus: Lionel Messi"

'Most Desirable Player' according to Indian women: Messi - 49.7% Neymar - 31.5% Griezmann - 18.8% [shaadi]

Borini (Sunderland) "So who do you think looks better? Do you think he tried to copy me?!

Coquelin (Arsenal) “Choosing between Steph Curry and LeBron is a little bit like 'Cristiano or Messi?' in our sport.” [arsenal player]

Paul Scholes (ex-Man United) "Pogba isn't worth £100M plus. You need someone who scores 50+ goals a season like Ronaldo or Messi." [efe]

Zico: “If I was young today, I'd reflect on Cristiano or Messi. They work all year and when they need to. Neymar hasn't reached that level.”

David Alaba (Bayern) “I like Cristiano and Messi. Cristiano works hard everyday. Messi with the ball is not human.” [goal]

Carli Lloyd (USWNT player) on Instagram: "Dream come true to meet Leo Messi and receive his jersey after he played."

Montanier (Nottinghan Forest coach) "Other transfer targets? I look, and Messi and Neymar are not ready to come to Nottingham." (smiles)

Totti (Roma) "Messi and Ronaldo are from another planet. If they cam here, I'd sit the bench. You need to watch beautiful players."

Jose Mourinho: "For me the top three players in history are Messi, Pele and Maradona."

Xavi: "For me, there is no heir to Messi. And there never will be one. There will be very good footballers, but nobody at Messi's level."

Menotti: "no one is going to win 3-0 only because Messi plays, but with him, you play with 12, that's for sure."

Totti: "Messi? He has been unlucky with Argentina but he is still the best player in the world."

Conte (Chelsea coach) "We have great talent, but now the world doesn't think they're at the same level as Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Ronaldo."

Hernan Crespo (ex-ARG) “Messi played very well in the Copa America. He's the best in the world.” [efe]

Raul (ex-Madrid) “What Ronaldo and Messi do everyday has never been done by anyone else or by very few. They're on another planet.” [as]

Steve McManaman (ex-Liverpool) "Winning Euro 2016 does not make Ronaldo better than Messi."

Guillermo Tofoni (FIFA match organizer) "The Argentina national team without Messi is like the Rolling Stones without Mick Jagger." [cnn]

Denis Suarez: "Messi is undoubtedly the best. I've never seen a player like him."
Denis Suarez: "Messi has all the records. His humility on the pitch makes the difference. He plays for the team and gets better every day."

Steve Clifford (Charlotte Hornets coach) "Ronaldo would be like LeBron, Durant, or Curry. Messi is more like Steph Curry." [espn]

Xavi: "Messi? I feel pride. He dominates all aspects of the game."

Bradley (USA) “Messi is probably the best of all-time. There are examples of teams collectively make the game hard on him.”

Henderson (Liverpool) "Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez are seen as elite players in world football. Coutinho has talent to be in that bracket" [echo]

Mahrez: "Messi congratulated me for winning the player of the year award in the Premier League when we played our friendly."

Neville: "With Messi, Suárez and Neymar up front they were incredible. Neymar was just out there taking the piss they were that good.."

Rivaldo: “Lionel Messi is still for me the star and the best player at Barcelona.”

Heskey (ex-Liverpool) "I think Coutinho's got the ability to match Messi and Ronaldo. I think he's got as much ability as them." [omnisport]

Jose Mourinho (Man United coach) “Can Pogba score Ronaldo and Messi's goals? Not even 25%. He can't even score 20 goals in a season.” [efe]

Mo Farah (distance runner and Arsenal fan) “I hope we sign a forward. Messi would be good. Or Neymar, he’d be good. Let’s do it.” [fox]

David Villa: "For me, Lionel Messi is the best player of all time." #fcblive [omnisport]

Vermaelen: "Great players that impressed me? At Barça, all the players are unbelievable but if one stands out then of course it is Messi."
Vermaelen: "Training with Messi? It was a good challenge. It’s a great challenge to play against him in training." [roma tv]

Macri (Argentina president): "I think Messi is the best we've ever had, we have to give him the affection & recognition that he needs to feel comfortable." [espn]

David Alaba (Bayern) "Toughest players that I've faced? Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Theo Walcott." [si]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:41 am

A fan with Messi's name on Brazil shirt during Brazil vs Bolivia game

Halilovic: "Messi is an incredibly nice guy. He's very polite and down to earth. He also willing to help whenever someone needs it"

Maldini (ex-Milan) "I was lucky not to face Messi. He was hurt when we played Barça. I wouldn't know how to stop him." [yahoo]
Maldini: "Is Messi unstoppable? Yes, because he's unpredictable and possesses incredible speed."

Crespo (ex-ARG) "Ibrahimovic has been unlucky to play in the same era as Messi and Ronaldo, or he'd be the best of his time." [guardian]

Pope Francis to a young child in Poland: “Who is better, Maradona or Pele? For me, it's Lionel Messi.”

Manuel Pellegrini: "I don't know what the parameters for the Ballon d'Or is, but Messi deserves to win it every year."

Gus Poyet: “I don't think there's a formula to stop Messi because he plays based on what you do.”
Poyet: “Messi finds a way to beat you no matter what. He's sharp and hungry and was very good the other day.”
Poyet: “At the moment there are three or four teams in the world, one of which is Barcelona, that have a unique way of playing football.”

Boateng: "I grew up as a Barça fan, my idol was Ronaldo Lima and Leo Messi is the Greatest Ever."

Griezmann: "I want to get as close as possible to Messi and Ronaldo's level and win titles. I want to eat at their table." [guardian]

Tw Andre Gray (Burnley FC player): "Best play ever lived thats a fact fuk maradonna n pele #Messi"
Tw Andre Gray (Burnley FC player): "People please shut up now.. Messi best ever .. No ronaldo no pele no maradon lionel MESSI!!!!!"

Delaney (Crystal Palace) “Benteke brings a presence but we're not signing Messi. He's good but he won't make things happen with the ball.”

Jorge Valdano (ex-Argentina) "Messi is a genius. He wins 3 out of 5 games for Barcelona." [ole]

Usain Bolt: "Leo Messi would defeat me in a 30 metres race, I won't lie."

Xavi: “What Cristiano has? Talent to score. Neymar ? Talent to dribble. Messi ? Most talented player in history.”

Carlos Carvalhal (Sheffield Wednesday): "My midfield is not physical enough for you? Barça won everything with Xavi, Iniesta and Messi."
Carvalhal: "Do you say to them "let's put a big physical guy in and take these small talented guys out?" I'm a football coach, not rugby."

Balenziaga (Bilbao) "Messi is capable of anything. He's the hardest player to mark in the world, he's unique." [as]
Balenziaga: "Last week, Messi showed he is at a great level. Sunday, we have to face the best Messi."

David Villa's ideal XI: Pepe Reina; Juanfran, Diego Godin, Carles Puyol, Jordi Alba; Koke, Busquets, Xavi; David Silva, Leo Messi, Andres Iniesta
Villa: "In my opinion, he is the best player in the world."

Brazilian Ronaldo's Dream Team: Buffon, Cafu, Maldini, Cannavaro, Roberto Carlos, Maradona, Zidane, Pirlo, Messi, Pele, Ronaldo (himself).

Tw Paco Alcacer:" What a goal by Messi. Spectacular!"

Tw Wes Morgan (Leicester City): "Best player in the world @TeamMessi #captains #lcfc #barca"

Q. Setien (Las Palmas coach): "I asked Messi to play until he's 60 or atleast until I die. We're lucky to watch him"

Tw Gary Lineker: "Messi is so good, he even scores after he retires."

Tabárez (Uruguay coach) "Argentina's plays were all Messi. He's a player that can't be described. You just have to see, marvel and admire."
Tabárez: "Argentina is the best team in the world. They have Messi who is a player on a level above everyone else."

Ancelotti (Bayern coach) “Ronaldo/Messi? I've never coached Messi, I can't say who's better. One year, it's Ronaldo, next is Messi.” [marca]

Dybala: "My dream was to play with Messi & I did. I enjoyed until ref sent me off. It's incredible to play with Leo"

Umtiti: "Messi and Iniesta are even better than you think when you see them on television."

Verheijen: "Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar, these players are very important for football." [sport]

Ronaldinho: "The Messi-Pele comparison? Each player has their time. Garrincha, Maradona... Leo's up there with them all."

Mancini (ex-Man City coach) "Yaya Toure, like Ibrahimovic, can change the outcome of a season by themselves like Messi or Ronaldo." [cds]

Simeone (Atletico coach) "In my opinion Griezmann is destined to become a Messi, a Ronaldo, one of the best players in the world." [efe]

Gianluca Zambrotta (ex-Italy) "Ibrahimovic compares with the best players at the moment like Luis Suarez and Neymar, Messi, Ronaldo." [sun]

Steve Archibald, ex FCB player: "Messi is better than Cristiano Ronaldo from day one, he is on another level" [diario]
Steve: "Messi and Cristiano, both make goals, but Cristiano does not reach the quality of Messi" [diario]
Steve: "It's pleasure seeing Messi play because he represents total football" [diario
Steve: "One day I will go to Messi's training and teach him how to score goals with his ear." (As he did in a match in 1985-86) [diario]

Ludovic Giuly: "Messi was only 16, but he destroyed us all in a training session," Giuly explains.
"They were kicking him all over the place to avoid being ridiculed by this kid, but he didn't say anything. He just got up and kept on playing.
"Every play he made was dangerous. It was incredible. He would dribble past four players and score a goal.
"Even the team's starting centre-backs were nervous. They would go in hard on him, but he took it in. He was an alien. He killed us all."

Alexis Sanchez all time best XI: Kahn, Roberto Carlos, Puyol, Maldini, Cafu, Xavi, Ronaldinho, Maradona, Messi, Ronaldo Nazario, Pele. [afc]

Paul Scholes:"Man United didn't buy a Messi to score all the time, they bought a strong midfielder (Pogba) who can take the ball." [bt]

Samuel Eto'o: "Messi or Ronaldo? I'll always go with Messi because of the things I've seen him do."

Pelé: "Best player in the world? There have been many over the years, but I think Messi is the player who's most consistent in that time."
Pelé: "There have been many, Cristiano for example, but it's different with Messi, he's more organised, he scores goals."
Pelé: "Cristiano Ronaldo is more like the Ronaldo from Brazil. He's a good scorer, no doubt, but as an overall player, it's Messi."

Menotti: "Messi’s evolution is enormous: from being goal scoring forward he’s become someone who directs play & is involved in everything".

Gabi (captain Atlético Madrid): "Ballon d'Or? Today I would vote for Messi, he is a level above everyone else." [MD]

Tite (Brazil NT coach): " Messi or Cristiano? Messi.
Barcelona or Real Madrid? Barcelona."
[EsporteEspetacular]
Tite (coach Brazil): "Messi should only be compared to Maradona once he retires, but I think Messi already surpassed Maradona." [FoxSports]
Tite (coach Brazil): "For me, Messi is already higher than Maradona even though his career didn't end yet." [FoxSports]

Sergio Gonzalez (fan): "Neymar is my favorite player in Barça, along with Luis Suarez and Messi". [sport]

Thomas Helmer (ex-Bayern): "Arjen Robben and Franck Ribery are as crucial to Bayern Munich as Lionel Messi is to Barcelona".

Unai Emery (PSG coach to Ben Arfa) "You're no Messi. You're not capable of winning a game on your own like him." [lequipe]

Sylvinho: "When Messi came to the first team with Barcelona at 16 years old, we knew he was a very different player."
Sylvinho (ex-Barça) "Without Messi, Neymar has to do Messi's job. He's done it before when Messi isn't there." [rac1]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:16 pm

PrOXy wrote:
Mr S wrote:Image

ла лига - 320 гоол
а.л - 90 гоол
копа - 39 гоол
суперкопа - 12 гоол
кдашт - 5 гоол
уефа супер кап - 3 гоол
нөхөрсөг - 31 гоол

PrOXy wrote:

:aain:

PrOXy wrote:
шүүгчийг хараад байгаарай :ногоон:

POLL: "Better trio"? MSN 74% - BBC (Benzema, Bale, Cristiano) 26% (2,500 internet votes) [france football]

Pochettino (Tottenham coach) "Marcus Edwards is only 17. The way he plays, we remember a little bit from the beginning of Messi." [efe]

Lothar Matthaus (ex-Germany) "Messi is now what Maradona was 30 years ago. Messi is a blessing from God." [fox sports]

Jose Luis Chilavert (ex-Paraguay): "People of Argentina are very ungrateful. Messi is from another planet, there's no one like him".
Chilavert: "Without Messi, Argentina becomes a very ordinary and predictable team".

Manolas (Roma) "Top 5 players (forwards) I've faced? Ibrahimovic, Luis Suarez, Benzema, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Messi." [asroma]

Pep Guardiola (in an upcoming book) "Messi is the player that runs the least in La Liga."
Guardiola: "Messi goes through the game walking, x-raying each moment. He senses when he's alone and when the opposition watches him."
Guardiola: "When the ball arrives at Messi's feet, he has completed his x-ray of time and space, knows where everyone is and then bang!"

Bruno Gama (Deportivo): "Messi is a player from another dimension, we like to play against the best players." [MD]

Ronaldinho: "I would have loved to have played more with Messi. He's a great player and I'm glad I helped at the start of his career." [gn]
Ronaldinho: "Messi is a great player and Argentina is a great team. I believe they have a real chance of winning the next World Cup."

Pep: "Best players I've coached? Messi is on a table on his own. No-one else is allowed. But the table beside, De Bruyne can sit there."

Kempes (1978 Argentina WC winner):"I agree that Messi is the best player in the history of football. He doesn't need a World Cup"

Kolo Toure (Celtic) “I have played against many top strikers, many combinations, but this (MSN) is crazy. The combination is amazing.” [sp]
Kolo Toure: “MSN are the best I've ever seen. They work so hard for each other, they're like brothers.” [sunday post]
Kolo Toure: “The Barça of 2005-06 was a good team. They beat us (Arsenal) in the CL final, but this (MSN) is the next level.”

Pelé: "Messi or Cristiano? In last 10-15 years, I think Messi is the player who was the most consistent all those years, no doubt." [ESPN]
Pelé: "A lot of good players, then Cristiano came late but it is different because Messi is the more organised, he scores goals." [ESPN]
Pelé: "Cristiano Ronaldo is like the Ronaldo from Brazil, he is a good scorer no doubt, but to me as a player it is Messi." [ESPN]
Pelé: "In last 10-15 years there has been many good players but for me Messi has been on top, no doubt."

Fabio Capello: “Cristiano knows English, Messi knows football.”

Reporter: " Who is the best player ever? Marco Reus: Lionel Messi"

Maradona: "Argentina has great attacking potential in Higuain and Aguero, but they cannot give their best without Messi." [efe]

Martin Demichelis (Argentina) "Coincidentally or not, we will never win without Messi."

Ronaldinho: "Ballon d'Or? All the players did a brilliant job, it's tough to choose. Ok, I'll be honest, I'll choose Messi!" [as]
Ronaldinho: "Attacking trios, which one is better? Everyone did great. With Eto'o and Messi we did great things".

Nani: "Messi is a special player. There are few who compare with him. Ronaldo will fight hard with him all year for the Ballon d'Or."

Nolito: "Messi is the best in the world so he makes the difference. When he gets the ball, he always does something, a goal or an assist."

Tw Michael Ballack (ex-Chelsea, Bayern): "Messi,messiii,messiiiiiiii"

Tw Marc Bartra (Dortmund): "D10S"

Griezmann (Atletico) “I'm close to being on Messi's and Cristiano's level. I'm missing the trophies that they have won, though.” [eurosport]
Griezmann: “I feel proud when my coach compares me to Messi and Ronaldo. I'm happy he feels I can reach that level.”

John Stones: “For me, Messi's the best player in the world, easily. He's one of a kind.” #UCL [sport360]

Ronald Koeman: “The big difference between Barcelona and Manchester City has a name and a surname: Leo Messi,”

Gundogan (Man City) “I haven't played against Barça before but we know they have world class players, maybe the world's best in Messi.”

Rakitic: “Sometimes, I laugh on the pitch watching Messi's skill. If you want to see skill like that, you have to take PlayStation!”

Pep Guardiola (Man City): "You said Deulofeu is the best player? No, I said 'one of the best'. The best player ever plays at Barça (Messi).

Albentosa (Deportivo) “Do I want Messi to play? He's one of the best in the world. I prefer him not to play.” [efe]

Boateng (Bayern) "It will be very hard for anyone to win the Ballon d'Or as long as Messi and Ronaldo are playing at this level." [bild]

Tw AS: "Messi scored so fast we don't even have a photo of him on the pitch yet..."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Г.Баяраа » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:58 pm

МЕССИ БОЛ НОХОЙ!
Г.Баяраа
Il Romanista
Il Romanista

Postby Zoe » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:36 am

A voter in US went for Messi instead of other available candidates

Thierry Henry: "Messi and Ronaldo are abnormal. I've never seen players like them before. They score 50 goals, 60 goals, 90 goals a season."
Thierry Henry: "Ballon d'Or? I played with Messi, so you know how I would feel if he wins."

Cuenca (Granada) "What Messi does, you know? Is that each time, I don't know how to explain it. It's not normal!" [sport]

Cristiano Ronaldo: "There's a big mutual respect between myself and Messi. The media like to make out like we have a big rivalry, we don't."
Cristiano Ronaldo: "It's not like Messi and I are good friends, but there is a mutual respect on both sides." [coach]

Marko Marin (Olympiacos) "Being the German Messi? I don't think about it. Messi is on a different level to anyone else in the world." [goal]

Riquelme (ex-Argentina) "Let’s hope Messi doesn’t get injured. If he does, any team can beat Argentina." [fifa]
Riquelme: "It’s always Messi. We have faith in him. He’s unique. He’s taken us to several finals, which is not easy."

Mourinho: "Michael Carrick needing more rest to minimize minutes? In five years, even Messi will be 34 years old and we'll all cry." [efe]

Mario Götze (Dortmund): "The best player you've played against? Lionel Messi is not that bad, Andres Iniesta isn't either" #fcblive [sq]

Carragher (ex-Liverpool) "There's a difference between Messi and Ronaldo. I make no secret whose camp I'm in. It's Messi every time." [mail]

Diego Forlan: (ex-United/Atleti): "There is one part of Cristiano's game that I wish he would not have changed." [the national]
Forlan: "When I played with him and in his first years at RM, CR used to go past players for fun, like Messi. Now he is more of a finisher."
Diego Forlan: "Messi has that too (quality of finishing) but he also has the ability to go past two or three players and change a game."

Guti (ex-Real Madrid): "Messi or Cristiano? Without a doubt, Messi" [tv3]

Daniel Alves:" It's a disadvantage to play one vs one against Messi. You need help. The big problem is that he always makes the difference."
Alves:" We will try to compete without fear, but with respect against a player of his calibre."
Alves:" Messi is marking an era. He's a unique footballer with a special gift. He can't be compared to any other footballer."
Alves:" Messi is writing his name in the history of the game. What makes him different is that he doesn't believe he is so great."
Alves:" Messi is a very calm person with incredible values and he's very humble."

Enzo Pérez (Valencia CF) "There's no doubt that Lionel Messi deserves the Ballon d'Or." [efe]

Tw Lineker: "Messi is joyous." [@GaryLineker]

Usain Bolt: "Messi or Ronaldo? I'd be a mixture of both. With their talent, adding my speed and heart, I'd be the greatest!" [viva]

Fabio Capello: " Pelé, Messi and Maradona are the 3 best players in the history of the game. "
Capello: " These 3 have entertained people and they make us applaud them at the end of the game."
Capello:" Messi, thank you for everything you show us and stay healthy, because it's important for us to keep on seeing you on pitch."
Capello (after the Gamper game against Juventus in 2005): " After 25 minutes I told Kluivert I wanted to sign him."
Capello:" I had never seen any player with so much quality at this age and with so much personality wearing an important shirt."
Capello:" Messi is a great Champion, he can do whatever he wants with a ball on his feet. " [ZoomSport]

Griezmann: "Messi is the best in the world."

Tw Sid Lowe: "Had a thought today while writing about Messi ... really quite rare that I do write about Messi … "
Tw Sid Lowe: "Thats exactly the point ... he gets less attention almost because he is too good"

Aaron Ramsey (Arsenal): "Do you think Lionel Messi copied your hairstyle? Yes, he did (laughs)." Image

Fernando Alonso:" I'm a Madrid fanatic, but I admire Messi even though he's a Barca player."
Fernando Alonso:" One of the reasons I went to the Camp Nou in 2012 was to watch Messi. He's the best player in the world." [MD]

Riyad Mahrez (Leicester City): "Which player you'd sign for your club? I'd love to sign Messi but he'll take my place."
Riyad Mahrez: "Top 3 players? I would say Cristiano, Messi and maybe Griezmann or Luis Suarez."

Griezmann (Atletico): "Messi and CR are 2 monsters, 2 legends. In 10 years, the world will say that no-one will ever be able to equal them."
Griezmann (Atletico) "Top 3 players of the year? Cristiano, he won 2 titles, Messi, he's unique and Vardy, won the EPL." [goal]

Diego Forlan (ex-Uruguay): "Top 3 players? Messi, Cristiano and Luis Suarez. Luis is a great player but I think Messi is the best." [goal]

David Villa: "I think Messi, Suarez, and Neymar are showing that they can play together. They're the best strikers in the world." [sky]
David Villa: "Ballon d'Or? I don't know who will win but I'm sure it will be between Messi, Luis Suarez, Neymar and Cristiano."

Carlo Ancelotti (Bayern Munich coach) "Dybala and Neymar can become the heirs of Messi and Ronaldo." [tuttosport]

Usain Bolt: "Who would I prefer to be like? Messi or Ronaldo? I'd be a good mixture. By combining the talents of the two and adding my speed and my heart. I would be the greatest."

Tw Gerard Pique: "If the Ballon d'Or was given to the best player in the world, Leo would have won it every year since 2009. Another lever."

Juan Román Riquelme on Leo Messi: "We have the best player in the world. It's always him. He's unique."

Vitolo (Sevilla): "To me, Leo Messi is the best player in history of football."

Iborra (Sevilla): "You can't stop Messi, he is the best in history."

John Hartson (ex-Arsenal) "At the moment, Kevin De Bruyne is the second best player in the world behind Messi." [bt sport]

Figo: "Messi, Suarez, and Neymar are fantastic players. I enjoy their football but I won't compare them too Bale, Benzema, and Cristiano."

Sampaoli (coach Sevilla): "There should be two ballon d'Ors, one for Messi and another for everyone else."

Guardiola: "I spoke to Arteta. It's impossible he had any conflict with Messi, especially that he admires him a lot."

Dani Alves: “When I retire, I'll watch videos of Messi and think: how wonderful, how talented.” [icon]
Dani Alves: “I'll show pictures of Messi to my grandchildren and tell them: 'Look, this is the best player in history'.”

Guti (ex-Madrid): "Messi or Cristiano? Without a doubt, Messi."

Maldini: "Ballon d'Oro should be awarded to the best player, not to who won more trophies without being a hero. Messi deserves it." [mrchip]

Menotti: "Only Messi is good enough, Argentina need him." [marca]

Tite (coach Brazil): "(Neymar, Messi, CR) are top 3. This is nothing new, they're top 3 that have been chosen for the Ballon d'Or before."
Tite: "Messi and CR are more or less the same in terms of their timeline, being 29 and 31 years old. Neymar is a player who is on the rise."
Tite: "But today, Messi, for me, is the best. He has this special quality that brings something new to the game." [espn]
Tite: "For us it's a challenge to be able to go up against Messi for all the virtues and qualities that he has" [espn]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby DLGR » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:08 am

DLGR

Postby Zoe » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:36 am

Leo Messi's best goals in LaLiga

Del Bosque: "It's rare that Messi plays poorly, he always plays well."
Del Bosque: "Against Manchester City he was special. Messi made the difference." [sport]

Prandelli: "Tonight I will sleep well because I don't have a formula to stop Leo. There is no way to stop him, it's a waste of time" [sport]
Prandelli (Valencia): "Messi is football, fantasy, technique. He is every child's dream." [sport]

Emre Mor (Borussia Dortmund): "I watch videos with Messi on match day, to get some motivation to watch how he does things, I get inspired a lot by it."
Emre Mor: "My dream is meet Messi, Ronaldo and Zlatan before they retire."

Tw Miguel Delaney (ESPN): "Aside from being the best player in the world, Messi probably best close-range finisher, best long-range passer and best free-kick taker. And best dribbler, obviously."

Marc Marquez (Motorcycle racer): "I've personally met Messi and he's a very quiet and good person. Only few people understand him

Claudio Bravo's ideal player (Man City): Brain - Iker Casillas, Vision - Andres Iniesta, Captain - Ivan Zamorano, Strength - Gary Medel, Stamina - Arturo Vidal, Passion - Carles Puyol, Speed - Alexis Sanchez, Right foot - Ronaldo (Brazilian), Left foot - Lionel Messi. http://en.as.com/en/2016/11/18/football ... 8571.html#

Joaquin Sanchez's perfect player (Real Betis): Hair cut - Fernando Torres, Heading - Aritz Aduriz, Vision - Sergio Busquets, Friendliness - Marcelo, Stamina - Gaby, Strength - Carles Puyol, Right foot - Xavi, Left foot - Lionel Messi, Dribbling - Isco, Professionalism - Andres Iniesta. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQTybRB6u2A

Joaquin Sanchez (Real Betis): "I think Leo Messi is the very best, today!"
Paolo Maldini: "Ballon d'Or should be awarded to the best player, not to the one won more trophies without being a hero. Messi deserves it."

Steven Gerrard: "The best ever, the best they'll ever be!" Gerrard picks Messi as his greatest player of all-time." https://grabyo.com/g/v/DmUBgWhdwtd

Rooney on Messi: "In my eyes anyway, Messi is the best ever"

Di Maria: "I've played with both Messi and Cristiano, and Messi is the best player in the history."

Griezmann: "The Ballon d'Or is one of my objectives but it will be complicated as long as Cristiano and Messi are around." [telefoot]
Griezmann: "Cristiano has had a great season but there's Messi who's present every year when it comes to the Ballon d'Or."

Del Bosque (ex-Spain coach): "Who will be The Best FIFA Men’s Player 2016? Messi and Ronaldo have dominated it in recent times."
Del Bosque: "I imagine that people will decide between the 2 based on allegiances to shirts they wear. In my book, they’ve been the best."

A.Dalmau (Hercules): "Messi is football. He's essence of the game. When he calls time on his career, he'll leave massive vacuum in football"

Eto'o (Ex-Inter, Chelsea): "I want to see the source that supports the joke that has been going around that I think Cristiano is better that Messi."

Coutinho (Liverpool): "Top 3 players in the world? My top three players in the world are the MSN trio" [fft]
Coutinho: "One is fast, the other is skilful, then there's the top scorer, so they really complete each other
Coutinho: "Obviously there are others at Real Madrid too, like Cristiano Ronaldo, but those three (MSN) complete each other"

Lopetegui: "There is no another player like Leo Messi. The continuity with which Messi plays, I have never seen nor will I ever see again."
Lopetegui: "The things that Messi does and with such consistency, I haven't seen anyone do that" [cope]
Lopetegui (coach Spain): "For The Best FIFA Men’s Player 2016 award I have voted for Messi, Cristiano and Ramos" #fcblive [cope]

Xavi (ex-Barca): "None of us had ever seen someone like Messi at his age, and from the beginning we understood that he would be the best."
Xavi: "We could already see that Messi was going to be very special"

Pochettino (coach Spurs): "Players like (Messi & CR) don't appear every year. RM & Barca have them at moment & nobody can take them away."
Mauricio Pochettino: "But with economic power that English clubs have the next (players like) Messi or Ronaldo will play in England."

Tw Shah Rukh Khan: "A hectic tiring day, has a sublime end with Messi adding to it. Have a goodnight all…" [@iamsrk]

Dani Alves: "Lionel Messi is the greatest player I have ever seen."

Wes Brown (Ex-Man United): Top 3 players? "For my no.3, I'll go with Luis Suarez, at no.2 with Cristiano Ronaldo, and no.1 is Messi." [FFT]
Brown: "I played against Messi. He has great ball control. He can score from anywhere, he can score on his own and also as a team player."

Piqué: "Best in the world? My answer will always be Messi… Messi isn't just the best in the world but the best in the history of the game."

Ovechkin (Washington Capitals) "Every Barça player is my idol. No matter where Messi plays, I'll always admire him." [fifa]

Tronchetti (President of Inter Milan's sponsor Pirelli): "(Signing) Messi is a dream and sometimes dreams can come true." [cds]

Rodgers: "Look at game against Malaga. It's different with Messi, he's a great, great player, arguably the best who's ever played football.
Brendan Rodgers (Celtic Manager): "We could beat Barça if we had Messi." [Goal]

Steven Gerrard on Messi: “An incredible footballer. The best ever. The best there'll ever be. It's an absolute pleasure to watch him.”

Sergio Aguero: "My most exciting teammates? Lionel Messi, David Silva, and Javier Mascherano." [nissan]

Alexis Sanchez: "I like how Messi plays. He likes to drop deep and let players ran past him." [arsenal player]

Rio Ferdinand: "The elite players like Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar and Bale wouldn't have been out drinking at 5am like Rooney did." [bt sport]

Fabio Capello: “Ronaldo's not a genius like Messi, but he’s great. I prefer Messi.” [fox]

Menotti (Former Argentinian NT Coach): 'Iniesta is the best player in the world right now, but Messi is the best ever.'"

Mazinho: "Each great player helps other great players. Messi helps Neymar a lot."

Rami: "Since I arrived in Spain, the question I hear most is: Ronaldo or Messi? The two best in the world are there, but Messi is Messi."
Adil Rami (Sevilla): "I think, honestly, that Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Griezmann are the three best players in the world."
Adil Rami: "In Spain there are the 2 best players in the world, but for me Messi is Messi"
Adil Rami: "Messi fixes things going past 2, 3 players and if he comes across and aggressive group he’s capable of finding necessary pass."
Adil Rami: "Messi is much more of a team player than Ronaldo and for that reason I put him ahead of everyone else" [efe]

Anthony Martial (Man United) "When you look at players who are achieving greatness and excellence, the one who comes closest is Messi" [efe]

Andrea Pirlo: "Messi is the best player in the world, he is amazing. Everything he's done so far is unrepeatable." [marca plus]

Tw Dybala (reacts to Messi's goal): "I've no words left. INCREDIBLE"

Ri Yu-Il (North Korean football academy coach): "We're training our students to be super-talented who can surpass skills of people like Messi."

Samir Nasri (Sevilla): "Messi or Cristiano? In terms of work and physicality, Cristiano, in terms of a football feeling, Messi, but I’d stick with Iniesta."

Puyol (ex-Barca): "Messi has been playing at an incredible level for 10 years, which has led him to be the best in history." [iamnaples]
Puyol: "Messi does things with the ball that nobody can" [iamnaples]
Puyol: "Messi, Suarez and Neymar are wonderful. It's difficult to find three players of the same caliber in the same club." [iamnaples]

Menotti (ex-Arg): "I like Messi who was forged under Rijkaard, surrounded by Xavi, Iniesta and Ronaldinho, when he was still growing up."
Menotti: "Messi is a magical player, but magicians need a stage" [tycSports]

Ronald de Boer: If a kid tells me CR is better than Messi, I tell him 'Hey, we're in Ajax, if you think CR is the best, then get outta Ajax"
Ronald de Boer: "Cristiano cannot be compared to Messi. Leo is better, more complete."
Ronald de Boer: "Mark, tackle, dribble. Messi is impressive. He does is all in a natural way. It's pure talent."
Ronald de Boer: "Messi is the player that everyone would like to be. Cristiano is spectacular but does not have the naturalness like Messi."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:03 pm

Messi has now scored 42 out-of-box goals in the Liga since 09/10, from 432 shots (Cristiano has 41, 781 shots).

Messi's stats against all current teams in La Liga: scored against all of them.

Messi's freekick goals targets. Most against Sevilla and Athletic

This Brazilian little guy just couldn’t decide.

UEFA name the 'Ultimate Team of the Year' based on players who have featured most since 2001.

Marquinhos (PSG): "For me Messi is the best player in the world. He is an extraordinary dribbler of the ball and he is so fast too."
Marquinhos (PSG): "A single player is not enough to stop Messi" [l' equipe]
Marquinhos: "A collective effort, double and even triple pressure (was needed at Brazil's defense to stop Messi)." [l equipe]

Ronald de Boer (ex-Barca): "Is Messi best ever? Yes. I have seen Johan and Pele play but for me Messi is the greatest."
De Boer: "Messi is best at home, away, in La Liga and CL. Quality players have 3-4 good years but Messi has been at the top for 10 years."
Ronald de Boer: "Messi is the best player I've seen in my lif

Tw Eidur Gudjohnsen: "All hail the Messiah… https://twitter.com/messi10stats/status ... 7291886592"

Vitolo (Sevilla): "Messi is the best ever"

Iborra (Sevilla): "No one can stop Messi, the best ever"

Castro (Sevilla president) "Messi is an alien"

Caballero (Manchester City) "If someone in this press room says they wouldn't sign Messi is a liar. Every club would like to sign him."

Vitolo's perfect player (Sevilla): Hair cut - Jose Antonio Reyes, Heading - Cristiano Ronaldo, Vision - Andres Iniesta, Friendliness - Jose Antonio Reyes, Stamina - Gabi, Strength - Sergio Ramos, Right foot - Cristiano Ronaldo, Left foot - Lionel Messi, Dribbling - Neymar, Professionalism - Mascherano.
Vitolo: "Left foot? I think this one is obvious, Messi. For me he's the best player in history and it's pleasure to watch him play." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi6H9lK2yfQ

Iñigo Martinez's perfect player (Sevilla): Hair cut - Sergio Canales, Heading - Aritz Aduriz, Vision - Andres Iniesta, Friendliness - Andres Iniesta, Stamina - Asier Illaramendi, Strength - Felipe Caicedo, Right foot - Cristiano Ronaldo, Left foot - Lionel Messi, Dribbling - Neymar, Professionalism - Xavi Prieto.
Iñigo Martinez (Real Sociedad): "He is an absolute master on the ball. He also knows when to strike, what you have to do, when you have to do."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcvZA2Hf-WU

Zlatan Ibrahimovic (MUFC): "I think Messi is one of a kind. I don't know if we will see another player do the things that he does." [ESPN]
Ibrahimovic: "I think we should be appreciating - especially in Argentina - that they have a player like Lionel Messi."
Ibrahimovic: "They (Argentina fans) should enjoy Messi while he's playing because he's a beautiful [player]."

Sanches Flores (Espanyol coach): "Messi changes every game, he stops time. He's the only player who could score a hat trick in every game if he wanted to."
Sanchez Flores: "It's difficult to stop Messi and Andres Iniesta, we're talking about two of the best footballers playing together." [Sport]

@Tebasjavier: "Thanks Messi for your fantasy, your play, your commitment, your value, LaLiga wants you to continue with us for many seasons"

Takahashi Yoichi (Captain Tsubasa creator): "Messi and Cristiano go beyond the fiction of Captain Tsubasa. Their career are more fantastical than Tsubasa."
Takahashi Yoichi (Captain Tsubasa creator): "Who would Oliver Atom be in real life today? Messi."
Takahashi: "How much of your fictional characters do Messi and Cristiano have? (Laughs). In CaptianTsubasa there is a rivalry between Ōzora Tsubasa and Kojirō Hyūga - they are the two best forwards. When there is such a big rivalry, it's beneficial for both of them. Messi is like Ōzora Tsubasa and Cristiano, like Kojirō Hyūga."
Takahashi: "What do you like about Messi? He's short, but he never loses the ball, he plays the ball around, gives incredible passes, he scores… He makes the difference. Japanese like those kinds of players - he's only little but he make a difference."
Takahashi Yoichi (Captain Tsubasa creator): "For me, Messi looks like Oliver, Cristiano would be Mark Lenders and Benji resembles Buffon a few years ago,"
Takahashi Yoichi (Captain Tsubasa creator): "Although Oliver is a lot like Iniesta, especially in the plays he has repeated in recent years."

Esteban Granero (Real Sociedad) "Cristiano is AC/DC, heavy metal and Messi is let's say Reggaeton, but good." [astv]

Gonzalo Higuaín (Juventus) "Dybala and Messi are similar. Messi is better and shows it everyday. Dybala is still young." [premium sport]

Kobe Bryant: "Messi or Ronaldo? It's hard to say who's better. Their style is different. Ufff, Messi never stops. Both are different & fit in their styles of play. For tiki-taka I'll stay with Messi." [zona nba]

Tw Luis Garcia: "Of course you might like other players!!! Opinions? as many as you want… but Messi there's only one!! [@LuchoGarcia14]

Hagi: "(Messi & Barca) changed football forever. They were so pragmatic, so simple, going from simple to complicated w/ a lot of technique"
Hagi: "Because what matters is the mind, the talent & the skills of the player, because you have to choose players with talent." [omnisport]

Quique (Espanyol coach) "The game was controlled until Messi changed our defensive order. Messi and Iniesta are the beauty of football."
Quique: "He's the only man who could score a hat-trick in every game if he wanted."

Sampaoli (Sevilla coach) "Ronaldo is deserving of any award but there's a difference between Messi and him." [fifa]
Sampaoli: "The rest of the players need to compete for another award because one will always be Messi's."

Scholes: "I think about great players with whom I have shared a pitch: Cantona, Zidane, Pirlo, Xavi, Ronaldo & the greatest of them all is Messi”

Syd Lowe: "There may never have been a player who can do much as him; the best No10, 7, 8, 11 and 4 all wrapped in one."

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: "If they had given me Ballon d'or any year, I'd go to Messi the next day and give it to him."

Alan Shearer (ex-Blackburn Rovers) "Is Ibrahimovic as good as Messi, Ronaldo, and Luis Suarez? He was world class, no doubt about it." [bbc]

Diego Lòpez (Espanyol): "MSN does not take my sleep, but it is true that they are the best in the world" [Sport]
Diego Lòpez: "In the field it is difficult because they have an incredible talent, their speed and precise finishes make it complicated."

Paulo Dybala (Juventus): "Messi? He was my idol, and I dreamed of playing with him" [cds]

David Villa (NY City): "Messi or Ronaldo? Messi, he's the best. The reason is simple. Because he is the best" #fcblive [goal]

Pepe Mel (ex-Betis coach) "Cristiano's the best striker I have seen, but Messi is the best footballer. We'd all like to be Messi." [rm]

Balotelli: "Even if I won the Ballon d'Or one day, Messi and Ronaldo are the best because they won it four or five times."
Mario Balotelli: "Messi and Ronaldo are the best. If I had a good year without injury, it's not impossible to win the Ballon d'Or." [xinhua]

Tw Lineker: "Just saw Messi's goal. Utterly ridiculous!" [@GaryLineker]

K.Prince Boateng: "CR has it all, has right foot, left foot, good in air. On this planet it's CR. But Messi isn't human. He's from another galaxy"

Joey Barton (Rangers) "Before playing in Scotland, the Scottish media built me into this Neymar, Messi type of player, which I wasn't" [bbc]

Carl Jenkinson (Arsenal): Lionel Messi or Diego Maradona? "Messi. I think he is better." [AFC]

Frank Lampard: "Lionel Messi is the best. not just of this era but of every era. He is the Best ever."

Lee Seung-woo (youth player) "Messi is from another dimension. He makes it easy to do what others can do in video games." [joongang ilbo]

Sampaoli: "Messi and Cristiano? Ronaldo is great, his only problem is that he's coinciding with Lionel Messi" [marca]
Sampaoli: "Do I dream of coaching Messi? Coaching him will always be a desire of mine. It doesn't only depend on me."

Gabriel Heinze (ex-Madrid): "Messi is out of this world, he's from another planet" [MD]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:48 am

Messi's 26 free-kicks for Barcelona

Cristiano: "There are people who sometimes say to (my son) that 'there is another player (Messi) who is better than your father." [ontv]

Virat Kohli (Indian cricketer): "Messi is a freak (genius) but this guy (Ronaldo) is giving him run for his money because of his hard work."

Neymar's perfect footballer:
Acceleration and strength: Ronaldo Nazario
Technique: Leo Messi… because he's the best in world.
First touch: Romario
Vision: Ronaldinho
Personality: Andrés Iniesta… because he's genuine, calm person who's a natural on and off the pitch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r46h-n061LI

Carlos Valerón (ex-Las Palmas): "Las Palmas will have to avoid committing fouls near their own box. Messi has always been in great form."

Paul Pogba: "Successors to Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo? In the future you can see Neymar, Eden Hazard, and Marco Reus." [espn]

Ronald Koeman (Ex-Barca): "For me it would be an immense honour of the best footballer of all time, Leo Messi, overtook my record." [SPORT]
Koeman: "I have never seen anyone like Messi. And, believe me, I’ve coincided with some great footballers."
Koeman: "Messi is a genius, one of those players that appear every 50 or 100 years."
Koeman: "Ronaldo won CL and the European Championships, he scored a lot of goals, yes, but the best, the best footballer is Messi."
Koeman: "Ronaldo is really good, a great goalscorer, but Messi is more complete, more technical."
Koeman: "Messi makes those around him better and he does things [Ronaldo] could never do. "
Koeman: Tweet on Messi's free-kick? "Because my younger son sent me a message from Holland after seeing Messi's free kick against Athletic."
Koeman: "And my son told me that if anyone was going to overtake my free kick record at Barcelona, who better than Leo?"
Koeman: Did you see Messi's free kick? "I saw it on the highlights. It was impressive, just like the one he scored against Villarreal."
Koeman: "Sometimes it seems a lie that Messi's made from skin and bone because he does things that are out of the reach of normal players."
Koeman: You were also great at free kicks? "Yes, but Messi is better than I was. It doesn't hurt me to say it or recognise it. I tell truth"
Koeman: "I had a very strong kick, as much with the instep as well as the inside, but Messi is capable of putting the ball where he wants."
Koeman: "That is a virtue. Messi mentally sees the space and there he puts it. He is very intelligent in a football sense."
Koeman: "Messi is the best free kick taker ever."
Koeman: "It's innate in Messi. He has a glove on his foot. It's like he calculates the strength, the direction and the distance, impressive.

Iraizoz (Athletic GK): "I wasn't surprised by Messi's free-kick. He is capable of doing anything. I didn't see the ball coming like that."

Cafu: "Messi or Cristiano? It is a dispute of many years. Messi and Cristiano are the two who stand out in the world"

Maradona: "Neymar is doing things in Barcelona that remind me of the early years of Messi"

Tw Raul (ex-Madrid): "A pleasure to enjoy your goals every day in #LaLiga" [@RaulGonzalez] https://twitter.com/laliga/status/820306553660018688

Sevilla supporters after the game were surrounding Real Madrid's bus and saying repeatedly: "U don't have Messi to beat us in our stadium."

Pogba (United): "Messi & Cristiano? I love seeing them play, I love seeing them score goals, they make me love football even more"
Pogba: "When I see them (Messi and Ronaldo), it makes me improve even more. It makes me want to try to catch them"

Ander Herrera (Man United): Is Messi the best player ever? "Yes, in my opinions."
Ander Herrera: Your best 5-a-side team? "Maradona, Messi, Iniesta, Scholes and De Gea."

Mauricio Pochettino (Tottenham): "There is no doubt in my mind, Leo Messi is the best in the world."

Prandelli: "There are few players like Messi, only he can be allowed to play his football without thinking about the tactics of the team."
Prandelli: "We can say that he (Messi) breaks the tactical mould a bit" [gds]

Diego Godin : "If You Want to win Against Barcelona , Stop Lionel Messi, He is The One Who Creates The Real Difference"

Pogba: "End of Messi and Cristiano's dominance? When they stop scoring goals, and they stop playing at the level that they are." [fifa]

Aguero: "The Best FIFA Men’s Player of 2016 award? Messi is ahead of the rest, including the other nominees. He’s the best there is." [fifa]
Sergio Aguero: "Messi makes it look so easy. It’s incredible. He is the best in the world."
Sergio Aguero: "You only have to say hello to Messi to realize what a good kid he is."

Samir Nasri'x dream "XI: Barthez; Roberto Carlos Thuram Maldini Cafu; Maradona Vieira Cruyff; Zidane; Messi Ronaldo (Brazil)."

Ronald de Boer: "Is Messi best ever? Yes. I have seen Johan and Pele play but for me Messi is the greatest."

Javier Clemente (Ex-Spain Coach): “Messi is ahead of everyone,” he said. “He does different things and the sum of those parts lifts him to first place. This doesn’t mean the rest aren’t any good, and I don’t know why some people get angry because of it.”
Clemente: “If you aren’t the number one, who cares if you are number two; it’s out of your control if one guy is born better than you are."
Clemente: “Cristiano has better abdominals, a height advantage, and he headers better. There are thing that Cristiano does better, but Messi beats him in technique, ability and vision, and that’s that.
Clemente: “He should be happy and proud to be second in the word, there’s no more noble thing in sport to recognize the quality of your rivals.”

Hector Cuper (Ex-ARG): FIFA Best Player? "Messi is my compatriot & I had to choose him, but I don't think this affected my decision." [GOAL]
Cuper: "Messi's the best player I saw in the last year. We're speaking about the whole performance."
Cuper: "Messi gave everything to lead Barcelona to the domestic double."
Cuper: "That also applies for Argentina where Messi did everything possible to win the Copa America, but he wasn't lucky."

Marquinhos (PSG): "For me, Messi is the best player in the world, He is an extraordinary dribbler of the ball and he is so fast too. [ESPN]

Poyet: "Messi's No.1, that's indisputable. But he needs the support of a team that plays in a certain way, that wants to control the play."
Poyet: "With the backing of the team, with team-mates, Messi would be capable of playing the same at any club in the world"

Higuaín: "Dybala-Messi comparison? One is getting started, the other has won everything. It doesn't come to my mind." [marca]
Higuain: "Messi & CR have developed their own qualities & characteristics, so playing with the one makes you feel better in your own game."

Alexander Isak (AIK) "I like Messi, Neymar, and Pogba. I like some players, but those three." [fotbollskanalens]

Agüero on Messi: "He does things I don't see anyone else doing. He's the best there is."

Fran Merida's perfect player (Osasuna): Hair cut - Fernando Torres, Heading - Morientes, Vision - Xavi Hernandez, Friendliness - Carlos Vela, Stamina - Makelele, Strength - Raul Garcia, Right foot - Zinedine Zidane, Left foot - Rivaldo, Dribbling - Lionel Messi, Professionalism - Gabi.
Fran Merida (Osasuna): "Dribbling? Messi. He's a player capable of goint past the a lot of people and that isn't easy." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9NDoOUkz38
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:52 am

Messi's 27 free kick goals with Barça

Pezzela (Betis) "The majority of the Liga teams have top level forwards, what Messi does isn't normal. He's been at that level for 10 years"

Diego Maradona: "Messi is a great player, whether he won the World Cup or not. At 56, I can say that I have never seen anyone like Messi."
Diego Maradona: "I thank God that Messi is an Argentine. We have Messi, the Pope and me." [tyc]

Scolari: "CR has made himself the best in world. He has trained for it and has dedicated himself & Messi is a pure genius"
Scolari: "Messi is all about simplicity of playing football. He is a pure genius. CR's is a situation that he has imposed but Messi' is not"

Sampaoli: "It is a shame that Iniesta has never won a Ballon D'Or. In this era everyone is overshadowed by the presence of Messi."[OndaCero]

Michel (ex-Getafe coach) "Messi is not Batman like Sampaoli says, but almost. In respect to the Cristiano comparisons, they're different."
Michel on @radiobarcelona "If Messi had what Cristiano Ronaldo had and vice-versa, you would have the perfect player."

Edinson Cavani (PSG): "MSN is the best Trident in the world. They have statistics and they have won very important things." [MD]
Cavani: "I don't know how many goals are there in between the three (Messi, Suarez and Neymar). The truth is the there are many goal."

César Menotti: "Messi is the 5th king of the greatest footballers in history; Di Stefano, Pelé, Cruyff & Maradona. But he beats them all"
Menotti: "Messi is a magician in football. Great magicians always need big stages. It'll be difficult to find as perfect stage as Camp Nou"
Menotti: "In football, there are good players, and there are magical players. Messi is magical."
Menotti: "Messi is a tango dancer with the ball. I would put the music of Osvaldo Pugliese."
Menotti: "The absence of Messi [after he retires] at Barcelona in the future will be very painful. He will leave an incredible mark."
Menotti: "Messi is Barcelona's one of the most brilliant players in the history, with leadership quality and talent that is rarely seen."
Menotti: "Messi brings unique conditions, he is respectful on the pitch and fair because he never offends."

Thorgan Hazard (brother of Chelsea player Eden Hazard): "Only Messi and Ronaldo are better than Eden Hazard." [goal]

Javier Clemente (ex-Athletic): "I think I was in the line of Messi, left-footed, although with a more Basque-style football." [jotdown]

Ronaldinho: "Look what Messi is doing... He still can do many more things. There is nobody like him"
Ronaldinho: "Messi is the best of his time, like Maradona and others were in the past. When I saw Messi back then, I saw a monster"
Ronaldinho: "Any advice to Messi? No. Messi never needed advice. He has always been very clever"
Ronaldinho: "When Messi scored his 1st goal vs Albacete I gave him the assist. He's the same person he was back then. Nothing's changed."

Roberto Martinez (ex-Everton coach) "Hazard reminds me of Messi. Not many players can take defenders where you want to take them." [sky]

Dani Alves: “Messi is much better than Cristiano. Messi has more influence in the game, Cristiano doesn't.”

Maxwell (PSG): "Lionel Messi is a player who is different from the rest. He's unique." [Cadena SER]
Maxwell: "Messi is not just a spectacular player, he's a person that has had an impact on me."
Maxwell: "Messi's humilty had an impact on me, for a person with so much professional success he has such personal simplicity."
Maxwell: "There's no need to make comparisons between Messi and Neymar, they are different quantities."

Mario Kempes (ex-Arg): "Messi runs & delights you. If you compare what Maradona did then with what Messi does now, this is incomparable."
Kempes: "They say that Messi lacks a World Cup. No! Why? Di Stefano did not win a World Cup and a lot of other players too." [el universe]

M.Diaz (Celta): "Messi is the best player I've ever faced, there's nobody like him. He's the best and will continue to be for a long time."

Lucas Moura: How to stop Messi? "Legally? For me it's impossible to stop Messi. You have to tie him up." *laughs*

Ronaldinho: "The best is Messi. I've always said I think one day it will be Neymar, but in the future, it can be Gabriel Jesus." [mirror]

Ossie Ardiles: “I played with Maradona for seven years and he was magnificent. I thought I would never see another player like that, "
Ossie Ardiles: "but I have to say Messi is better. He is natural, Messi is by far the best."

Verratti: "Barcelona is still the best team in the world. They have the three best players in attack (MSN), and Iniesta too."

Marquinhos (PSG): "Messi is the best player in the world. He is an extraordinary dribbler. One player is not enough to stop him."

Alfio Basile: “You cannot compare anyone to Messi. Cristiano Ronaldo is a great human footballer, but Messi is a Martian.
Alfio Basile: "Messi can run even faster with the ball than he can without it. It’s as if he’s playing another sport."
Alfio Basile: "It’s almost impossible to do the things he does at that speed.”

Steven Gerrard (ex-Liverpool to a young fan) "Which player would be best for Liverpool to sign? I'd love Messi at Liverpool." [bt sport]

Bonucci (Juventus) "Messi has more natural talent, he’s supernatural, Cristiano Ronaldo constructed himself more." [uefa]
Bonucci: "Messi and Ronaldo are phenomenons and playing against them was truly stimulating. You're forced to give 110%. 100% isn't enough."

Kylian Mbappe (Monaco) "Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar are phenomenal. I'm still far away from that level."

Lucas Digne: "Messi is magic. For me, he is the best player in the world." #fcblive [afp]

Thiago Silva: "I'd define Messi as a maestro, Luis Suarez as a killer, and Neymar as fantastic." [md]

Deulofeu (AC Milan): How much did you learn playing with Messi, Xavi & Iniesta? "Too much. They are the best three players in the world."
Deulofeu: "Every training session I felt lucky to train with them, and they were amazing players."
Deulofeu: "When you watch Iniesta, Messi and Xavi training, you see, and you know, that these are the best players in the world."

Raul (ex-Madrid): "Messi and Cristiano? They are two players who have marked an era on a world level"
Raul: "Messi is great opponent, like Barcelona are & it's a joy and a delight to have him in our league, to be able to enjoy him so close."
Raul: "Messi a player that makes the difference. I think for Liga to have Messi & Barca and to have this rivalry is good for both teams."

Di Maria; "Messi is different to the rest and when he's good, Barça are good. MSN are the best attack in the world right now." [marca]

Hristo Stoichkov: "Messi no longer competes with anyone, he is a myth, I doubt there will be another player like Messi."

Denis Suárez: "If you find the space, Lionel Messi will find you."

Nicola Sansone (Villarreal): "Messi vs you? Come on, let's be serious. Messi is an alien, don't compare me with him!"

Martin Demichelis: "“A video of a young Messi came on the TV. My son started crying and said; ‘I can't do that!’ — I said relax, neither can I.”

La Volpe (Club America coach) "Messi's a monster of the world game but to be at Maradona's level, he lacks the World Cup title." [marca]
La Volpe: "No team is called Messi. The international team doesn't depend on one player. I've never seen him play like he does for Barça."

Zamparini (Palermo owner) "Dybala is worth more than €100M, maybe €150M. I’ve always thought that he’s the next Messi." [tuttosport]

Herrerin (Leganes) "Messi is a scandal, he's the best in history, for how the team plays." [weloba]
Herrerin (Leganes): "I've played against Barça. At the end, MSN are the three best forwards in the world."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Sathan » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:11 am

yalt ch gui taaruuhan hunteigee oiroltsoo bolno geheer haramsaltai... :sad:
Barca-n ene udirdlaga denduu blaa,yer ni bol 7 blaa.
uliraljin asar taaruu bsan huniig germanuud joohon yavuultsan l daa.
Leo-n suuliin 2 uliraliig yag harval aimaar baigaa...except Leo gevel Barca maani ehnii 4-too bh daa...
Xaviesta,hagasuudaa sain selgej chadsangui dee...Bestever gar urdaa tavichaad.

ene jil Liga deeree nemeed PSG,Bayern ntr geed CL shaah heregtei...finald naizuudtaigaa bval bur goyo :beer
Sathan

Postby Бороо » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:30 pm

Sathan wrote:ene jil Liga deeree nemeed PSG,Bayern ntr geed CL shaah heregtei...finald naizuudtaigaa bval bur goyo :beer

гэж хэлээд Ромад хусуулсан юм гэдэг.... :ногоон:
Бороо
Мадридиста
Мадридиста

Postby meesh » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:45 pm

Дасгалжуулагчид, одууд багаа сольдог харин ФАНАТУУД хэзээ ч.....
meesh

Postby meesh » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:58 am

Энэ харийн хүн ЛА лигээс явахгүй л байхдаа. Одоо 2-3 жил энэ түвшиндээ тоглох бол уу?

Дасгалжуулагчид, одууд багаа сольдог харин ФАНАТУУД хэзээ ч.....
meesh

Postby Reda » Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:43 pm

Barca
Reda
Culé
Culé

Postby Lakers Barca » Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:08 pm

Reda wrote:За энэ залуугийн талаар ярилцъя. Роналдог дэлхийн аваргад орж байхад мань залуу цэцэрлэгт байсан, одоо харин цуг мєр зэрэгцээд орж байна гэж vзэхээр vнэхээр бахадмаар. Мєн барса-гийн гарааний тоглогч гээд бодохоор ойрын 10 жилдээ лав хєлбємбєгийн тvvхэнд нэрээ vлдээх тамирчин гэдэг нь лав тодорхой :-D

2006 ингэж эхэлж байжээ.
Lakers Barca

Previous

Return to FC Barcelona