NEYMAR JUNIOR

Moderators: khulgee, Хөлбөмбөгийн модууд

Re: NEYMAR JUNIOR

Postby Zoe » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:13 pm

Ney at age of 23! by http://www.marca.com/en/2015/11/10/en/f ... 94=Twitter

Polish e-magazine about FC Barcelona October/November edition

Alex Morgan (U.S. women's player) “It's hard to argue against Messi as the best in the world but Neymar isn't far behind.” [globo]

Senna (ex-Villarreal) “Neymar has grown as a player in the absence of Messi. If in continues, he can be number one.” [rac1]

Ander Herrera (Man United) “When Cristiano and Messi get bored, I think Neymar and Hazard will be the best in the world.” [onda]

Jorge Valdano: "Neymar second goal was an artwork."

Cristiano Ronaldo: “My top 5 young players? I'll mention Odegaard. Hazard, Memphis Depay, Pogba, and maybe Neymar.” [bt sport]

Roberto Carlos (ex-Real Madrid): "Neymar is doing very good at Barcelona. He's a great player. In 2-3 years, he'll be the world's best" [oc]

Marcelino (Villarreal coach) “As the rival coach, you can't applaud Neymar's goals but as a fan, yes.”
Marcelino: Neymar is the league's most decisive player

Ramalho (ex-Santos coach) “Neymar has room for improvement. He'll end up being the best. He's prepared and has structure behind him.”
Ramalho: “Messi is still the best. Cristiano is there too. I think Neymar has reached Cristiano's level.” [cat radio]
Ramalho: “In Messi's absence, Neymar hasn't avoided responsibility. He's shown he can lead the team against Real Madrid.”

Robert (sports director): "Neymar has overtaken Ronaldo to become second best in the world? I think that's a reality now." [rac1]

Tw Niall Horan (singer One Diretcion): "Favourite players at the moment? Excluding Messi (injured obviously) .. Neymar, Suarez and Özil"

Muricy Ramalho (ex-coach Santos): "Neymar is already at Cristiano's level? I think he's close. At least this season, he's better." [rac1]

Gilberto Silva (ex-Brazil) “Neymar's doing well. He’s doing a great job for Barcelona. He can reach the peak.”
Gilberto Silva: “At the moment, Neymar is not at the same level, but he is close to Messi and Ronaldo.” [evening standard]

Luiz Adriano (Brazil) “I don't think Neymar is below Messi and Ronaldo. he can pass them both, even this season.” [goal]
Luiz Adriano: “Neymar likes to play with everyone. He talks before, during, and after meals. He's a great teammate and nice person.”

Cesc: “I've seen practically every Barça game since I left and Neymar's development has been incredible.” [onda cero]

Elias: “Neymar's a great player. It's hard to talk about him. We know what he's doing at Barça and he's confident.”

Muricy Ramalho (ex-coach Santos): "Messi is still the best, but I think Neymar has already reached the level of Cristiano." [catradio]

Marcelo:Messi's the best in the world
Keylor Navas:Leo's the best player in the world,he's God's gift!
Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:37 pm

Neymar and Brazilian surfer Gabriel Medina in a commercial for @guarana

Ronaldinho: "I think Neymar can be the greatest in the world. He is a great player and a great friend."

Dunga (coach Brazil): "Neymar has surpassed Messi and Ronaldo as the best player in the world." (as)
Dunga: “Neymar has improved since arriving at Barcelona. He's done everything expected of him with Messi out. He's in great form.”

Lucho: Ronaldinho & Neymar are special players. It´s similar situation: There were times when we were left looking how Ronnie was practicing
Luis Enrique: We just stared at how he (Ronaldinho) played. They are unique and special footballers. Now, we stare at how Neymar plays."

Tata Martino: What Neymar is doing puts him at the level of the two players [Messi and Ronaldo] we considered above the rest."

Ronaldinho: “Neymar could become the greatest player in the world. He’s phenomenal. It’s a joy to see another Brazilian making history.”

Piqué: "Dream team? De Gea- Stones, Piqué, Ramos- Iniesta, Busquets, Fabregas, Pogba- Messi, Suarez and Neymar."

Marquinhos (PSG) “Players most hard to mark? Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar. Just a millisecond of carelessness, and they score.” [yahoo]

Edmilson (ex-Barça) “Neymar's enjoying a fantastic moment, I'm not surprised. He knows his role on the team with Messi ahead of him..”

Hagi (ex-Real Madrid -Barcelona): "My top-3 for the Ballon d'Or is Messi, Ronaldo, and then it's between Ibrahimovic and Neymar." [cope]

Valentin (ex-head scout): "Biggest satisfaction? Neymar. We saw him with BRA U20. We were looking for someone for when Messi retires." [sky]

Cristiano: Neymar is one of my rivals for the Golden Shoe
Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:19 pm

Stats for Neymar, Ronaldo, and Messi at the time of their 400th game for club and country [ogol]

Neymar - Games, goals and goals/game per season

http://www.neymaroficial.com/en
Neymar has launched a new official website

Neymar: “I hope to grow next to Messi, the best in the world, and one day become the best"

Joan Laporta: “Neymar is on Cristiano Ronaldo's level. He's very, very good and is only going to get better.” [as]

Romero (Man Utd): "Fastest player played with? Messi. Fittest? Mascherano. Best passer? Messi. Best passer played against? Neymar." [mufc]

Alfonso: “It seemed that Messi's absence might hinder Barça but the way Neymar is playing, he's making people forget about Messi.” [marca]
Alfonso (ex-Barça) “Messi's layoff has shown that Neymar and Suarez can carry the team. Neymar has risen to the challenge and then some.”

Lucas Leiva's 'five-a-side team': Luis Suarez, Xabi Alonso, Steven Gerrard, Ronaldinho, Neymar [lfc]

Ronaldinho: “England is not an easy league to succeed in, but yes of course Neymar would be a success there.” [mirror]
Ronaldinho: “Neymar, currently on form, is the best player in the world.”
Ronaldinho: “Now, Neymar has reached the level of the best in the world. He can stay there for five or six years, comfortably.”

Ronaldo (ex-Barcelona -Inter -Real Madrid): "Neymar is still growing. I would bet on him to win the Ballon d'Or next year." [reuters]
Ronaldo (regarding the Ballon d'Or) “I really want Neymar to win and interrupt the series of Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi.” [reuters]

Cesc: "Adaptation takes time but you could already see in Neymar's first year at Barça the natural talent and his love for football." [goal]
Cesc (Chelsea): "It'll be difficult for Neymar to reach Messi's level but when Leo retires I think Neymar will be the one who reigns" [goal]

Suarez (ex-Barcelona -Inter): "I never saw a trio like Messi-Neymar-Suarez. Key has been Messi's modesty when Suarez and Neymar joined" [md]

Geronimo Rulli (Real Sociedad): "I'd give it to Messi, second place to Suárez and third to Neymar. I think they're the three best players in the world."

this is freakin awesome!!! Go for the 100 in the corner, but with a rabona please Neymar...[video]
http://as.com/diarioas/2015/11/28/engli ... 38300.html
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby CrossBonez » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:18 pm

Баллон д'ор аваасай энэ залуу. Энэ жил ч арай л эрт байна, Мессиг 30 гараад ирэхээр эрх биш авах байгаа.
CrossBonez
Арсенал фэн
Арсенал фэн

Postby Reda » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:24 pm

Хойтон бас авку бхоо. Хойтон Роны урд орвол тэрэндээ сэтгэл хангалуун үлдэх бх.
Barca
Reda
Culé
Culé

Postby CrossBonez » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:58 am

Тэх, СР7-н урд орох чинь бас амжилт ш д. За тэгээд Месси, Роналдогийн эра дуусах үед Нэймар, Бэйл, Погба гэсэн залуучууд орыг нь залгах юм байгаа биз.
CrossBonez
Арсенал фэн
Арсенал фэн

Postby Галмандах » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:25 pm

Погба 93 оных Неймар 92 оных Бейл 89 оных Месси 87 оных Рон 85 оных гэхээр одоо
someone VS Погба
Погба VS Неймар
Неймар VS Бейл
Бейл VS Месси
Месси VS Роналдо
гэсэн өрсөлдөөн явах юм уу даа
UNICEF
Галмандах
Culé
Culé

Postby PrOXy » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:29 pm

ирээдүй ханхлуулсан мундаг залуус зөндөө л байх шиг байна. верратти, азар, дракслер, марсиал, ковачич, деулофеу, коке, оли торрес, иско, алаба, роден, эриксен, гөтце, лукас моура, уйлшир, донгоу, адама, сампер, гримальдо, одегаард, халилович, иньяки, хименес, гаяа, сауль, карраско, виетто, санти мина, корреа, денис, депай...
Barça doesn't buy galacticos, we CREATE them.
PrOXy
Culé
Culé

Location: фигугээс бусад бүх цаг үеийн блауграна өмсгөлтнүүд мандтугай!!!

Postby Өсөхбаяр » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:18 pm

марсиал харин бодит өрсөлдөгч байж мэдэхээр залуу байна лээ дээ.
Ч.Өсөхбаяраас
Өсөхбаяр
Argentina's fan

Postby Zoe » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:36 am

:ногоон:

Rulli (Real Sociedad): "I'll be able to tell my grankids that I have played against Messi, Neymar and Suarez."

Wendell Lira (Vila Nova) “Neymar deserves the Ballon d'Or. Messi was injured and Ronaldo isn't at his best moment.” [goal]

Gilberto Silva (ex-Arsenal) “For his age, what Neymar has done is very impressive. I was so happy when he moved to Europe.” [guardian]

Alves: "Best player in the world? Messi is a bit ahead, because of his influence on the game. Think at this moment, Neymar is second" [cope]

Suarez: "I'm not mad about Ballon d'Or. We know Messi is the number one, and there's no doubt Neymar is the number two in the world now."

Cobos: “We want to play against Neymar, Iniesta, all the stars. This is our chance to show that the Villanovense players are players too.”

Edgar Davids: "Neymar plays an important role and he is stepping up in Messi's absence."

Nadine: "Neymar deserves to be in the top 3. He has had a huge development, talent to superstar."

Hans Krankl: The trident is marvellous and Messi a little footballing god

Lucas (PSG): "Neymar is top-3 in the world now, not the best, but he can still make progress and become the best player in the world." [rmc]

Pique: "Neymar's one of best three in the world, no doubt. It’s not just about goals but intensity and the ability to go past people" [fifa]

Valdano (ex-Real Madrid): "Messi-Suarez-Neymar is a miracle. Their friendship has solved the many problems the club has." [record via sport]

Dunga: “Ronaldo isn't on the same level as last year, Messi has been hurt, Neymar is flying and has assumed the position of team leader.”

ney new boots!
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby PrOXy » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:05 am

ней ч ганган шивээс хийлгэжээ. саяхан ла лигийн 2014-15 улирлын шилдэг латино шагнал авчихаад (билүү?) индэрээс "би хүсэл мөрөөдлөө биелүүлхий тулд тэмцэж яваа бяцхан хүү." гэж яриад байсныгаа л хийлгэсэн бололтой.

шивээснээсээ болоод гэмтчихэв үү :ногоон:
Barça doesn't buy galacticos, we CREATE them.
PrOXy
Culé
Culé

Location: фигугээс бусад бүх цаг үеийн блауграна өмсгөлтнүүд мандтугай!!!

Postby Zoe » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:11 pm

Neymar won the Samba d'Or 2015 for best Brazilian player in Europe this year.

Neymar with Brazilian artists in song of his institute

Neymar in video game commercial #pes2016

Neymar has won the Samba Gold trophy for best Brazilian in Europe, with 38% of votes, ahead of Douglas Costa (13%) and Felipe Melo (9%).

World Player of 2015: 1 Messi 2 Ronaldo 3 Neymar 4 Suarez 5 Lewandowski 6 Muller 7 Iniesta 8 Ibrahimovic 9 Pogba 10 Neuer #fcblive [world soccer magazine]

Luis Suarez (Ex-Inter): "Messi for the Ballon d'Or and Neymar second, without any doubt"

Maradona: "Messi, Suarez and Neymar are deadly."

Ronaldinho: "I can't explain how special Neymar will become. In the next few seasons he'll become the best player.”

Rafinha: “I'm a Neymar fan but Messi is from another planet. Neymar will be the best one day, but now, it's Messi.” [globo]

Robert (Fluminense): "I'm a Barça fan. I've always followed the games due to Brazilians like Ronaldinho. Favorite players? Messi and Neymar"
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:22 pm

Neymar will be the first ever footballer to receive his own line of Nike Air Jordan's which will debut this fall.

Ney's all tattoos!
http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/ba ... ed-4753912

Thiago (Bayern): "Messi, Suarez, and Neymar are making history for Barca. They are a powerful trident." (ESPN)

Eto'o (Former Barca): "After the era of Messi and Cristiano, Neymar will become the best player in the world." (ESPN)

Ronaldinho: “Without doubt, Neymar is already my heir. He is performing in that role and he has been for many years.” [marca
Ronaldinho: “Neymar is a great player and he will be the face of Brazil for plenty of seasons to come.”

Eto'o (Antalyaspor, ex-Barcelona): "Ballon d'Or? Messi will be first, Neymar second, and Cristiano Ronaldo third." [espn brasil]
Eto'o: "Neymar has great potential. I'm sure he'll be the number one. Although it depends on him. He has the talent and needs to train hard"

Alves: "Neymar can get where he wants. There are magical players and he is one of them. He's better every season - he'll be like good wine."
Alves: "More difficult to mark Ronaldo or Neymar? Ney's better, has magic. Ronaldo scores, shoots, heads well, but dribbling isn't so good."

Kaka (ex-Milan): "Neymar has improved a lot since he’s gone to play in Europe. It’s a matter of time until he wins the Ballon d'Or." [fifa]

Luis Felipe Scolari: 'MSN like Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho'

Arda on @ClubMitjanit “Messi is the best in history. He's not of this world. After him is Neymar who will be the next one.”
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:18 pm

with paul pogba

Most sold shirts in 2015: 1 Messi 2 Ronaldo 3 Neymar 4 Hazard 5 Alexis 6 Ibrahimovic 7 Gerrard 8 Kane 9 Rooney 10 Ozil [worldsoccershop]

Roberto Carlos (ex-Real Madrid): "If Madrid let me, I'll try to convince Neymar to join Real Madrid." [ie]

Thiago Silva: "Messi fully deserves it, if he doesn't win it I think Neymar can."
Thiago silva: "I think all three are tied, I think Neymar will win it in the next couple of years"

Neymar: "What did I learn at Barça? Above all it was about solidarity and feeling ecstatic when you've helped a team-mate." [fifa]

Trezeguet (ex-Juventus): "Messi-Suarez-Neymar are making history. They're good for football, they enjoy themselves and so do the fans" [fcb]

Messi: "Neymar my sucessor? No, he's his own man. Has everything to become whatever he wants. He's a great player and a great human being."

Gheorghe Hagi (ex-Barcelona -Real Madrid): "Neymar has brilliant technique, even when he is going at full speed – it's pure magic." [uefa]

Thiago Silva (PSG) “I like Neymar a lot, but I think Barcelona will not allow him to leave the club.” [france 3]

Pedro (Chelsea) “Most skillful player(s) outside of Chelsea I've played with or against? Messi, Neymar, Ronaldinho, Alexis Sanchez.” [cfc]

Mauro Silva (ex-Deportivo): "Neymar is already the world's second best player. Cristiano is a good player, but Neymar is better now." [cope]

Sampaoli: "The MSN is one of the 'worst' things to happen to football."
Sampaoli (Chile coach) “The friendship between MSN is the worst thing that's happened to football. FIFA must step in.” (joking) [ep]
Sampaoli: “Messi can win a game. In addition, if he empowers Suarez and Neymar, that's invaluable. They should ban it.” (smiles)

Messi: “Neymar will win the Ballon d'Or one day. He has everything and is ap layer of great class.”

Arda Turan: "Describe Suarez? Joker. Messi? The boss. Neymar? My brother." [ser]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:53 pm

[youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ws8y_1lj-I[/youtube]
Neynar new boots!

ney interview la

Tw Charlie Austin (Southampton FC player): "Neymar Suarez Messi incredible to watch"

Valdano (ex-Real Madrid): "Seeing how fast he's learning, we'll see Neymar lift the Ballon d'Or trophy in three years." [record]

Maradona: “Neymar, Suarez and Messi will never go to Madrid unless there were problems with the club management. The fans are with them.”

Roberto Carlos (ex-Real Madrid): "Neymar has improved very fast. I think in a very short time he will be number one." [sc]

David Villa: "Messi, Suárez, and Neymar are without a doubt the best trident in history.”

Tw Piers Morgan: “I'm having cold sweats at the thought of Messi, @neymarjr and @LuisSuarez9 bearing down on @mertesacker on 23-02-2016.”

Mendieta (ex-Valencia) “Cristiano and Messi already made history and Neymar will do that too.” [goal]
Mendieta: “MSN? I'm not sure they're the best trio of all time but certainly they're one of the best.”

Neymar measured for his Madame Tussauds wax figure which will debut this spring in Orlando, Florida [mto]

Ney's hot sister
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:32 pm

Golden State Warriors players Leandro Barbosa and Stephen Curry wish Neymar happy birthday

@as: .@francefootball full of love for "Youtube king" #Neymar
http://en.as.com/en/2016/02/02/football ... 50668.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7BvpIPsWWU
Neymar in fast food commercial #fcblive #tacobell #superbowl

Muniain (Athletic): "Neymar is an amazing player. I love that kind of creative players who have magic. He seems like a nice guy too." [cope]

Ronaldinho:
"I don't think he will go to Madrid."
"Neymar is on his way to make history. Hopefully he will be the best. I think he will be."
"I'm happy because another Brazilian is enjoying Barça like I did, that's why I hope he stays many years here, where he'll grow up a lot."
"He is in the best team in the world, playing with the best players in the world."

Sergio Ramos: “Neymar to Madrid? He's a great player that can make the difference. There will always be transfer rumors.” [mp]

Ronaldinho (@10Ronaldinho) “I'm very eager to see Messi, Iniesta, and Neymar.”

Deulofeu (Everton): "Idols? You end up watching the best. Before, Ronaldinho. Now, Messi and Neymar. You'd pay a ticket to watch the." [elp]

Dante (Wolfsburg): "Favourite player? I love Neymar, he is impressive! He is technically brilliant --- a really special player." [uefa]

Belletti: "Neymar can improve even more. At the moment, apart from his great individual performances, Suarez and Messi help him a lot."
Belletti: "Being part of this attacking trident has been helping Neymar a lot. Many of his goals started with Messi or Suarez." [Omnisport]

Simeone: "Suárez' arrival have boosted their entire system. The wonderful thing is that their trio have no jealousies between them."

Edmilson (ex-Barça) “I hope Neymar follows in Messi's path. He should grow every year and be the best for 10 years.” [ser]

Neymar: "Since I was a kid, I thought I'd like playing at Barcelona and here I am. It's a dream." [bein]
Neymar: "I'm a big fan of Messi and Suarez as players, and even more as persons. On pitch, Messi is a teammate. Off pitch, an idol." [bein]

Lukaku (Everton) “When Neymar doesn't play well, he gets tons of criticism. If I aspire to be like him or Messi, why complain?” [telegraph]

Zidane: “The way that Neymar plays, brings a lot of spectacle. The fans love players like Neymar.” [efe]

Tw Ronaldo: "Congrats, crack! You're making history! And this is only the start. Stay happy!" [ronaldolima]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:03 pm

Ronaldinho: “Neymar doesn't remind me of myself. Everyone has their own style. He'll be the best for his style of play. We must not compare”
Ronaldinho: “Is Messi the best I've seen? After me (smiles). Football is about moments. Now it's Messi, Neymar, and Suarez' era.”

Halilovic: “My best friend is at Barça, Rakitic. I really want to play against him but also against Messi, Neymar and Suarez.”

Stoitchkov: "Neymar will win a Ballon d'Or wearing Barça's shirt. He won't be another traitor. He's smart, he knows this is his team" [cope]

Baptista: “Neymar hasn't given his maximum, he'll be the best in the world. He still can improve and do incredible things.”

Thiago Silva (PSG): "Ronaldo or Neymar to join? Difficult choice, but I'd prefer Neymar. He's Brazilian too, I'm like his big brother." [lp]

Tw Lineker (ex-Barcelonar): "Messi. Suarez. Neymar. Stop. It. Now!"

Douglas Costa's dream five-a-side team: Manuel Neuer, Xavi Hernández, Neymar, Douglas Costa, Robert Lewandowski

Zico (ex-player): "The numbers show that Neymar is among the best. He has everything to be chosen as the best player in the world." [fcb]

Romario (ex-Barcelona) “Neymar has everything to be bigger than Lionel Messi.” [esporte pono final]

Ronaldo (ex-Barcelona -Real Madrid): "I love Neymar. European football has made him more complete. I think he can reach Messi's level." [cm]

Martin Keown (Ex Arsenal): "Messi, Suárez and Neymar, we’re seeing an almost unprecedented spirit in a front three."

Redknapp: "Neymar, Luis Suarez.. the three of them (MSN) are just incredible aren't they." [GMS]

Arteta: "If I had to choose something about those three (Messi-Suárez-Neymar), I'd choose the way how they understand each other."
Arteta: "Its difficult to find players with such technical quality & so much talent who also look to each other, associate with each other."
Arteta: "...so often, and who are able to share the spotlight in such a surprising manner. I think that's what makes them so strong."

Giuly: "Messi-Suarez-Neymar vs Giuly-Eto'o-Ronaldinho? They score more than we did. They can each score 50 a year, that's impressive." [fcb]

Tw Gary Lineker: "Messi. Neymar. Suarez. Folks."

Cazorla (Arsenal) “What Messi, Suarez, and Neymar do together is incredible but Barça are more than just those three.” [onda]

Cafu (ex-Brazil) “Looking at his technical skills, I would say Neymar is stronger than Messi and Cristiano right now.” [efe]
Cafu: “Neymar is the best Brazilian out there. He's on another level than the other Brazilians.”
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:07 pm

new boots!

Koeman: "Neymar and Suárez are two more big names. Their attack right now is amazing."

Jerome Boateng (Bayern): "Messi, Suarez, Neymar, Ronaldo can smell defenders' fear."
"Neymar and Messi are low to the ground and can turn quickly, so it's difficult for defenders like me, who are tall centre-backs."
"They are just too good for you to make even a little mistake. More than speed or technique though, as a defender you need confidence."
"Messi, Suarez, Neymar, Ronaldo - they can all smell if you're afraid to duel with them. One whiff and then they destroy you. So you gotta show up."

Sanchez Flores (coach Watford): "You can't compare Barça's attacking trio with anyone. I had never seen something like this before." [ser]

Wenger (coach Arsenal): "Barça have the best strikers I’ve seen. The three together are exceptional. They can create chances from nothing."

Fb Sarkozy (former French president): "Who'd I buy to replace Ibrahimovic at PSG? One, Messi. Two, Neymar. Three, Ronaldo. Four, Suarez."

Ryan Giggs (ex-Manchester United) “Neymar is my son's favorite player, then Cristiano Ronaldo, and then Messi.” [telegraph]

Del Piero (ex-Juventus): "Messi is the leader of Barça now, but Neymar will be the leader in the future. He's an incredible player." [ge]

Thiago Alcantara: “Neymar can also win the Ballon d'Or because he is a top level player.”

Marquinhos (PSG): "Messi, Suarez and Neymar are players who make the difference. They can unlock a tough game in ten seconds." [fichajes]

Tostao (ex Brazil): "I have no doubt that Neymar would become better than Ronaldinho, because he's more complete." [Ser]

Carragher: "MSN is the best forward line in history. The stats speak for themselves, but for me, it goes beyond the stats too."

Simeone: “Even though Messi is the best, he improved even more when Suarez and Neymar reached the level of performance they have now.”

Tostao (ex-player): "Pele is most complete player ever, but Neymar has potential to become second best Brazilian player in history." [ser]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:06 am

Neymar has won a Webby Award, an award for 'excellence on the Internet'. He won the People’s Voice award for best sports website.

Highest revenues in 2015/2016 (in M€): Messi 74 - Ronaldo 67 - Neymar 44 - Ibrahimovic 29 - T.Silva 27 - Di Maria 26 - Bale 25 #fcblive [ff]

Luis Garcia (ex-Barça) “Messi, Suarez, and Neymar are the best three in the history of football when you are talking about forwards.”
Luis Garcia: “MSN are always happy, they're not selfish when they have to score. When one wins a penalty, another one takes it.” [omnisport]

Lucas Moura (PSG): "Which player I'd want at PSG? Messi, why not... I adore him. Or Benzema or Lewandowski. But personally I'd prefer Neymar" [c+]

Schuster (ex-Madrid coach) “At the moment, the Barcelona front three are more convincing. They're amazing to watch.” [as]

Pele: “Today you have just three great players in the world: Messi, Cristiano, and maybe Neymar. In that time there were many.” [telegraph]

Del Piero (Juventus): "Neymar has the future in front of him and he has a great chance to win the Ballon d'Or in the future." [goal]

Claudio Ranieri: "Champions League football at Leicester? It'll be incredible. Imagine Barça at the King Power stadium, Messi..Neymar, wow."

Musonda: “I enjoy watching players who are enjoying themselves on the pitch, like Neymar and Messi. I can identify with them.”

Carlo Ancelotti: "How to defend against Messi? To prepare the game for Messi is impossible, Messi is a fantastic talent, you avoid speaking about him, avoid to speak about his talent, his skills, if you speak about the skills of Messi, the players will be afraid. I think he is a top talent, the most important thing is to avoid to speak about him and focus on your game. Like against Neymar, like against Ibra. For this type of player it not enough to have only one player, you need a team to defend against them". [goal]
Ancelotti: "Neymar's growth this season is evident. His form is spectacular, and you see his importance. Right now he's better (than Bale)."

Luis Suarez: “I'd love to have Messi's left foot, which is one of a kind and the pace and happiness of Neymar.”

Neymar: "Five people who inspire me? My father, Messi, Robinho, Ronaldinho, and Michael Jordan." [via globoesporte]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:46 am

Most marketable athletes in 2016: 1 Curry 2 Pogba 3 Virat Kohli 3 Spieth 4 Anthony Joshua 5 Kei Nishikori 6 Lydia Ko 8 Neymar [sportspro]

"Best Player in the world" as voted on by Bundesliga players:

Messi 47.7%
Cristiano Ronaldo 29.8%
Neymar 4.3%
Luis Suarez 3.8% [kicker]

he best forwards in Europe's top 5 leagues according to the CIES Football Observatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQxTjhbbtPI
Neymar in Pokerstars commercial

Neymar with Michael Jordan

Neymar's new Jordan Brand boots (cleats)
Neymar on Facebook: "Honored to collaborate with a legend, and launch @nikefootball’s first Jordan Boot collection"

Transfer value according to CIES.

Carragher: "It's a complete joy to watch the three of them play together. Just look at the game against Celta a few weeks ago.."

Diego Alves (Valencia) "Neymar will surely be the best player in the world in a short time. I'm sure of this." [goal]

Neymar: "Michael Jordan established parameters of greatness. He's an amazing competitor, a great champion. I've always admired him." [efe]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:57 am

with Chris Tucker

with rapper Tyga

Most jersey sold.
1. Lionel Messi
2. James
3. Hazard
4. Cristiano
5. Neymar
6. Rooney
7. Ibrahimovic
8. Pogba
9. Alexis Sánchez
10. Griezmann

Steph Curry: "Neymar is a star in the soccer world, showing skill when he's out on the field. He’s fun to watch."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:49 pm

'Most Desirable Player' according to Indian women: Messi - 49.7% Neymar - 31.5% Griezmann - 18.8% [shaadi]

Neymar 10 best goals (2015-16 La Liga season)

Ig Serena Williams (tennis player): "Always be ready for summer. You never know when. @neymarjr will show up"

Cicinho (ex-Brazil) "Brazil can't rely on just one player. If Neymar plays, Brazil win. If Neymar does not play, Brazil do not win."

Tata Martino (coach ARG): "Neymar will win the Ballon d'Or sooner or later, it's just a matter of time." [njr]

Messi: "Neymar or Ronaldinho?Oh! It's very difficult! I was lucky to play with both. It's so hard to pick just one."
Messi:"I was so surprised by Neymar's personality. He's so young, still so young, so cheerful, a boy without malice and an amazing person."
Messi: "Neymar always tells me that he's my fan. It makes me a little blush, because he says on my face that he's a big fan of me."

Rivaldo (ex-Barça) on @FCBtv “Now there's Messi and Ronaldo but soon I think Neymar will be the best in the world."

Usain Bolt: "Swimming is one of the events I want to see at the Olympics, football also. I would love to see Neymar play."
Usain Bolt (sprinter): "I love to see Neymar playing. I love his work and he loves mine. I haven't met him personally, hopefully soon." [MD]

Montanier (Nottinghan Forest coach) "Other transfer targets? I look, and Messi and Neymar are not ready to come to Nottingham." (smiles)

Conte (Chelsea coach) "We have great talent, but now the world doesn't think they're at the same level as Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Ronaldo."

Denis Suarez : "Neymar reminds me of the Ronaldinho I saw as a child. He is about fantasy, dribbling and technique."

Ze Roberto (Palmeiras) "Gabriel Jesus isn't better than Neymar. Neymar is from another planet. I have never seen anyone like him." [as]
Ze Roberto: "Neymar is extra-terrestrial. When I was at Santos the senior players showed up early just to see him in one of the youth teams"

Neville: "With Messi, Suárez and Neymar up front they were incredible. Neymar was just out there taking the piss they were that good.."

Rivaldo (ex-Brazil) “As a Brazilian, I've really enjoyed the progress that Neymar has made in the last two years.” [lequipe]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:23 am

Neymar (49) has surpassed Zico (48) and is now the 4th top scorer in the National team.

Saiza wrote:Image

The distribution of Neymar's 300 career goals:

Right foot: 211x
Left foot: 67x
Headers: 19x
Chest: 1x
Knee: 1x
Backheel: 1x.

Tw Sergio Gonzalez (fan whom Neymar gave his shirt to, yesterday): "Thank you Neymar for the lovely gesture you had with me. I'm obliged".

Sergio Gonzalez (fan): "Neymar is my favorite player in Barça, along with Luis Suarez and Messi". [sport]
Sergio Gonzalez (fan): "I made a sign asking Neymar asking for his shirt. He looked at the place where I was and stared at me". [sport]
Gonzalez: "Neymar then raised his thumb as an sign of approval and winked at me".
Gonzalez: "The truth is, I wasn't expecting him to respond. When the game ended my sister told me to leave".
Sergio Gonzalez: "Neymar came to me. It was a great gesture. He shook my hand and winked at me. I still can't believe it". [sport]

Mo Farah (distance runner and Arsenal fan) “I hope we sign a forward. Messi would be good. Or Neymar, he’d be good. Let’s do it.” [fox]

Juninho (ex-Brazil) "Neymar is a different player, he's unique. When the ball lands on his foot everybody expect a goal." [omnisport]
Juninho: Neymar must have extra emotional control, because he knows his importance on the national team."

Rivaldo: “Neymar is a great player and is making a name for himself in the world of football. He'll be the best in the world.” [fcb]
Rivaldo: Neymar Jr will become the best in the world.

Verheijen: "Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar, these players are very important for football." [sport]

Gianluca Zambrotta (ex-Italy) "Ibrahimovic compares with the best players at the moment like Luis Suarez and Neymar, Messi, Ronaldo." [sun]

Andre Schubert (coach Borussia): "Neymar always tries to show the immense quality that he has. He is a world-class player."

POLL: "Better trio"? MSN 74% - BBC (Benzema, Bale, Cristiano) 26% (2,500 internet votes) [france football]

Tostão (ex-Brazil): "Neymar will be the second best player in the history of Brazil, behind Pelé." [MD]
Tostão (ex-Brazil): "Neymar is spectacular. A phenomenon. He shoots well, dribbles well, takes good free-kicks and is quick." [MD]

Alex Iwobi (Arsenal) "My ultimate signing? ‘Neymar, he’s entertaining. Then again, if we bring him in, my position's gone!" [copa90]

Cafu (ex-Brazil): "Best player in the last 20 years in your opinionTo pick just one from the last 20 years is tough, but if we're talking about recent years I'd have to go with Messi."

Simeone (Atleti): Neymar is an extraordinary player. He won gold medal at the Olympics after they had criticized him in Brazil."
Simeone: "At Barcelona, he has found the ideal place to express himself and his talents."
Simeone on Neymar: "He likes having fun, he sings, he dances… then he'll tear you to shreds."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:19 pm

[youtube[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ4YO5Xzjlo[/youtube]

Kolo Toure (Celtic) “I have played against many top strikers, many combinations, but this (MSN) is crazy. The combination is amazing.” [sp]
Kolo Toure: “MSN are the best I've ever seen. They work so hard for each other, they're like brothers.” [sunday post]
Kolo Toure: “The Barça of 2005-06 was a good team. They beat us (Arsenal) in the CL final, but this (MSN) is the next level.”

Ronaldinho: "Neymar is growing a lot. He plays with great players at Barça. One day, he will be the best player in the world." [efe]

Cafu (ex-Brazil): "Neymar Junior is our best player. In the last 15 years we have not had a player like him. Technically he's so good".
Cafu: "Will it help Neymar grow playing in Barca? Any player benefits from playing there. They're one of the best clubs in the world".
Cafu: "Step by step Neymar has become the leader of the Brazil national side". [sport]

Ronaldinho: "Attacking trios, which one is better? Everyone did great. With Eto'o and Messi we did great things".
Ronaldinho: "Watching Neymar playing with Iniesta, Messi... it is a satisfaction" [as]

Maradona: "Leo and Cris are no longer just two, there are not 3 horses running to win."
Maradona: "Not only Messi & Ronaldo anymore, there's Neymar too. I like watching him, gets kicked 200 times but still keeps going." [Marca]

Rakitic: “Neymar is on the way to be the next best. Maybe Barça can put a buyout fee as high as possible because he'll be the next Messi.”

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: "Neymar is a special guy. He'll become one of the best in the history of football."

PrOXy wrote:Image
74 тоглолтонд 50 гоол

пеле - 77
шүд - 62
ромариао - 55
ней - 50
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby meesh » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:02 pm

Дасгалжуулагчид, одууд багаа сольдог харин ФАНАТУУД хэзээ ч.....
meesh

PreviousNext

Return to Францын Лиг 1