NEYMAR JUNIOR

Moderators: khulgee, Хөлбөмбөгийн модууд

Re: NEYMAR JUNIOR

Postby Zoe » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:40 am

David Villa: "I think Messi, Suarez, and Neymar are showing that they can play together. They're the best strikers in the world." [sky]
David Villa: "Ballon d'Or? I don't know who will win but I'm sure it will be between Messi, Luis Suarez, Neymar and Cristiano."

Carlo Ancelotti (Bayern Munich coach) "Dybala and Neymar can become the heirs of Messi and Ronaldo." [tuttosport]

Luis Figo: "Neymar's playing style? That's his way of playing. If it annoys anyone, that's their problem." [cope]
Figo: "Neymar is trying to be the best he can be, that's football and that's his style. If that gets to some people, it's their problem."
Figo: "Messi, Suarez, and Neymar are fantastic players. I enjoy their football but I won't compare them too Bale, Benzema, and Cristiano."

Tite (coach Brazil): "(Neymar, Messi, CR) are top 3. This is nothing new, they're top 3 that have been chosen for the Ballon d'Or before."
Tite: "Messi and CR are more or less the same in terms of their timeline, being 29 and 31 years old. Neymar is a player who is on the rise."

Coutinho (Liverpool): "Top 3 players in the world? My top three players in the world are the MSN trio" [fft]
Coutinho: "One is fast, the other is skilful, then there's the top scorer, so they really complete each other
Coutinho: "Obviously there are others at Real Madrid too, like Cristiano Ronaldo, but those three (MSN) complete each other"

Mazinho (Rafinha's dad) “Messi helps Neymar a lot. Neymar is one of the best. Messi will help him be among the best in the world.” [globo]

Puyol: "Messi, Suarez and Neymar are wonderful. It's difficult to find three players of the same caliber in the same club." [iamnaples]
Marcelo:Messi's the best in the world
Keylor Navas:Leo's the best player in the world,he's God's gift!
Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:44 am

Vitolo's perfect player (Sevilla): Hair cut - Jose Antonio Reyes, Heading - Cristiano Ronaldo, Vision - Andres Iniesta, Friendliness - Jose Antonio Reyes, Stamina - Gaby, Strength - Sergio Ramos, Right foot - Cristiano Ronaldo, Left foot - Lionel Messi, Dribbling - Neymar, Professionalism - Mascherano.
Vitolo: "I choose Neymar for dribbling ability. He makes a lot of runs in every game. They always work out well." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi6H9lK2yfQ

Iñigo Martinez's perfect player (Sevilla): Hair cut - Sergio Canales, Heading - Aritz Aduriz, Vision - Andres Iniesta, Friendliness - Andres Iniesta, Stamina - Asier Illaramendi, Strength - Felipe Caicedo, Right foot - Cristiano Ronaldo, Left foot - Lionel Messi, Dribbling - Neymar, Professionalism - Xavi Prieto.
Iñigo Martinez (Real Sociedad): "He is very fast and tricky. It's practically impossible to stop him one-on-one situation." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcvZA2Hf-WU

Diego Lòpez (Espanyol): "MSN does not take my sleep, but it is true that they are the best in the world" [Sport]
Diego Lòpez: "In the field it is difficult because they have an incredible talent, their speed and precise finishes make it complicated."
Diego Lòpez: "I have played quite a few times at the Camp Nou and it is beautiful. It is a fantastic scenario."
Diego Lòpez: "We are not going to fool ourselves, playing with Madrid or Barça is different, they are the best."

Joey Barton (Rangers) "Before playing in Scotland, the Scottish media built me into this Neymar, Messi type of player, which I wasn't" [bbc]
Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:50 am

[tweet]]https://twitter.com/NeyMarvellous/status/821729944229314561[/tweet]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r46h-n061LI
Neymar's perfect footballer:
Acceleration and strength: Ronaldo Nazario
Technique: Leo Messi… because he's the best in world.
First touch: Romario
Vision: Ronaldinho
Personality: Andrés Iniesta… because he's genuine, calm person who's a natural on and off the pitch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r46h-n061LI

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: "My house is plenty of Neymar posters. He is my son's role model in football."

Bolasie (Everton) on @bbc5live "I think with the right coach, Wilfred Zaha's got ability of someone like Neymar. I'd go that far."
Bolasie on @bbc5live "Neymar's at Barça so it's hard to compare, but the ability Zaha has, it's up there."

Tite: "I smile when people compare Neymar to Ronaldo and Messi who are from different generations and reached their peak."

Paul Pogba: "Successors to Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo? In the future you can see Neymar, Eden Hazard, and Marco Reus." [espn]

Maradona: "Neymar is ready to deal with Messi and Cristiano. For me he should've been among the nominees for Fifa The Best awards."
Maradona: "Neymar is doing things in Barcelona that remind me of the early years of Messi"

Cafu: "Neymar is not far from Messi or Ronaldo, I'm sure in the next few years he'll be playing as the best in the world." [Goal]

Coutinho: "Neymar is the main idol in Brazilian football. Children look up to him. For me, he is the best player." [fourfourtwo]
Coutinho: "Neymar is my friend and a great teammate who I admire. the football he plays at Brazil and Barcelona is really inspiring."

Peñaranda (Malaga): "CR is an example for players who want to triumph but don't have talent. He's great but I'm more interested in Neymar."

Juan Pablo Sorin (Ex-Barca): "Neymar is already battling with the best, he's already arriving at Messi's level, improving more & more" [UOL]

Sorin: "Neymar did very well at the Olympics after a lot of criticism. He's better every day and growing a lot."
Sorin: "As Messi evolved with his experiences with Argentina, Neymar knows too what he wants and when he is in good physical shape."

Alexander Isak (AIK) "I like Messi, Neymar, and Pogba. I like some players, but those three." [fotbollskanalens]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby *R9* » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:23 am

Овоошдээ.
We Are Champions League Winners!!!!
*R9*
Ronaldo Fan

Postby Zoe » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:59 am

Neymar is about to launch his own emoji app called "Neymoji". [El País]

Luiz Felipe Scolari (coach Guangzhou Evergrande): "Neymar will be at Messi and Cristiano's level in two years time." [efe]
Scolari: "Neymar will possibly dethrone Messi or Cristiano because he is one of the phenomenons I have worked with"
Scolari: "Is Neymar going to win the Ballon d'Or? Yes, I think so, but not this year"

Edinson Cavani (PSG): "MSN is the best Trident in the world. They have statistics and they have won very important things." [MD]
Cavani: "I don't know how many goals are there in between the three (Messi, Suarez and Neymar). The truth is the there are many goal."

Cerezo (Atleti president): "I love Neymar, he's not a provocative player by any means."

Pele: "The only problem that Neymar has is the header. Cristiano Ronaldo is not better than him." [uol]
Pele: "Technically, Neymar is way better, but Cristiano Ronaldo is better when using the head. You don't see Neymar scoring with the head."

Maxwell: "There's no need to make comparisons between Messi and Neymar, they are different quantities."
Maxwell: "Neymar has a magical play, with his moves he makes us dream football."

Ronaldinho (Ex-Barcelona): "I think Neymar is already among the best in the world, one day he'll be the best in the world." [ESPN]
Ronaldinho: "Us Brazilians are waiting for that because Neymar is an idol for all Brazilian soccer.
Ronaldinho: "Neymar is a great friend, it's a matter a time for him to be the best in the world."

Kaka (ex-Madrid): "With everything that he's done at Barca, Neymar could well be next in line to be the best player in the world" [recordTV]
Kaka: "I think if Neymar changed his name to 'Reymar', he'd have an even better chance. All successful Brazilians begin with the letter ®"

Lucas Moura: Can Neymar be Messi's successor? "I don't think Neymar can be like Messi. Every player has their own style * their own history"
Lucas Moura: "But I think that, after Messi, Neymar can become a great, great player as well and write a great history for Barcelona."

Ronaldinho: "The best is Messi. I've always said I think one day it will be Neymar, but in the future, it can be Gabriel Jesus." [mirror]

Verratti: "Barcelona is still the best team in the world. They have the three best players in attack (MSN), and Iniesta too."
Verratti: "Iniesta, Messi and Neymar create a move in a second.”Verratti: "Iniesta, Messi and Neymar create a move in a second.”

Kylian Mbappe (Monaco) "Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar are phenomenal. I'm still far away from that level."

Thiago Silva: "I'd define Messi as a maestro, Luis Suarez as a killer, and Neymar as fantastic." [md]

Ronaldinho: "Neymar's a star. He's doing a fantastic job. It's a pleasure to watch another Brazilian make history. He's one of the best."

Alejandro Galvez's perfect player (SD Eibar): Heading - Sergio Ramos, Vision - Andres Iniesta, Friendliness - Joaquin Sanchez, Stamina - Sergio Busquets, Strength - Rafael Varane, Right foot - Xabi Alonso, Left foot - Leo Messi, Dribbling - Neymar, Professionalism - Xabi Alonso.
Alejandro Galvez (SD Eibar): "Dribbling? I'd pick Neymar is the perfect player for dribbling. He is made for doing it." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mP3oRB-NrA

Dani Parejo' perfect player (Valencia CF): Hair style - Neymar, Heading - Cristiano Ronaldo, Vision - Xavi, Friendliness - Andres Iniesta, Stamina - Makelele, Strength - Gareth Bale, Right foot - Zidane, Left foot - Leo Messi, Dribbling - Ronaldinho, Professionalism - Raul.
Dani Parejo' perfect player (Valencia CF): "Hair style? I'd say Neymar. He is pretty dearing when goes to the hairdressers." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k5UEiePmRM
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby meesh » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:22 am

Дасгалжуулагчид, одууд багаа сольдог харин ФАНАТУУД хэзээ ч.....
meesh

Previous

Return to Францын Лиг 1