Хавьер Машерано - Бүхнийг цэвэрлэгч

Moderators: poseidon, Могжоохон, Хөлбөмбөгийн модууд

Re: Хавьер Машерано - Бүхнийг цэвэрлэгч

Postby Цэнгүүн » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:39 am

@Mascherano played 97 official games in 2 seasons at @FCBarcelona: 72W 18D 7L, 0 goals #fcblive average of 10 balls won back per 90 minutes
"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:28 am

PrOXy wrote:Image

хефеситогийн маань барсатай хийсэн 99 тоглолтын статистик. хэрвээ өнөө шөнө тогловол маскераногийн барсатай хийх 100 дахь тоглолт нь байх болно.
Marcelo:Messi's the best in the world
Keylor Navas:Leo's the best player in the world,he's God's gift!
Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby addictive » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:55 am

Tw Mascherano: Mission accomplished in the cold Russia. We have the classification. Here´s a picture with a master!. Vamos Barça!!
addictive
Culé
Culé

Postby Цэнгүүн » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:43 pm

@barcastuff
Mascherano:
"Eager to score first goal with Barça? Of course I'd like to score, even if it's just one... But it's not my main task."

"Best Barça moment? CL final at Wembley. Every player's dream. When I lost with Liverpool, thought I'd never had another chance"

"Differences between Pep and Tito? Everyone has his own personality of course, but footballwise they're like one person." [fcb]

Манай хүн нээрээ нэг гоолдоосой гэж боддог шүү..
"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:10 pm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/inte ... nteractive
The 100 best footballers in the world - interactive

Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:22 pm

Mascherano: "Player who inspired me? Makelele. When I was young, he was one of the best holding midfielders around, I tried to copy him."
Mascherano: "Favourite coach? Don't want to forget anyone, but I'll mention four: Bielsa, Guardiola, Rafa Benitez, and Vilanova." [fcb]
Mascherano: "I like everything about Barcelona. It's a great city to live, and the habits and culture are very similar to Argentina." [fcb]

Sandro Mazzola (ex-Inter): "Originally a midfielder, Mascherano has adapted splendidly to the role of centre-back. He is very smart." [uefa]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Цэнгүүн » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:52 pm

@barcastuff
Mascherano: "The best way to get up is to think about what is ahead and to have a positive and winning attitude."

"We should stay calm and have the modesty to see what goes wrong and to again be the team we were three weeks ago."

"The president was right when he said that you feel the impact of the news about Tito more as time goes by."

"This team didn't get tired of winning. Barça is the club with most pressure in the world. You lose two games, end of the world"

"We have to return to the foundations. Tito is not there, so we should all give something extra and help each other."

"Media reactions? Three weeks ago, Barça seemed to be Disneyland, and now it seems as if this is the House of Terror."

"Jordi (Roura) was brave enough to take up this task. The group admires him. We're all to blame, this is not about one person."

"If someone has doubts about the team's playing style, they should analyze the last 5 years, not just the last 15 days"

"We've been talking with Tito, since he left he has been in touch with the players individually. I talked to him last week."

"Man United-Madrid tonight? Since they can't lose both, it doesn't really matter what happens and who qualifies..."
"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Postby Цэнгүүн » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:29 pm

Манай хүний сайт гэнээ.
http://www.javier14mascherano.com/en/
"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:39 pm

:birthday
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Цэнгүүн » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:01 pm

Амраад явж байгаа бололтой..
"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Postby Цэнгүүн » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:53 pm

Манайхан амралт гээд энд тэндгүй сайхан амарцгааж байна. Маше гэр бүлийнхэнтэйгээ..
"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Postby Цэнгүүн » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:45 pm

Сая мангас байжээ.
"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Postby Цэнгүүн » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:05 pm

Бэртэж гэмтэлгүй дээр нь иймэрхүү байвал ч өөр хамгаалагчийн хэрэг байхгүй.

Mascherano Covering vs Atletico Madrid 21/08/13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVRtfu2P ... bedded#t=0
"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:59 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mywAu9KNl0E

Guardiola: "Mascherano didn't complain when he didn't play. He just trained harder the next day."

Iniesta: "I faced Mascherano already with ESP youth teams and he was already like this... (laughs) When you play against him, he's a pain."

Gary Neville: “Jordi Alba, is as aggressive as hell. He'd tackle anything. So would Javier Mascherano.”
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:05 pm

Carlos Bilardo's all time best XI: Fillol: Zanetti Ruggeri Passarella Sorin: Riquelme Mascherano Maradona: Messi Batistuta Kempes

Ryan Babel (ex-Ajax -Liverpool): "Mascherano is a defending monster.... #ChampionsLeagueSemifinals"

Xavi: "He’s a role model at the club. Perhaps he wasn’t raised in the club but it feels like he was.”
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:17 pm

Book: Mascherano - 15 Levels of Leadership - My values in football and in life

Ausilio (sports director Inter Milan): "In 2014, I wanted ro sign Mascherano. Unfortunately, he renewed at Barça. My biggest regret." [cds]

Mascherano to @UEFAcom “Before I came to Barcelona, I only thought about one facet of the game, destroying.” http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague ... 52759.html

Aguero (Man City): "Best midfielder I have played with? Mascherano. He feels the pulse of a game. He is a reference point." [uefa]

Pajuelo on @partidodelas12 “Gatusso is my favorite player. On Barça. it's Mascherano.”

Romero (Man Utd): "Fastest player played with? Messi. Fittest? Mascherano. Best passer? Messi. Best passer played against? Neymar." [mufc]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:38 am

Bartomeu (president): "Mascherano's transfer was difficult --- Liverpool knew they were letting go a great player. But he was determined."
Bartomeu: "Time proved us right with Mascherano. He became a better player, he reinvented himself - we didn't sign him as centre back."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:14 pm

The tackle against Arsenal that changed Javier Mascherano's Barcelona career
Now a defender, the Argentine didn't have the greatest start to life in Barcelona as a midfielder

Javier Mascherano’s start to life at Barcelona was not easy. The Argentine international signed in the summer of 2010 and he struggled to adapt to the side’s style of play, beginning his career as a back up to Sergio Busquets.

“Honestly, ater five, six months I thought it was unlikely I’d be here long: my characteristics seemed to go against everything Barcelona stood for,” he told The Guardian in an interview.

Despite a complicated start, a tackle on Nicklas Bendtner changed Jefecito’s history at Camp Nou. It was the second leg of a Champions League tie against Arsenal, Barça were one goal ahead overall and dominating the encounter until it looked like the English side, through Bendtner, would have one last chance.

In added time, Jack Wilshere created an opportunity for the Dane to beat Victor Valdes, sending him through one on one. If he had scored, Barça would have been knocked out of the tournament, but Mascherano arrived to save the day and the Catalan giants went on to win the Champions League at Wembley.

“That moment marked me. If Bendtner had controlled the ball and gone the other way, he’d have got away from me and… I don’t know what would’ve happened. But it happened the way it happened and we ended up winning that Champions League. Things worked out well,” the Argentine remembered.

From that night on, Mascherano’s Barça career took a turn for the better. After struggling to take Busquets’ place, he became a central defender and began to play more and more. Five years later, he is a regular in the side and has been under several managers.

“I actually played that game in midfield; it was Busquets who played at centre-back. But from then on, I played at centre-back: that tackle changed everything. I found my position and I’ve been there all these years, trying to keep my place and keep this level,” he added.

Tw Pique: "Mascherano will score a goal for Barça one day? I'm convinced he will, sooner or later. He's a legend!"

Man City player Zabaleta's Five side team: Hart, Mascherano, De La Pena, Messi, Aguero
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:40 am

Milito: "Pique is still the best centre back in the world. And Mascherano is doing great. They're the best centre back duo now." [marca]

Veron (ex-Man United): "Mascherano will be a great coach. He could do somethng big, like Bilardo, Bielsa, Berizzo or Simeone" [marca via md]

Klinsmann (USA coach) "You have to give Argentina a huge compliment. To Messi, Higuaín, and Mascherano. They're top class."

Rafinha: "Favorite position? Interior midfield. Joker in the dressing room? Pique. Toughest player in training? Mascherano."
Rafinha: "Worst dresser? There are a few. Short tempered? Dani Alves has a strong character. I’d also say Mascherano."

Tw Pique: "Centre-backs you have learned from? Rio, Vidic, Milito, Marquez, Mascherano and especially Carles puyol. Thanks to All of them."

Sergio Aguero: "My most exciting teammates? Lionel Messi, David Silva, and Javier Mascherano." [nissan]

Vitolo's perfect player (Sevilla): Hair cut - Jose Antonio Reyes, Heading - Cristiano Ronaldo, Vision - Andres Iniesta, Friendliness - Jose Antonio Reyes, Stamina - Gaby, Strength - Sergio Ramos, Right foot - Cristiano Ronaldo, Left foot - Lionel Messi, Dribbling - Neymar, Professionalism - Mascherano.
Vitolo: "For professionalism, i'd choose Mascherano. You can see he is boss on and off the pitch." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi6H9lK2yfQ
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Previous

Return to FC Barcelona