LEO MESSI

Moderators: poseidon, Могжоохон, Хөлбөмбөгийн модууд

Re: LEO MESSI

Postby Zoe » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:22 pm

Most sold shirts in 2015: 1 Messi 2 Ronaldo 3 Neymar 4 Hazard 5 Alexis 6 Ibrahimovic 7 Gerrard 8 Kane 9 Rooney 10 Ozil [worldsoccershop]

HIdidnk (Chelsea coach) “Can Messi shine in the Premier League? Anywhere. He is out of order in his class.” [efe]
Hiddink: “What I like very much is Messi is so eager to play. He gets angry if they want to rest him!”
Hiddink: “Messi is playing as if he was 15 and taking the ball into the schoolyard to play.”

Roger Federer (tennis player): "I really look up to Messi. He's one of the greatest ever - and he's still not even 30." [cnn]

Trezeguet (ex-Juventus): "Messi-Suarez-Neymar are making history. They're good for football, they enjoy themselves and so do the fans" [fcb]
David Trezeguet (ex-Juventus): "Leo has shown that he is the best player in the world, for what he does individually and with his team."

Stoitchkov: "Messi-Ronaldo? You can't compare a legend with a normal player. Messi will win Ballon d'Or. Suarez should've been nominated."

Neymar: "I work with Leo every day, so I admire him not only on the pitch, but also off the pitch. I love him, he's an idol and an example."

Alberto Lora (Defender, Sporting de Gijon): "Player I'd like to play alongside? Messi, even when you play against him you suffer but you enjoy it at the same time. (laughs)" [BeIN Sports]

Pogba: "Messi is a great player, we all know this, definitely would love to play with him as with all the big guys"
Paul Pogba: “I used to watch Messi and Cristiano on TV and then I chose them on the Playstation.” [l'equipe]

Oscar Garcia (coach Salzburg): "Don't know any player in modern football who has stayed at world top at one team for as long as Messi."
Osca Garcia (coach Salzburg): "I've played with brutal players, like Ronaldo, but Leo is something else. He's the best we've seen." [sport]

Sagna (Manchester City) “Aguero is a mix of Thierry Henry and Messi. In smaller spaces, he manages to keep the ball well.” [efe]

San Jose: “You can stop Messi with lots of help and a little luck. He’s unstoppable in one-on-ones.” [radio 4g]

Aleix Vidal: "Seeing Messi during training is enough to know he's the best." [rac1]

Gheorghe Hagi: "Messi? He's the teacher, the master. I don't need to say more."

Van Basten (ex-AC Milan): "Messi can do everything, he's the biggest talent. In one word: amazing. He can dribble, pass, score." [knvb]

Pedro (Chelsea) “Most skillful player(s) outside of Chelsea I've played with or against? Messi, Neymar, Ronaldinho, Alexis Sanchez.” [cfc]
Pedro: “I really enjoyed watching some of Messi’s dribbling when I was at Barça, and now I can actually see how he plays, Hazard also.”

Sampaoli: "The MSN is one of the 'worst' things to happen to football."
Sampaoli (Chile coach) “The friendship between MSN is the worst thing that's happened to football. FIFA must step in.” (joking) [ep]
Sampaoli: “Messi can win a game. In addition, if he empowers Suarez and Neymar, that's invaluable. They should ban it.” (smiles)
Marcelo:Messi's the best in the world
Keylor Navas:Leo's the best player in the world,he's God's gift!
Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby meesh » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:23 am

Дасгалжуулагчид, одууд багаа сольдог харин ФАНАТУУД хэзээ ч.....
meesh

Postby Цэнгүүн » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:22 pm

Lionel Messi: Career Timelapse Artwork | Messi By Numbers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVaaThYcKdE
"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:32 pm

A fan has Messi's actual signature tattooed to his back with a portrait of Messi

Messi among advocates appointed by UN to build support for the Sustainable Development Goals [UN]

Selçuk İnan
Zidane
P. Maldini
Ronaldo (Brazilian) [uefa]

Bojan Krkic: “Can Messi play well on a cold, rainy day at Stoke? He can do it! I know people don't like coming here in winter.” [rdll]

Messi: “Every Ballon d'Or is special. The 1st one was the 1st. The 2nd was an extension. Each one has it's specificity.” [france football]

Arda Turan: "Describe Suarez? Joker. Messi? The boss. Neymar? My brother." [ser]
Arda: “When you play with Messi, it's a different football. You can always tell when he is missing.”
Arda: “Iniesta is my idol, you enjoy seeing him play. Messi is the best in history, but Iniesta has no equal.” [ser]

Tw Charlie Austin (Southampton FC player): "Neymar Suarez Messi incredible to watch"

Boateng: “Messi's move against me last year? It happens. I was angry but Messi is the best in the world. He's so quick and it was unlucky.”

Dybala (Juventus): "I would want to play against Messi? No, I'd like to play with him." [via sport]

Steven Gerrard (ex-Liverpool): "Messi is the best player in the world." [bbc]

David Villa: "Messi, Suárez, and Neymar are without a doubt the best trident in history.”

Tw Piers Morgan: “I'm having cold sweats at the thought of Messi, @neymarjr and @LuisSuarez9 bearing down on @mertesacker on 23-02-2016.”

Rio Ferdinand: “Messi is a genius. Someone looked down and said; “You’re the man!” and he's done it. He is a beautiful footballer.”

Mendieta (ex-Valencia) “Cristiano and Messi already made history and Neymar will do that too.” [goal]
Mendieta: “MSN? I'm not sure they're the best trio of all time but certainly they're one of the best.”

T. Henry: "It is a pleasure to watch Messi and because of the way he plays, he is an undisputed leader of the team."
Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Цэнгүүн » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:27 pm

Messi on his first day at Barcelona
"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:09 pm

Fifa Magazine - Messi and Carli Lloyd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4nhZnivW7k
How Ronaldinho Introduced Messi to Kobe Bryant - "He's going to be the greatest of all time"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5Y_NI5lhjY
Messi in video game - Trailer (Space scooter)

Selçuk İnan (Galatasaray) 'Dream five-a-side team'
MESSI
Selçuk İnan
Zidane
P. Maldini
Ronaldo (Brazilian) [uefa]

Gary Lineker: "Messi is the best passer, best dribbler, best finisher I've ever seen."

Maradona: “Neymar, Suarez and Messi will never go to Madrid unless there were problems with the club management. The fans are with them.”
Maradona: “Messi looks very good. He's measuring out his energy because he knows that there are decisive games coming up.” [marca]

Patrick Roberts (Celtic) “It's a conscious thing from me to be like Messi. You try to copy him and it comes naturally to me.” [mail]
Roberts: “I try to replicate what Messi does. I studied him on Youtube and when La Liga is on. You watch the best to learn from the best.”

Kane (Tottenham): "If I could play with anyone, who'd it be? Probably Messi. He's another level, an incredible talent. It'd be an honour."

Samuel Eto'o: "What do you remember about the first time you saw Messi play, when you were at Barcelona? He was the best footballer in the world already, but no one knew. I remember speaking to Patrick Vieira on the phone. There was a game between Barcelona and Juventus, and I sad to him: "There is a player in our team who will score the best goals ever for the next 25 years - he'll be the best player in world." He asked me who that player was. I told him it was Messi and he replied: "Then I am going to kick him so hard that he'll never play again!" He was joking, ofcourse. In the game, Messi nutmegged him and he just smiled!

Ronaldinho: "Messi is the best player of his era, like Pele was the best of his era, Maradona of his era, Ronaldo of his era..." [eetc]
Ronaldinho: "Messi will win as many Ballons d'Or as he want. I think the others are still far behind him." [cope]
Ronaldinho: “Messi winning his 5th Ballon d'Or was fantastic. It's one of those things that gave me joy.”

Maxi Rodriguez (Newells) “As a person, Messi is even better than he is as a player.” [la nacion]
Maxi Rodriguez: “Everyone wants to be Messi and it's not easy being able to handle the pressure of being the best.”
Rodriguez: “I would've liked to play with Iniesta and Xavi. They deserved the Ballon d'Or but coexisted with an alien.” (Messi)

Wenger (coach Arsenal): "No more transfers? 99% sure. Miracle can always happen. If Messi knocks on my door, I won't say: go back to Barça!"

Ronaldinho (@10Ronaldinho) “I'm very eager to see Messi, Iniesta, and Neymar.”

Deulofeu (Everton): "Idols? You end up watching the best. Before, Ronaldinho. Now, Messi and Neymar. You'd pay a ticket to watch the." [elp]

Dante (ex-Bayern): "Hardest player I faced? Undoubtedly Messi. He is so fast and changes direction so quickly, he's simply incredible!"

Serena Williams (tennis player) “I like Messi a lot. I think he's a pretty amazing player, footballer.” [efe]

Godín: "There's no magic formula to stop Messi, you just need great teamwork and to constantly cover each other's backs. Such talented individuals are really difficult to stop".

Simeone: "Suárez' arrival have boosted their entire system. The wonderful thing is that their trio have no jealousies between them."

Andy Murray (tennis player): “I love watching Messi. He has incredible talent and it's always spectacular to watch him play.”

adidas: “The throne awaits the King.”

adidas: “Long live the King.”
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby turuue » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:38 am

Энэ ёстой урлагийн бүтээл гэмээр болж. :eek:
Төрөө
turuue

Postby turuue » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:13 pm

Анх удаагаа лигийн сарын шилдэг тоглогч болж, ххэ.
Төрөө
turuue

Postby У.Тэмүүжин » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:31 pm

No way!
Dennis Bergkamp: “I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?”
У.Тэмүүжин
Нисдэг Голланд буучин
Нисдэг Голланд буучин

Postby Zoe » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:25 pm

yes way! :ногоон:

Messi in commercial for crisps with Gary Lineker.

Messi playing footbasket in Chinese tv show

What anyone can buy with the Powerball lottery jackpot (won at $1.5 billion USD) [forbes, espn]

Neymar: "I'm a big fan of Messi and Suarez as players, and even more as persons. On pitch, Messi is a teammate. Off pitch, an idol." [bein]

Antonio Cassano (Sampdoria): "Youth idol? Maradona. But now there's only one player for me. Barça's number 10. Period." [as]
Cassano: "Messi is the number one, and there's no number two. Then you might have a number three, four... And I'm talking about history!"
Cassano: "Messi better than Maradona? Oh please, no doubt. 5 Ballons d'Or, 26 trophies. And football is more difficult now, more physical."
Cassano (ex-Madrid): "Cristiano-Messi? Look, Cristiano is like Nadal, a phenomenon, but when he loses strength, he can't win it all anymore"
Cassano: "Cristiano is like Nadal, Messi like Federer, who is 35 but because of his talent still at the top. Messi will play until 35-37."
Cassano: "Favourite Spaniards? Iniesta and Xavi. Feel privileged to have played in same era as Messi, Xavi and Iniesta - 3 of 5 I like most"

Pau Gasol (Chicago Bulls) to @FCBtv “It's a pleasure to see Messi play. The greatness of the team makes him even greater.”
Gasol: “Football, as a global phenomenon, is growing a lot in the U.S.A. and players like Messi make the fans want to go see him play.”
Gasol: “Messi is the best in the world, a true superstar, one of a kind. He's marked an era and will be a historical reference.”

Mahrez (Leicester City) “Play at Barça? It's not my goal or dream but everyone wants to play with Messi. One day, maybe. Why not?” [goal]

Lukaku (Everton) “When Neymar doesn't play well, he gets tons of criticism. If I aspire to be like him or Messi, why complain?” [telegraph]

Santini (Standard Liege) “I wish I could have days asking Victor Valdes about Messi, Barça, anything but can't. I'm still too shy.” [goal]

Ferrer (ex-Barça, Chelsea): "I played with Romario, Rivaldo, Ronaldo, Laudrup and Stoichkov but Messi is the best I’ve seen."

Llorente (Sevilla): "Messi is exceptional. I think he's the best player of all time. He does different things." [sportium]

Valdano (ex-Madrid): "Dybala called the new Messi? Should be careful with comparisons. Dybala is a great player, Messi is a genius." [ser]

Feddal (Levante): "Messi is a level above the rest. There's Cristiano, Ibrahimovic,... but Messi is unique. No one like him." [as]

Zanetti (ex-Inter) “I don't understand the Messi-Maradona comparisons. Maradona was unique and Messi is doing unique things.” [efe]
Zanetti: “Messi is an ambassador of Argentina, and I'm also proud of him as an Argentine.”

Carli Lloyd: "Messi doen't only score, he can play at several positions. If needed, he's an amazing playmaker. And I adore his personality."

Maxi Rodriguez (ex-Liverpool): "Messi? Even better as a person than as a player. His naturalness and modesty go beyond the crack." [nacion]

Carragher: “Who do I like best on the team? Messi, it's obvious. If I couldn't pick him, it would be Iniesta. He seems humble.”

Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:08 pm

Messi crossbar challenge #Adidas

Barcelona 10,001 goals in all competitions (4,374th official game). Messi scored both 9000th and 10000th!

Lionel Messi has scored almost 5% of all goals Barcelona have scored since the club's foundation in 1899 #fcblive (4,94%) [via @fcb_datos]

Messi 301 goals in La liga

All 301 LIGA goals

Messi's 301 league goals > months with most goals:
44 ― March
42 ― January
37 ― February (ongoing)
36 ― September
28 ― May

Teams against which Messi has scored most of his 301 Liga goals (games)

Messi needed 335 games to reach 300 goals in top 5 leagues #fcblive Gerd Muller 350 games, Ronaldo 389 games [via @barca19stats]

Tejada (ex-Barcelona, -Real Madrid): "Messi is from another galaxy. He does more difficult things than Di Stefano, Pele or Maradona." [ser]

Ronaldinho: “Messi has always been my friend. We sat together. It's special (our friendship). I don't know why.”
Ronaldinho: “Is Messi the best I've seen? After me (smiles). Football is about moments. Now it's Messi, Neymar, and Suarez' era.”
Ronaldinho: “I don't envy watching MSN. In my era, those three would sit the bench (smiles) Well, Messi, no.”

Man City player Zabaleta's Five side team: Hart, Mascherano, De La Pena, Messi, Aguero

Joe Hart: “Messi is hard to read. It's the way he dominates the game. Every team has a plan to stop him and every game, he scores 2 or 3 goals.”

Nacho Cases (Sporting): "Messi is the best player in the world, and with a big margin. And he's really modest, very polite." [ser]

Halilovic: “The game against Barcelona would be the first time I take on my idol, Lionel Messi.”
Halilovic: “My best friend is at Barça, Rakitic. I really want to play against him but also against Messi, Neymar and Suarez.”

Nadal (tennis player): "Winners work hard but you also need to have a special gift. You can't become Messi or Maradona just by working hard"

Marco Van Basten: " Messi is the Mozart of football "

Pogba: “Messi gave me advice at the Ballon d'Or ceremony. I want to win the Ballon d'Or.” [telefoot]
Pogba (Juventus): "Messi came to greet me at Ballon d'Or. I'm younger so out of respect I should've gone to him. Gave me some advice." [tf1]

Thierry Henry (ex-Arsenal): "When I saw Messi-Suarez penalty, I sent a message to Robert (Pires): 'Messi didn't get nervous'." [elperiodico]
Thierry Henry: "They say Messi-Suarez penalty is lack of respect? Oh, please... First, it's allowed. Second, fans pay to see such genius."

Tw Andrew Cole: "Messi !!!!! what have I just seen #Barca #messi "

Tw Rio Ferdinand (ex-Man United): "Messi !on fire!"

Tw Lineker (ex-Barcelonar): "Messi. Suarez. Neymar. Stop. It. Now!"
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:16 pm

Messi's foundation is helping battle against childhood cancer by paying the wage of a doctor-researcher at a hospital in Barcelona. [vhir]

Suzy Cortez, Messi's biggest fan!

Messi most googled person in several African countries

Ray Hudson: "Defenders try to follow him on Facebook and he comes out on Twitter."

Tw Eros Ramazotti (Italian singer): "Leo, an amazing football champion, but above all a great person #leomessi"

Luciano Narsingh (PSV): "Who is your greatest player ever? Messi."

Narsingh: "Name one player you would like to play with? Messi"
Narsingh: "If you could live the life of a another celebrity for a day, who would it be? Leo Messi"

Mere (Sporting): "In the first goal, Messi had 8 players in front of him, but he puts the ball right there where there's a bit of room."

Zico: "Messi is starting to surpass the level of Pelé, Garrincha, Cruyff, Beckenbauer & Maradona."

Thierry Henry: "It was 10 years ago this week that I first realised just how special he was, when Chelsea kicked him all over the place in a Champions League game at Stanford bridge…. But Leo just kept picking himself up and running at them again and again."
Henry: "Even if Barça gave tickets away for free, fans would still insist on paying just for the privilege of watching Leo and the team."
Thierry Henry: “If Messi is on form, there is no team in the world that can stop him.” [the sun]
Thierry Henry: “Messi is so good that we forget he is human sometimes. He's a natural phenomenon.”
Thierry Henry: “When Messi brings out his best football with his feet, he's like an animal that wants to kill his rivals.”

Alexis Sanchez: “Stopping Messi will be hard. he's the best in the world but we'll work on it. Barça isn't just Messi.” [mirror]

AS Editor Relano: "That Messi's penalty was the most viewed material in our history."

Mascherano: “Football isn't as easy as it looks from television gantry, but for Messi it is. He's someone you never stop being surprised by”
Mascherano: “Iniesta's the same. He dribbles on the edge of our area so many times and you say to yourself: 'How has he done that?'”
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:24 pm

Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro interrupted his speech after Messi's 301st Liga goal by saying: “Long live Messi!” :ногоон: :-D

Assisted most of Messi's 439 Barcelona goals: Alves 42 - Xavi 33 - Iniesta 33 - Pedro 25 - Suarez 16 - Cesc 15

301 goals from Messi in the League: 240 with left leg 48 with right leg 12 head 1 hand (MD)

Most goals in a top 5 league > GER Muller 365, ENG Greaves 357, ESP Messi 301, FRA Onnis 299, ITA Piola 274 #fcblive [via #pedritonumeros]

Messi scored 27.5% (301) of Barça's 1095 La Liga goals, since his debut on 16th October 2004, aged 17.
Messi has been directly involved in 38.4% (301 goals, 119 assists) of Barça's 1095 La Liga goals, since his debut in October 2004, aged 17.

Messi became 5th player ever to score 300+ goals in single top-5 league, after Greaves, Gerd Muller, Bloomer and Dean #fcblive [via mrchip]

Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Mojul » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:20 pm

CHAMPIONS 20 13
Mojul

Postby Zoe » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:37 am

:-o lol yasan teneg zurag we. roniig duviilguh geed yadchihsan.

Image Image

Messi's Adidas boots

Messi's second goal against Arsenal yesterday was Barcelona's 10000th goal in an official competition, in 4375 games #fcblive [via fcb]

Messi in sports drink ad #gatorade

Fan at Las Palmas game - "Messi, I come from your planet and I want your shirt"

Martin Keown (Ex Arsenal): "Messi, Suárez and Neymar, we’re seeing an almost unprecedented spirit in a front three."

Cases (Sporting): "Swapping shirts with Messi? He was very kind, asked me how we were doing. I congratulated him with everything he's won."

Redknapp: "Pep and Enrique's Barça both had one thing in common, they've both had Messi. I love watching Messi, he's incredible to watch."
Redknapp: "I'm sure scouts would've looked at Messi and thought nah.. he's got funny little feet and little skinny legs, but what a talent."
Redknapp: "Neymar, Luis Suarez.. the three of them (MSN) are just incredible aren't they." [GMS]

ker Casillas: "I had to face Messi and he screwed me anytime he wanted." [La 1 channel]

Wenger: Messi's 301 Liga goals? I've seen many strikers in my life, but I've never seen a record like Messi's.

Arteta: "If I had to choose something about those three (Messi-Suárez-Neymar), I'd choose the way how they understand each other."
Arteta: "Its difficult to find players with such technical quality & so much talent who also look to each other, associate with each other."
Arteta: "...so often, and who are able to share the spotlight in such a surprising manner. I think that's what makes them so strong."

Giuly: "Messi-Suarez-Neymar vs Giuly-Eto'o-Ronaldinho? They score more than we did. They can each score 50 a year, that's impressive." [fcb]

Tw Andrew Cole: "The pace in the counter attack by Barca.. That man Messi once again."

Tw Gary Lineker: "Messi. Neymar. Suarez. Folks."

Cazorla (Arsenal) “What Messi, Suarez, and Neymar do together is incredible but Barça are more than just those three.” [onda]

Koeman (Southampton coach) “You cannot look at Barcelona's recent history without taking Messi's performances on board.” [sport]
Koeman: “There is no denying that Messi has been key to Barcelona's success. He has been leading them the way.”
Koeman: “Messi is the best of all time, there is no doubt about that. Everything would have been different for Barcelona without him.”

During a speed quiz with some Arsenal players - Bellerin: “Messi or Cristiano? Messi.” Cazorla: “Messi or Cristiano? Messi.” [unisport]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby PrOXy » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:48 pm

Messi, who was named global ambassador of mobile brand Huawei, during his agreement presentation

Messi in ad for telecommunications provider

Lionel Messi on the cover of the March edition of @elgraficoweb

He has scored 490 official goals against 123 different goalkeepers.

Most EC+UCL goals against English clubs (incl. q.):
12 | MESSI
09 | CR
08 | Rivaldo, Eto’o, ThomasMüller
07 | Raúl

Čech: "Conceding to Messi? We're disappointed because we lost, not because one of the best players ever managed to score against me."

Mendilibar (coach Eibar): "Messi makes it impossible. he invents goals from nowhere."

Tw Lothar Matthaus: "Great football last night in @ChampionsLeague. Important away goals for @FCBayern & what a show from Lionel Messi #UCL #ARSFCB #JuveBayern"

Koeman: "Messi is the greatest!"

Jerome Boateng (Bayern): "Messi, Suarez, Neymar, Ronaldo can smell defenders' fear."
"With Ronaldo or Messi, whatever option you choose is difficult if they come at you with open space. They're just so fast,"
"Neymar and Messi are low to the ground and can turn quickly, so it's difficult for defenders like me, who are tall centre-backs."
"They are just too good for you to make even a little mistake. More than speed or technique though, as a defender you need confidence."
"Messi, Suarez, Neymar, Ronaldo - they can all smell if you're afraid to duel with them. One whiff and then they destroy you. So you gotta show up."

Beenhakker (ex-coach Madrid): "Messi is brilliant. Football has eras. We had the era of Pele, of Maradona, and this is the Messi era" [as]

Willian's dream five-a-side team:
Andrés Iniesta
Ronaldinho
Zinédine Zidane
Ronaldo
Lionel Messi

Lionel Richie: “I hope Messi comes to my show in Buenos Aires but he has to travel. I'd love to take a picture with his parents.” [teleshow]

Jerome Boateng: “It’s hard to defend a guy like Messi. He’s the best player in the world.”
Boateng: “Messi's move against me in the CL? I was mad that he scored. I didn't care so much that I fell.”

Vitolo (Sevilla): "Messi seems to score from every free-kick he takes against us... He makes the difference, the best player in the world."

Sanchez Flores (coach Watford): "You can't compare Barça's attacking trio with anyone. I had never seen something like this before." [ser]

Casillas (Porto, ex-Real Madrid): "Messi has screwed me as many times as he wanted... (laughs)" [tve]

As can be seen on the picture he uploaded on Twitter, Eibar player Keko found Messi's bottle but discovered there wasn't magical potion: "Between Barça's trash I though I had found the 10's magical potion. What a disappointment when I realized it was only water!!"

Steve Nash (ex-NBA): "World's best? Messi no doubt. Best ever? Messi. Football is tougher now, more professional, players are athletes" [as]

Mascherano: "I don't see anyone like Messi. He's complete. You have many goalscorers, but Messi does everything, he can play everywhere."

Jorge Sampaoli (ex-coach CHL): ""I think that whoever cannot recognise Messi as the best is a fool." [goal]

Barovero (goalkeeper River): "Messi's modesty at Club World Cup left me speechless - out of admiration. That kid is incredible." [elgrafico]
Barovero (River): "When Messi helped me to get up at Club World Cup, I told him: I fulfilled my son's dream --- I saved a shot from you."
Barovero: "I asked Messi after the game if he could get me Bravo's shirt. He came back with the shirt, and with his boots: 'For your son'"
Barovero: "I send a pic of Messi's boots to my son: Guess who they are from...? He couldn't believe it, and even less when he got them."

Tw Escalante (Eibar): "Thanks for the photo and the shirt, it was a dream to play with you. Speechless! #10 #top"

Jorge Valdano (ex-Real Madrid): "Messi is a genius in a state of grace and that makes him unstoppable at this moment." [ser]

Dani Garcia (Eibar): "You run more against Barcelona than against Real Madrid. Barça are too good, Messi punishes every mistake."

Michel (Marseilles coach) “I don't know how Messi plays so well. He's surrounded by players who are very good. They're all one.” [onda]
Barça doesn't buy galacticos, we CREATE them.
PrOXy
Culé
Culé

Location: фигугээс бусад бүх цаг үеийн блауграна өмсгөлтнүүд мандтугай!!!

Postby PrOXy » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:18 pm

за лео маань 500 дахь гоол руугаа дөхсөөр... уржигдаг буучдын эсрэг 1 гоол зүүн хөлөөрөө хийж 498 болсон байгаа.

кредит - @FCBNewsRoom

леогийн 82 гоолд дамжуулалт өгцгөөснө хүмүүс... 24 гоолыг лео өөрөө үүсгэж бйсан гэнэ.
ней алга... уржигдарын арсеналын эсрэг өгснийг нь тооцоогүй л байх даа.
PrOXy
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:05 pm

Leo donates 4.5 million in unicef

New car launched with name inspired by Messi's son #tatamotors

Wenger (coach Arsenal): "Barça have the best strikers I’ve seen. The three together are exceptional. They can create chances from nothing."
Wenger (coach Arsenal): "Barça have two-three players who transform normal life into art. It's suffering for me, but you have to admire it."
Wenger (coach Arsenal): "The accuracy of Barça's passing is exceptional, especially Messi. Over 90 minutes he didn’t miss one first touch."

Fb Sarkozy (former French president): "Who'd I buy to replace Ibrahimovic at PSG? One, Messi. Two, Neymar. Three, Ronaldo. Four, Suarez."

Ryan Giggs (ex-Manchester United) “Neymar is my son's favorite player, then Cristiano Ronaldo, and then Messi.” [telegraph]
Giggs: “I have to say to my son, ‘I used to be quicker than Messi’. He’s like, ‘No you weren't, I’m quicker than you’.”

Graeme Souness: "I've said this for 4 years. I believe Messi is the best player who's ever kicked a football. And I just think the reason he's the best that's kicked a ball, I can't remember anybody influecing so many big games, on such a regular basis. Whether he's scoring them, or coming up with a final killer pass. He for me is the man, head and shoulders above Maradona, Pele, Brazilian Ronaldo, or anyone else who you want to mention."

Milner: “Messi’s nutmeg? I thought I had him on the line and then he just disappeared. He plays football differently.”

Kaká: "Messi's a genius. The speed in which he can change direction is incredible. And the speed in which he can think about his next move."
Kaká: "I'm not as good as him in these things, especially with the change in direction, going one way and then the other."
Kaká: "I couldn't do that like him and I don't think that anyone else can either."

Barack Obama (president United States): "My daughters already met pope Francis, and now they want to meet Messi. I couldn't yet arrange it."

Milito: "Returning from 2006 World Cup, I told my dad Messi would be the best. Never saw anyone like him. At 18, he was already different."
Milito: "Messi can be replaced? That's a big challenge for football. We might never see anyone like him again. Don't think we will." [marca]

Tw Alexander Iwobi (Arsenal): "The Best …"

Paulo Dybala: "I'm proud that an idol like Messi has said I would be a worth successor to him because it means I'm working well."

Emery (coach Sevilla): "In last game against Barça, we considered to put the wall on the goalline to try to deal with Messi's free kicks."

Del Piero: "Everything that Messi and Barça has done during the last ten years has been truly amazing."
Del Piero: "They have changed the way football is played, especially in recent years. In each game, they show a variety of attacking moves."

Erik Lamela: “People who criticize Messi don't know football. We know what he gives on the field. It's a pleasure to play with him” [efe]

Del Piero (ex-Juventus): "Messi is the leader of Barça now, but Neymar will be the leader in the future. He's an incredible player." [ge]

Mourinho: “It's about individual players. Messi won the CL with 3 different coaches. It's easier to win with him than against him.” [bt]

Thiago Alcantara: “Messi is much better than any other player I've seen in my life.”
Thiago Alcantara: “I think Messi is much better than Cristiano. He's a competitive animal He always wants to win and makes things easy.”

Marquinhos (PSG): "Messi, Suarez and Neymar are players who make the difference. They can unlock a tough game in ten seconds." [fichajes]

Carragher: "MSN is the best forward line in history. The stats speak for themselves, but for me, it goes beyond the stats too."

Simeone: “Even though Messi is the best, he improved even more when Suarez and Neymar reached the level of performance they have now.”

Ronald Koeman: "This is the best Barça attack I remember, especially because Messi is the best player of the last 50 years." [lv]

Ancelotti (ex-coach Milan -Real Madrid -PSG): "If Messi is 100% fit, it's impossible to try to stop him, no matter coach or tactics." [sina]
Ancelotti: "Messi's enormous talent makes it impossible for opponents to know what he will do, so there is no way to control him." [sina]

Cruyff: "In the list of greatest players in history? I'm proud of having been included in that list. But for me Messi is the greatest."
Johan Cruyff: "Because, apart from having the qualities we all had, he has more: he scores more goals."
Cruyff in 2007 Oct: "Messi is a genius. but he can still improve. He deserves ten out of ten for his involvement. But the 'me alone against the world' will eventually work against you, if you try it again and again. For the team, it'd better if he learnt to regulate himself. He must know when to move the ball on quickly and when to try the impossible mission. Much stress on the second option, however fast and explosive you're, you end up losing the element of surprise. When he learns this, he won't win a single Golden Ball, but an entire collection."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:27 pm

Most successful dribbles in the Champions League since 2009/2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckyWlU45Cww
Top 10 World Cup goals Messi

Arsène Wenger: “You have to admire art in our sport, and what Lionel Messi does is exceptional.”

Steven Gerrard: "For me, Messi is the best player ever to touch a football."

Ortigoza: "Paraguayans are tough, but at last Copa America we couldn't stop Messi! He dribbled passed 4-5 legs, we bumped into each other."
Ortigoza (San Lorenzo): "Messi has a ball tied to his foot. He goes from 100 to 0, and then speeds up again from 0 to 100 in 20 centimetres"
Ortigoza: "At one point, I said: You're not a Playstation player, you're just really, really good, bastard! Messi laughed and said: Thanks."
Ortigoza (San Lorenzo): "Then I asked Messi to swap shirts. He got it send to our dressing-room after the game." [la nacion]

Ruiz Marcellan (urologist): "Messi always wants to play. He had a kidney stone for three games, he played with tranquilizers." [tv3]

Sambague (agent Dembele): "Supporting Barça, Messi and Neymar on Twitter? He loves football and you can't question Barça's spectacular game"
Sambague (agent Dembele): "I tell him to watch Messi, not only footballwise, but also how he acts towards his opponents and helps his team."

Chiellini: "Knowledge is key. Like with Ronaldo, you avoid him shooting with right foot. With Messi, you just make the sign of the cross and prey"

Rakitic: "Which architect would Messi be? Gaudi, Herzog & De Meuron, Foster, Van der Rohe. Messi would be all their genius combined." [pais]

Luis Garcia (ex-Barça) “Messi, Suarez, and Neymar are the best three in the history of football when you are talking about forwards.”
Luis Garcia: “MSN are always happy, they're not selfish when they have to score. When one wins a penalty, another one takes it.” [omnisport]

Stephen Curry (Golden State Warriors) “Coach Kerr has shown us film of some soccer greats, especially Messi and Barça, and how they play.”

Eidur Gudjohnsen: "Five-a-side dream team? Cech, Desailly, Brazilian Ronaldo, Messi, Iniesta. Sure people would enjoy watching that." [fifa]

Lucas Moura (PSG): "Which player I'd want at PSG? Messi, why not... I adore him. Or Benzema or Lewandowski. But personally I'd prefer Neymar" [c+]

Arda: "Messi does everything very fast, but above all he thinks very fast. His main quality is his tactical intelligence, he's incredible."

Edgar Davids (ex-Barça) “Everyone's talking about Messi and Ronaldo. They're the best thing to happen to ever happen to their clubs.”

Milito: "Messi is the best in history, because there has never been anyone who stayed at such a high level for so many seasons." [marca]
Milito: "I've learned a lot from Messi, things like modesty and comradeship. He's a normal, simple guy. He has a great emotional balance."

Guardiola: “When Messi quits football, there will probably be a huge sink-hole in Barcelona.” #fcblive [rac1]
Guardiola: “Messi is the Barcelona player who runs the least and in that he was Johan Cruyff's best pupil.”

Ronald Koeman: "This is the best Barça attack I remember, especially because Messi is the best player of the last 50 years." [lv]

Fernando Morientes (ex-Real Madrid): "Messi is at this moment the best player in the world." [movistar]

Juan Mata: “Football without Messi is similar to Solar system without Sun.”

Dybala (Juventus) “Messi says I'm his successor on Argentina? To have an idol and player like him saying that, makes me proud.” [ec]

Hagi: "Messi? He's the teacher, the master. I don't need to say more."

Schuster (ex-Madrid coach) “At the moment, the Barcelona front three are more convincing. They're amazing to watch.” [as]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby PrOXy » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:46 pm

дани хамгийн дамжуулалтыг нь өгсөн.

PrOXy
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:24 pm

Messi remains the world's highest paid footballer with an annual income of €74 million.

Messi - Cover of 'El Planeta Urbano'

45% of Messi'd 499 career goals have been scored in those moments of the game when the team have been losing or drawing.

81% of Messi's 21 El Clásico goals have been scored in those moments of the game when Barcelona have been losing or drawing.

Aaron Ramsey's Ultimate XI: Cech; R.Carlos Cannavaro Ferdinand Lahm; Zidane Gerrard Iniesta; Messi Ronaldo Henry

Raul (ex-Real Madrid)'s Dream XI: Neuer; R.Carlos Hierro Maldini Cafu; Giggs Zidane Redondo Figo; Messi Cristiano

David Luiz (PSG) 'Dream five-a-side- team' [uefa]: Rivaldo, Messi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Cristiano

David Villa: “Messi is the best. Both in real life and in video games.”

Pele: “Today you have just three great players in the world: Messi, Cristiano, and maybe Neymar. In that time there were many.” [telegraph]

Sampaoli (ex-Chile coach) “We all heard of Messi when he was young. He was eight or nine years old and playing against 14 and 15 year olds.”
Sampaoli: “Messi was spectacular back then. They would only play him ten minutes so that the opponents didn’t suffer too much.”
Sampaoli: “Maradona-Messi comparisons? It's tough to compare two players from two different eras.” [as]

Gale Anne Hurd (The Walking Dead producer): Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo? I would pick Messi but having seen them both play.

Tevez (Boca): "We play football and Messi plays another sport. He even surprises his teammates with how fast he does things." [tyc]
Tevez: “It's easy to play with Messi but difficult at the same time because he is someone you can't understand.”
Tevez: “When Messi is with the team, they get fired up and they play even better. Barça play a different game with him on the field.”

Del Piero: "Messi or Cristiano? I can close my eyes and pick the one who's the best for me, both are incredible."

Patrick Roberts (Celtic) "Comparisons to Messi? Everyone knows I enjoy watching him and how I idolize him. It doesn't bother me at all."
Roberts: "Messi's extraordinary, the greatest player I've ever seen. Got to believe to achieve. Hopefully one day I reach those heights."

Claudio Ranieri: "Champions League football at Leicester? It'll be incredible. Imagine Barça at the King Power stadium, Messi..Neymar, wow."

Leroy Sane (Schalke): "Playing at Barça was already my dream as a kid. Besides Ronaldinho, Messi is my big example." [bild]

Musonda: “I enjoy watching players who are enjoying themselves on the pitch, like Neymar and Messi. I can identify with them.”

Carlo Ancelotti: "How to defend against Messi? To prepare the game for Messi is impossible, Messi is a fantastic talent, you avoid speaking about him, avoid to speak about his talent, his skills, if you speak about the skills of Messi, the players will be afraid. I think he is a top talent, the most important thing is to avoid to speak about him and focus on your game. For this type of player it not enough to have only one player, you need a team to defend against them". [goal]

Neymar: “Messi or Pele? I never saw Pele play. I've seen Messi play and I'm fortunate to play with him. They're both geniuses.”
Neymar: “Messi's left foot or Cristiano's right foot? I'd take Messi's left foot. My right foot is pretty handy.” [uol]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Shaggy » Thu May 12, 2016 11:12 am

Shaggy
Нарны Аймгийн Ззэн Хаан

Postby Zoe » Fri May 20, 2016 11:43 am

he best forwards in Europe's top 5 leagues according to the CIES Football Observatory

Boots Messi for Copa America

Highest revenues in 2015/2016 (in M€): Messi 74 - Ronaldo 67 - Neymar 44 - Ibrahimovic 29 - T.Silva 27 - Di Maria 26 - Bale 25 #fcblive [ff]

Messi in sports drink ad #gatorade

Luis Suarez: “I'd love to have Messi's left foot, which is one of a kind and the pace and happiness of Neymar.”

Neymar: "Five people who inspire me? My father, Messi, Robinho, Ronaldinho, and Michael Jordan." [via globoesporte]

Batistuta: "Messi to break my record of most ARG goals? It will hurt, but knowing I was beaten by an extraterrestial will comfort me." [fox]

Dybala (Juventus): "Messi is my idol - he does things that no other player does. I'd want him to join Juve." [corriere della sera]

Puyol: "There's a special part of Messi's brain allowing him to see the split-second chaos of football in his own super slow motion."

Biraghi (Granada) "It's hard to choose between Messi and Ronaldo. Messi is pure talent, while Ronaldo is a constructed phenomenon." [goal]

Samuel Eto'o: “Is Messi the best player in the world? Yes, and he will always be.”

Mourinho: “Messi won the UCL with three different managers. I think it’s easier to win with him, than against him.”

Seydou Keita: “I played with Messi for 4 years at Barça. 4 Ballon d'Ors. He was and is a phenomenon. He's a divine gift.” [asroma]
Keita (Roma): "I spent four years with Messi at Barça. I trained with Leo every day and quite simply he’s a genius. He has a gift from God."

Ray Hudson:"Keep throwing bricks at him, because what he'll do is build roads to even greater records to his genius"

Pep Guardiola: “We (Bayern) have no player who scores 50, 60 goals like Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi.” [efe]

Dani Alves: "I advise future footballers not to play for money or fame, you have to play for passion." [folha de sao paulo]
Alves: "If you have a dream you must fight to get where Messi has, he overcame many difficulties to be what he is today."
Alves: "I know what Messi likes and how he wants to receive the ball at his feet, I always look for him on the pitch to make the difference"
Alves: "Messi should be like a mirror for us all because of his high degree of competitiveness, he doesn't like to lose even in training,"
Dani Alves: "For me, it's a huge pleasure to play alongside Messi, I'm happy to be part of his career."

Cesc: "Messi? We played together since we were 13. I understand him and the way he played football and the way he understood football."
Cesc: "Because Messi is the best player in the history of football. So if you do not understand him, you will not understand anyone."

Tw Ander Herrera (Man United): "If I could play alongside any player who would it be? Messi."

Ferdinand (ex ManU): "Messi truly is a great player, took the CL off me twice as well" (BTSport)

Tw Ander Herrera (Man United): Favorite player ever? Messi."
Tw Ander Herrera (Man United): Messi or Maradona? Messi."

Pep Guardiola: "I admire (Atletico Madrid player) Saul's quality but you really can't compare him to Messi." [efe]

Abidal: "One word to describe Messi? Phenomenon... More than a phenomenon. One word to describe Thierry Henry? More than a brother."

Belletti: "Messi is the Pele of my generation. He's so great, he's been capable of making other good players be forgotten."
Belletti: "Messi is so great that he has been able to make some good players forgettable in the race to be the best player in the world."

Tw Samir Nasri: "Messi and Iniesta are different class."

Edgar Davids: "Barcelona are always a better team with Messi on the pitch, even with one leg, it's still an advantage."

Puyol: "Who is the best footballer in football history in my opinion? Leo Messi." [uefa]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby turuue » Sun May 22, 2016 8:56 pm

Lionel Messi ● The Master of Passing - Playmaking Skills ● 2015/2016

http://www.si.com/longform/2016/lionel-messi-copa-america-argentina-barcelona/

Sports Illustrated - Messi exclusive
Төрөө
turuue

Postby Zoe » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:15 pm

"Best Player in the world" as voted on by Bundesliga players:
Messi 47.7%
Cristiano Ronaldo 29.8%
Neymar 4.3%
Luis Suarez 3.8% [kicker]

Stats Messi with Barcelona 2015-16 season

Players with most trophies

23 - Lionel Messi has assisted 23 goals this season, more than any other La Liga player. Fantastic.

Messi in cover of Sports Illustrated

Seydou Keita's all-time Dream Team:
Valdés; Dani Alves, Franco Baresi, Paolo Maldini, Éric Abidal; Abedi Pele, Zinedine Zidane, Redondo; Marco van Basten, Leo Messi, George Weah.

Benatia: “It’s impossible to control Leo for 90 minutes, he’s just unstoppable, an amazing player.”

Eto'o: "Messi best player in the world? He is the best, and he will always be the best."

Sergio Ramos on @partidodelas12 "I admire Ronaldo and Messi's fight that they bring these years is impressive. They're aliens."

Gennaro Gattuso: "He seems to toy with his opponents. He is faster, has more class."

Rainieri (Leicester coach) "Messi is extraordinary because he knows how to do everything well, in any situation and moment." [sport]
Ranieri: "Messi is an out-of-the-ordinary footballer. He's extraordinary as he knows how to do everything well in any situation and moment."
Ranieri (coach Leicester): "Schmeichel linked to Barça? Fantastic - how much money? Or we can change Lionel Messi with Kasper!" [via mirror]

David Ferrer (Tennis): "I like everything about Messi, he's just the best. I have never ever seen another player like him."

Richard Gasquet (Tennis): "Barça are perhaps the best team in history, they were incredible last year. They have great players, and everyone loves Messi."

Joaquín (Betis) "Messi is above Cristiano Ronaldo because there is no one like him." [sportium]

Cavani: “I haven’t seen anyone else play like Messi during my time, he’s the best, a gift from God.”

Hiddink (Chelsea coach) "Hazard needs to be consistent like the big Liga players. Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta are enjoying the pressure." [efe]

Aimar (ex-Valencia -Benfica -River): "Messi will make you better as well, whoever plays with him. He does not play alone." [goal]
Pablo Aimar (ex-Valencia): "Messi plays knowing that he can decide the game. I think that is what Michael Jordan also used to do." [goal]
Aimar (ex-Valencia): "I think that Messi thinks and acts at the same moment. Or maybe he even acts before he thinks." [goal]
Aimar (ex-River Plate) "If you rent out a pitch and Messi comes. As soon as he grabs the ball, you know he'll score or do something great."

Dybala (Juventus): "Messi comparisons don't mean extra pressure. But he had already a Ballon d'Or at my age, so I should win one soon." [ts]

Xavi: "Messi is a good guy, who talks clear, doesn't deceive you, he's honest, noble. A true professional, he can't stand losing." [bein]

Carragher: "It's a complete joy to watch the three of them play together. Just look at the game against Celta a few weeks ago.."

Ancelotti: "If Messi is 100% fit, it's impossible to try to stop him. No matter the coach you are, no matter tactics or defensive strategy."
Ancelotti: "The immense talent of Messi prevents his opponents foresee him. So, there's no way to control him."
Ancelotti: "A man-to-man defense with Messi is really complicated; the defender should perform at a very high level."
Ancelotti: "Best way to limit Messi is entire team putting a big effort, reducing distance between lines & avoiding he contacts the ball."

Bilardo: Messi is not one of the best of all time, but of this moment."

Paul Pogba (Juventus) "I want the qualities of Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Messi, Iniesta, everyone to become a new midfielder." [espnfc]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

PreviousNext

Return to FC Barcelona