ПЕП ГУАРДИОЛА

Moderators: Amgaa, Хөлбөмбөгийн модууд

Re: ПЕП ГУАРДИОЛА

Postby Reda » Thu May 07, 2015 5:21 am

СЛ-н зочлон тоглолтууд дээрээ 3,3аар нь гоол алдаад экс маань ч сайхан бай болох байхдаа одоо.
Barca
Reda
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:10 pm

Pep's Dream XI
Marcelo:Messi's the best in the world
Keylor Navas:Leo's the best player in the world,he's God's gift!
Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:43 pm

Thierry Henry reveals five key Pep Guardiola methods

Thierry Henry explained on Sky TV about Pep Guardiola's methods, but he has given further details to The Sun. The former Barcelona striker says the Premier League will received "one of the best coaches of all time" when Pep arrives. Here are the five key points he picked out about the Pep method...

Philosophy:
The three Ps. Pass the ball, keep possession and play in position. "If they try to defend high, put pressure on them when they bring the ball out and rob the ball back as quickly as possible. Winning is a consequence of playing well, respecting the plan, keeping possession and your position."

System:
Guardiola wanted to fill the middle of the pitch, sometimes using a 2-5-3, as seen at Bayern Munich at times. "With Neuer as the libero (sweeper) the centre-backs can have a higher line, knowing they are covered. The wide men stay high up and open to enlargen the pitch."

Discipline:
"Guardiola is an absolute professional on and off the pitch and demands the same from all of his players," said Henry. He says players were banned from going to "F1 or tennis matches" because it would mean many hours in the sun, and from "going out after midnight". "If I had commercial commitments, my agent had to send an email to Pep to ask permission. He never said no, but he wanted to know what I was doing. It sounds like he was a complete control freak, but that was not the case."

Preparation:
Henry explained the training objectives. "To learn what the coach expected in his way of playing, to give up until the last drop of energy, and pay total attention to all the details.

Personal attention:
Henry recalled a conversation he had once with Pep, that allowed him to reach his top level. "His strategy worked. After talking I scored a hat-trick and we ended up with 100 goals between the three forwards."
Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:52 am

Guardiola's tactics by @Steviegrieve. Refreshing to see someone mention his flexibilit (must watch!)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:35 pm

Frank De Bour: Guardiola is always thinking four steps ahead

Lahm: "We want to win the Treble for Pep."

Gudjohnsen: "Guardiola will be successful anywhere he goes"
Icelandic footballer Eidur Gudjohnsen, who played for Barcelona between 2006 and 2009, praised Pep Guardiola on Sunday on 'BBC Five Live' and voiced his conviction that the coach "will be successful anywhere he goes". "He is one of the best managers I've worked for in my career. He's unbelievably organised and has an eye for detail in both training and for games", he said.

Now 37 years of age, the Icelandic forward currently plies his trade for Chinese side Shijiazhuang Ever Bright. He played under Guardiola from 2008 to 2009 as part of a Barcelona squad that won the Spanish league, the Spanish Cup, the Spanish Super Cup, the Champions League and the UEFA Super Cup.

Gudjohnsen is convinced that Guardiola, who has revealed his intention to try his luck in the Premier League next season, will win trophies and "will be a success anywhere he goes". "He sets out a specific plan for the team and, in my opinion, the best managers are the ones who are very clear on what they want from the team. The message to the players is very clear; if you follow his philosophy, then you'll be very successful. Anywhere he goes he will be successful, I have no doubt", he ended.
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:16 pm

Neymar: "Any coach I'd like to work with in the future? Guardiola is a guy that I really admire and who I would love to work with" [redbull]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Могжоохон » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:58 pm

Байрандаа л бай. Дасгалжуулагчийнхаа үгэнд ор гэсэн санаа л байна даа!
Valdes, Dani Alves, Puyol, Pique, Abidal, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Villa, Pedro, Messi
Могжоохон
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:15 pm

Pep's four golden rules: How Guardiola made Barcelona the masters of the pressing game.

Alves: "Pep taught me to play without the ball. I thought, how? He convinced me that it would be better that way."
Dani Alves: "Barça style now? It’s evolved from Pep’s [philosophy]. It is faster and more furious. Now we can attack directly."
Dani Alves: “Guardiola's secret is he gets you to see things differently. He is a football Einstein.”

Sanchez Flores (coach Watford): "Guardiola's Barça combined with the forward line Luis Enrique now has would be the perfect team." [catr]

Pogba waxes lyrical about Guardiola: “He’s iconic”. “Right now I’m a Juventus player but obviously in the future I might have a chance to work with him,” [sky deutschland]
Pogba: “Pep has great experience and incredible footballing philosophy. I've heard he gets the absolute best out of the players at his disposal."

Gabi Milito: "All Pep's players learn a lot. I never learned so much about the game. His ideas were both very original and very clear."

Xabi Alonso: "Pep is ahead of his time. He is very demanding of himself and his players."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:09 am

Villa: "The key moment of my transfer to Barça was a call from Guardiola. He said he wanted me in his team, explained where I would play..."

Cesc: "Guardiola's final season at Barça? He wanted to change the formation (from 4-3-3 to 3-4-3)."
Cesc: "After 3 years of playing at a fantastic level, Pep felt that opponents were touching on a way of playing against Barça and 4-3-3."
Cesc: "Pep wanted to try something different and play three at the back, four in midfield plus Messi dropping even deeper."
Cesc: "Pep wanted to dominate midfield. He also played two wide players, always threatening and staying open, going in behind defenders."
Cesc: "Pep's instruction for me and Messi was that we were both playing as false nines but when one player went deep, other pushed higher."
Cesc: "I think that movement, sometimes I drop deep, Iniesta comes high with Xavi, created real pressure on the defence."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Fri May 20, 2016 12:04 pm

Thomas Müller "I find it crude and inconsiderate that people blame Pep for not winning the Champions League"
Müller "It seems those who do that haven’t been paying attention for the whole 3 years and not seen how we've developed and played football"

Emre Can "At Bayern, I had a pre-season with him Guardiola. I am very thankful to him" [Telegraph]
Emre Can "I asked Pep: ‘What do you think next season for me? Do you think I will get a lot of game-time?"
Emre Can "Pep was very honest with me and said ‘I can’t promise you will have 20-30 games. You are young, you have to prove yourself’"

Jerome Boateng "We all were a bit disappointed when it was clear that Guardiola leave us" [Kicker]
Jerome Boateng "I don't know the reasons for Guardiola's decision. We never talked about it"
Jerome Boateng "Maybe the English league tempted Pep because it's allegedly harder to win"
Jerome Boateng "...but, with all due respect for Leicester's performance, they would not have finished top of the Bundesliga."
erome Boateng "At Manchester City, where I played in the 2010-2011 season, a totally different world than at Bayern awaits Pep."
Jerome Boateng "City is a club with a lot of money but not as well organised as Bayern and not with the structure we have here in all areas"
Jerome Boateng "From a footballing and tactical point of view, a lot will stay from Pep, not only for me but for all of the team" [Kicker]
Jerome Boateng "We have learnt a lot from Pep in the past three years. I have become a better player in that period of time."
Jerome Boateng "As a person, Guardiola is more reserved, more withdrawn, but you can talk football with him all day and all night."
Jerome Boateng "Pep is always busy with tactics and the next opponent."
Jerome Boateng "Pep's contract situation was a major issue this season — in the public, not in the team" [Kicker]
Jerome Boateng "It was an indicator for me that Pep would leave when the decision was pushed back again and again, and it happened."
Jerome Boateng "It maybe was a bit unfortunate that the coach did not inform the team personally before he left for the Christmas holidays"

Thierry Henry "Pep wants to dominate everything" [Sky]
Thierry Henry "Pep wants to dominate possession, he wants to dominate games"
Thierry Henry "Pep wants to know what's happening in the dressing room, he wants to know what you're eating, where you are going"
Henry "Pep wants to control everything. That's how I know the guy and that's what he will try to do at Man City."
Thierry Henry "Unfortunately Pep didn't have the opportunity to win the Champions League at Bayern"
Thierry Henry "We are talking about a guy who when he doesn't win the Champions League it seems like it's failure."

Aguero (Man City): "Leo told me Guardiola is impressive and other players with whom I have spoken have said the same."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:10 pm

DANKE PEP!!!

Pep didn't lose a DFB Pokal game in his 3 years at Bayern
17 Games

14 Wins

3 Draws

45 Goals for

7 Goals against

La Liga: 3
Copa del Rey: 2
Champions League: 2
Bundesliga: 3
DFB Pokal: 2
Spanish Super Cup: 3
UEFA Super Cup: 3
FIFA CWC: 3
DFL Supercup: 0

Tuchel, talking about watching Guardiola's Barça: "I re-learned what this game offers: Structured position-play, pass rhythm, ball control"
Tuchel: "...and the absolutely most courageous and hardworking defending of topstars I've ever seen."
Tuchel:" Just look at their [Guardiola's Barça] games - you can learn everything about football."
Tuchel, asked why he followed Pep's Barça that closely: "I always followed Barça and was a Barça fan since the days of Johan Cruyff."
Tuchel: "In Cruyff's tradition, Pep proved as a coach that you can play football in a beautiful AND succesful way, and you may even have to"
Tuchel: "Every game against Pep is a big challenge and every meeting with him is a real inspiration."
Manuel Neuer: "The three years under Pep Guardiola have been sensational," [Kicker]
Neuer: We should acknowledge that our coach did not fail in any area, even though we didn't win the Champions League
Neuer: "Working with Pep was sensational. We played the best football out there both in Europe and in Germany"
Neuer: "Guardiola has moved Bayern forward in all aspects. I have learned a lot from him both as a footballer and as a human being"
Uli Hoeness: "I don’t think Pep is recognised in Germany for what he has done. 10 years ago, we would have given anything for such success."
Tw Mitchell Weiser: "Pep is/was the best coach ever in Germany probably in the world! Hands down! Thanks for everything!!!"

Jerome Boateng "Since Pep came I think I've improved my game — especially technically" [CNN]

Phillip Lahm "Pep is an incredible coach on a completely different level in terms of tactics" [DM]
Lahm "You’re always measured trophies but Pep developed a lot of players with the way he thinks about tactics and the way he analyses games"
Lahm "Pep really helps players develop and he even helped me improve at the age of 30— with Pep it’s more than just about winning trophies."
Lahm "The first thing Man City players will have to know is this: keep your position. That is what Pep places greatest value on" [DM]
Philipp Lahm: "Pep got critized a lot. He took the team to another level. It was important for us to say goodbye to him with the double."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:21 pm

Sky Sports documentary on Pep Guardiola

Robben "It was important to work with Pep. He was something special. We developed further, and that's a huge complement to him" [DW Sports]

Joshua Kimmich "I am just very thankful that Pep threw me in the starting XI time and time again. Not many coaches have balls like Pep"
Joshua Kimmich "Pep played me at centre-back again and again. I hope that I was able to pay back the trust."
Joshua Kimmich "I don't think a lot of other coaches would've supported me like that. Thanks to Pep, I am part of German national team now"

Müller "I learnt a lot from Pep. He made us better tactically. You see that in every game, including the game against BVB"
Müller "We were completely in control of a team that doesn't just play on the counter like under Klopp. They hardly ever got in behind us"
Müller "Thomas Tuchel is a great coach, who can react immediately to situations, but we always had the right answer. We were well prepared"
Müller: Surprised Pep was crying? "No, I wasn't. When the season's over, you can be human again and not just a machine. The pressure's off"
Müller "Pep's departure could have gone one of two ways. For outsiders, defeat would have been a blot to his copybook."
Müller "That was clear to him before the game, so that's why you saw an outpouring of emotions afterwards. I can understand that."

Franz Beckenbauer "Guardiola won seven titles in three years, Even without winning the Champions League, he’s left his mark on Bayern"
Franz Beckenbauer "Pep took over from Heynckes and the situation was not easy"

Ter Stegen: "GER's way of playing is similar to that of Guardiola's Barça. Although the big difference is that we don't have Messi (laughs)"

Gündogan "I read in Ibrahimovic's book that he doesn't like Guardiola. But he says Pep is the best coach he ever worked with"

Del Bosque "Pep is the best in the world for his successes, including the value he showed by going to Bayern without really speaking German"

Xavi: "Pep Guardiola changed world football. He didn't just change Barça, he changed world football." [sky]

Alaba: "I'm very grateful for what he [Pep] did with me. It was a big pleasure to work with a big coach like him"

Xavi: "Guardiola even changed Real Madrid's style of play"

Paco Jemes (in 2013): "Did Cruyff's Barca have a determining influence on me? Yes, Cruyff has had an influence on everything. Also Pep Guardiola, who was at Barca. Guardiola as a player, without being faster, without being stronger that others, did everything faster and better than the rest. Why? Because his head was far ahead. Xavi also is not too fast, but does play faster than the rest of the team. I always liked that Barca way of understanding football."

Figo: “Like Cruyff, Guardiola was a super perfectionist. Even in his playing days you could tell he liked to be in charge. He just loved to win.”

Kimmich on Pep: "Some say Pep failed at Bayern, but the club were rarely as dominant as under him, when they won three leagues in a row.”
Kimmich: “Guardiola somewhat revolutionized football here in Germany. And I believe his influence in England will be devastating, too."

Roy Keane (Man Utd Legend) "Two coaches in Manchester. Mourinho reckons he's the Special One but to me this guy ,Pep, is the special one"
Keane "I like Guardiola's style, and his presence, and the way he conducts himself."
Keane "If I was still a player today, I’d like to think that I could work with Pep Guardiola."

Guardiola: " Every training was a masterclass. It was like going to university every day. Cruyff talked about the butterfly effect"
Guardiola: " Cruyff said that a good pass in the beginning can create a wonderful thing at the end. "
Guardiola: " I thought I knew about football, but when I started working with him, a new world appeared in front of me."
Guardiola: " Cruyff was an artist, an inventor, a pioneer, a man who created something from nothing."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Previous

Return to Германы Бундеслига