SUNDERLAND AFC 2015/16

Будант Албионы хөлбөмбөгийн лигээр аялах булан

Moderator: Хөлбөмбөгийн модууд

Postby erka2 » Tue May 15, 2007 1:01 am

Sunderland
Statistics
Main articles: Sunderland A.F.C. statistics and 2006-07 Season for Sunderland A.F.C.
Following relegation from the Premier League in the previous season, Sunderland are in their 106th full professional league season in the Football League Championship. In 116 years (76 in the top division), they have played over 4700 league games, of which they have won 41%, drawn 24% and lost 35%. Sunderland has an all-time positive league goal-difference of over 600.

Sunderland last won the league in 1936. Since then, their highest league finish was 3rd in 1950, although they did reach seventh in consecutive seasons at the turn of the 21st century. Since they were first relegated in 1958, Sunderland has not spent longer than 6 years in a division without being promoted or relegated.

Nicknames

Sunderland supporter Billy Morris took a Black Cat to the 1937 FA Cup Final in his top pocket as a good luck charm, it worked as Sunderland brought home the trophy for the first time. during the 1960's a Black Cat lived in Roker Park and was fed and watered by the football club. Its reward for catching mice and rats.

Since the 1960s, the emblem of the Sunderland AFC Supporters Association has been a black cat. After 2000, Sunderland's Mascot became "Samson the Cat" and a few years later, Delilah joined him. Samson was originally named after shirt sponsor at the time (Vaux Samson bitter). Delilah was given her name to create the "Samson and Delilah" pairing; the name of a Biblical couple.

As well as the "Team of All Talents" at the turn of the 20th century, Sunderland was also known as the "Bank of England club" during the 1950s. This was due to the club's huge spending on the transfer market at the time, which saw the transfer-record broken twice.

At the beginning of the 2006-07 season, the purchase of the club by the Irish Drumaville consortium, the appointments of Niall Quinn and Roy Keane to their respective roles as chairman and manager, as well as the relatively large number of Irish players in the squad (nine players out of 34) led some fans to jokingly dub the team "Sund-Ireland".

Honours
Honours Times Years
League
First Division Top Flight Champions 6 1891/1892, 1892/1893, 1894/1895, 1901/1902, 1912/1913, 1935/1936
First Division Top Flight Runners-up 5 1893/1894, 1897/1898, 1900/1901, 1922/1923, 1934/1935
Championship Second Flight Champions 2 2004/2005, 2006/2007
'New' First Division Second Flight Champions 2 1995/1996, 1998/1999
'Old' Second Division Second Flight Champions 1 1975/1976
'Old' Second Division Second Flight Runners-up 1 1963/1964
'Old' Third Division Third Flight Champions 1 1987/1988
Cups
FA Cup Winners 2 1936/1937, 1972/1973
FA Cup Runners-up 3 1912/1913, 1941/1942, 1991/1992
FA Youth Cup 2 1967, 1969
League Cup Runners-up 1 1984/1985
War Cup Runners-up 1 1942
Charity Shield Winners 1 1936/1937
Sheriff of London Charity Shield Winners 1 1901/1902
Charity Shield Runners-up 1 1937/1938

Top flight
Reached the First Division in 1890 and over the next 50 years were league champions six times.

Were relegated from the First Division for the first time in 1958, making 68 consecutive seasons spent in the English top league, still the second highest total in English football. Since then though, they have struggled to establish themselves back in the top flight.

Played their first Premiership season in 1996-97, which ended in relegation on the final day of the season.

Returned to the Premiership in 1999 and finished seventh in both of their first two seasons back at the highest level.

Were relegated from the Premiership in 2003 with a record low of four wins, 21 goals and 19 points.

They returned to the Premiership in 2005/2006 season, but went down after just one season, breaking their own record by attaining just 3 wins and 15 points.

They then returned to England's top flight after a successful 2006/07 season in the Championship, winning it under the leadership of manager Roy Keane.

Second flight
Have spent most of their time since 1958 bouncing between the top two tiers of the English professional league.

Were Division 1 champions in 1999 with an English league record of 105 points, which remained unbroken for seven years until Reading topped the same table with 106 points.

In 2006-2007, following a terrible start to the season - losing their first four games, Sunderland AFC went on to win The Championship once again. This meant that they had won the Football League Champions Trophy for the 8th time in their history - albeit it 2 of them being at the second level. However, it was a monumental achievement following the debacle of the previous season. The driving factors of this transformation were the financial takeover of the club by the Drumaville consortium led by Niall Quinn, and more importantly, the appointment of Roy Keane as the manager of the first team.

Third flight
Spent one season in the Third Division (1987-88). The managerial expertise of Dennis Smith and frequent goal scoring of Marco Gabbiadini and striking partner Eric Gates, ensured that their stay at this level was a short one and they went straight back up as champions.

Cup competitions
FA Cup runners up to Aston Villa in 1913.

The team inspired by local boy Raich Carter won the clubs first F.A. Cup in 1937, beating Preston North End 3-1.

Achieved a famous 1-0 victory over the then mighty Leeds United in the 1973 F.A Cup final thanks to an Ian Porterfield goal and a Jim Montgomery wonder save.

Reached the final of the League Cup in 1985, in which they were beaten 1-0 by Norwich City.

Most recent cup final was the 1992 FA Cup final, which was lost to Liverpool.

Club records
Home Attendance (Professional competitive games only)
Highest (Overall): 75,118 (v Derby County, FA Cup 6th Round Replay, March 8, 1933 at Roker Park)
Highest (League): 68,004 (v Newcastle United, March 4 1950 at Roker Park)
Highest (Stadium of Light): 48,355 (vs Liverpool, FA Premiership, April 13, 2002)
Additionally, Sunderland hold the record for the highest attendance outside the top flight of English football since the advent of the Premier League: 47,350 (vs Stoke City, Coca-Cola Championship, May 8, 2005)

Lowest (Overall): 1,000? (v Fairfield, FA Cup First round, 2 February 1895 at Newcastle Road) (estimate)
Lowest (League): 2,000? (v Everton April 10 1910 or Burnley December 12 1914) (both estimates and both at Roker Park)
Lowest (Stadium of Light): 11,450 (vs Chester City, Carling Cup First Round, August 24, 2004)
Lowest (Stadium of Light, League): 22,167 (vs Wigan Athletic, December 2 2003)

Highest average league attendance (Overall): 47,976 (1949-1950 season at Roker Park)
Highest average league attendance (Stadium of Light): 46,790 (2000-2001 season)
Highest ratio between average league attendance and stadium capacity: 97% (1999-2000 season)
Scorelines
Biggest victory (League): 1-9 (v Newcastle United, Division One, 5 December 1908)
Biggest victory (cup): 11-1 (v Fairfield, FA Cup First round, 2 February 1895)

Biggest Defeat: 8-0 (v West Ham United (19 October 1968), Watford (25 September 1982))
Players
All-time appearances: 623 - Jimmy Montgomery (537 league, 78 cup, 8 other)
All-time goalscorer: 228 - Bobby Gurney
Post-war goalscorer: 113 - Kevin Phillips
Most goals in a season: 43 - Dave Halliday, 1928/29 season
Highest transfer fee paid: £6.75m (Tore André Flo from Rangers)
Sequences
Most back-to-back league wins: 13 (November 14, 1891 - April 2, 1892)
Most back-to-back league draws: 6 (March 26, 1949 - April 19, 1949)
Most back-to-back league losses: 17 (January 18, 2003 - August 23, 2003)
Longest run without a league defeat: 19 (May 3, 1998 - November 11, 1998)
Longest run without a league win: 22 (December 21, 2002 - August 23, 2003)
Most points in a season: 105 (Football League Division One, 1998/99) (English league record at the time)
Fewest points in season: 15 (Premier League, 2005/06) (English league record since the advent of three-points-for-a-win)

http://www.wikipedia.org-s huulaad tavichihlaa.tuuh bolohoor lav l minii galiglaj orchuulsanaas iluu humuus oilgoh baihaa.tegeed ch mongol usegiig haana baidgiig ni ch medehgui baina.
erka2

Postby erka2 » Tue May 15, 2007 1:11 am

http://stats.football365.com/cgi-bin/teamrecords.pl
buh tsag ueiin tuuhiig ni uzeerei.
erka2

Postby dr.A » Wed May 23, 2007 9:45 pm

bolohgui bna
dr.A

Black Cats

Postby ebe » Wed May 30, 2007 7:56 am

Sunderland yu dyylgana shyy!
Bi bodoxdoo Sunderland-iig UEFA CUP-d toglox erx avax baix gej taamaglaj baina. Ygyi yadaj top-10-d season dyysgax baix. Gol ni Roy bagaa ydirdaj baigaa toxioldold..
I'm proud to be Mongolian.
ebe
Фото Эксперт

Postby .boldoo. » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:13 am

8 сард улирал эхлэхийн өмнөхөн Ювентустай нөхөрсөг хийнэ гэнэ...
GREEN & GOLD TILL THE CLUB IS SOLD!
.boldoo.
Улаан Чөтгөр
Улаан Чөтгөр

Postby Chinbaa » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:48 pm

Richardson-g harj suuy daa.. Nashat Akaram ene bagt orj bgaa geed bsan... Fantasy-daa avah gesen chini ner ni orj irdeggui... ene gereenii talaar medeelel ogchikhoor hun bna uu???
I Love SUNS
Chinbaa
Suns

Postby erka2 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:27 am

Gordon uneheer sain haalgach bainaa.saya uzlee.hojigdson ch gesen goyo toglolt bolloo.arai l juldaj l baina da.tegehdee Zunii naimaa gaigui bolson bololtoi. Gordon, McShane 2 bol sain l baina. Mcsane argagui k irish boy baina da,
erka2

Postby erka2 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:14 am

10 classic Roy Keane rants

The man set to be the next Sunderland manager has never been afraid to speak his mind, as these legendary outbursts show

Guardian Unlimited staff
Thursday August 24, 2006
Guardian Unlimited

Roy Keane wishes Alf-Inge well
Roy Keane wishes Alf-Inge well

1) THE ONE THAT GOT ROY THROWN OUT OF WORLD CUP:
Keane temporarily quits international football after a monumental slanging match with Republic of Ireland boss Mick McCarthy, in front of his team-mates in Saipan. Keane had expressed his frustrations with the side's preparations for the 2002 World Cup to the Irish Times, telling them: "You've seen the training pitch and I'm not being a prima donna. Training pitch, travel arrangements, getting through the bloody airport when we were leaving, it's the combination of things. I would never say 'that's the reason or this is the reason', but enough is enough."

Article continues
That interview led to a furious row, during which Keane told McCarthy. "Mick, you're a liar... you're a fucking wanker. I didn't rate you as a player, I don't rate you as a manager, and I don't rate you as a person. You're a fucking wanker and you can stick your World Cup up your arse. The only reason I have any dealings with you is that somehow you are the manager of my country! You can stick it up your bollocks."

2) THE ONE THAT LED TO ROY LEAVING MANCHESTER UNITED
Keane leaves Manchester United after attacking seven of his team-mates on the club's TV channel, MUTV. Keane's most stinging vitriol was reserved for Ferguson's record signing, Rio Ferdinand. "Just because you are paid £120,000-a-week and play well for 20 minutes against Tottenham, you think you are a superstar," Keane said. "The younger players have been let down by some of the more experienced players. They are just not leading. There is a shortage of characters in this team. It seems to be in this club that you have to play badly to be rewarded. Maybe that is what I should do when I come back. Play badly." Not surprisingly the video, originally scheduled as part of the Roy Keane Plays the Pundit slot on MUTV, was pulled at the insistence of manager Sir Alex Ferguson.

3) THE ONE WITH THE SNAPPED LIGAMENT
After Keane suffered a season-ending knee injury while trying to trip up Alf Inge Halaand in September 1997, the Irishman stewed for three years before exacting his revenge in the Manchester derby. "I'd waited long enough. I fucking hit him hard. The ball was there (I think). Take that you cunt," he recalled in his autobiography in 2002. "And don't ever stand over me again sneering about fake injuries. And tell your pal [David] Wetherall there's some for him as well. I didn't wait for Mr Elleray to show the red card. I turned and walked to the dressing room."

4) THE ONE WITH THE PRAWN SANDWICH:
Keane hits out at sections of United's support in the wake of what he felt was a dire atmosphere in the club's Champions League clash with Dynamo Kiev in 2000. "Sometimes you wonder, do they understand the game of football?" he splutters. "We're 1-0 up, then there are one or two stray passes and they're getting on players' backs. It's just not on. At the end of the day they need to get behind the team. Away from home our fans are fantastic, I'd call them the hardcore fans. But at home they have a few drinks and probably the prawn sandwiches, and they don't realise what's going on out on the pitch. I don't think some of the people who come to Old Trafford can spell 'football', never mind understand it."

5) THE ONE WITH THE RUN-IN WITH BIG JACK:
Even as a teenager, Keane is not afraid to stand up to authority. Following a friendly against the United States in Boston in 1991, the Republic of Ireland team are allowed a night out. The next morning, with departure set for 7.30am, the team are kept waiting until 8am by Keane. A furious Jack Charlton says: "Nineteen years old, your first trip, do you have any idea how long we have been waiting?" Keane replies, without a hint of fear: "I didn't ask you to wait, did I?"

6) THE ONE WITH THE LETTER:
In 2000, Manchester United write a letter to fans blaming Roy Keane's new £52,000-a-week contract for the hike in season ticket prices. Roy, unsurprisingly, isn't happy. "I'm not one for holding grudges but this was a stupid mistake, a bad public relations exercise and something that should never have happened," he thunders. "I'm still waiting for my apology but I could be waiting a long time. The board have tried to explain what they meant, that it was part of a wider picture of trying to keep the fans informed, telling them the club wanted to rebuild and strengthen, which is why prices were going up. The fact is nobody should be singled out in a letter. It wasn't right. I felt everything was being laid at my door."

7) THE ONE WHERE PLAYERS ARE "PIECES OF MEAT"
It's 2002, and Jaap Stam's £16.5m departure to Lazio finds Roy unhappy. Again. "His transfer to Lazio illustrates how little power footballers have in the game. Contracts mean nothing," he fumes. "He has discovered that, to football clubs, players are just expensive pieces of meat. The harsh realities remain and when a club decide they want to sell there is little you can do once the wheels are in motion."

8) THE ONE WHERE ROY PROVES TO BE A FORTUNE TELLER:
Just prior to United's make-or-break Premiership showdown with Arsenal in 2002, Keane questions the desire of some of his team-mates and warns - prophetically as it turns out - the Red Devils could end the season without a trophy. "There are a lot of cover-ups sometimes and players need to stand up and be counted," he admits. "I'm not sure that happens a lot at this club. That's the least we should do. We shouldn't have to demand it from the players - they should be proud to play and give 100%. We're not asking for miracles. We're asking them to do what they should be doing. When players don't do that it's bloody frustrating. We're going to find it hard to win the league and if we end up with no trophies there's something wrong."

9) THE ONE WHERE HE BLAMES THE YOUNGSTERS
As United lose their grip on their Premiership title in 2004, Keane rounds on unidentified younger players, accusing them of not pulling their weight. "We have one or two young players who have done very little in the game," he spits. "They need to remember that and not slack off. They need to remember just how lucky we all are to play for Manchester United and show that out on the pitch."

10) THE ONE WITH THE IRISH BLAZERS: In 2001, Keane hints he might quit the international stage if Republic of Ireland officials continue to treat the squad like second-class citizens. Fresh from a brilliant performance in a 4-0 thrashing of Cyprus, Keane blasts the FAI. "Where we trained last Monday, in Clonshaugh, was abysmal and it has been for as long as I've known it," he says. "I was fairly critical about our seating arrangements on the flight out here, when the officials were sitting in the first-class seats and the players were sitting behind. For me that's simply not right and it's not just because I'm playing for Manchester United. The priority has to be the team - and I don't think that has always been the case here."
erka2

Postby Barcik » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:16 am

Хаха! Бас л хvнд гар байсан даа... Хатуу мєртєє, бас заримдаа vнэн хэлж. кк
Дараа нь тэр David Whetherall гэж гараас хариугаа авсан болов уу...
Rosell dimissio!!
Barcik
Culé
Culé

Postby erka2 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:01 pm

Keane told McCarthy. "Mick, you're a liar... you're a fucking wanker. I didn't rate you as a player, I don't rate you as a manager, and I don't rate you as a person. You're a fucking wanker and you can stick your World Cup up your arse. The only reason I have any dealings with you is that somehow you are the manager of my country! You can stick it up your bollocks."
erka2

Postby erka2 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:23 am

bag maani 1 l bolohgui baina da.zugeer l unlike baina .ingej baigaad boloh baihaa. bless god
erka2

Postby Devil 7 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:09 am

Hogshoon uul ni goy l; medeel uud bna.Tehdee orchuulj bval iluu olon hund hurne shdee:eek:
Glory Glory
Devil 7
МанЮ фэн
МанЮ фэн

Postby erka2 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:25 pm

Tentsee Sunderland 1-1 Fulham hojigdsonoos deer l um tegehdee. az dairahgui bianaa.Jones l avch yavj baih shiv dee.Roy naimaa buruu hiij ch de.hezee humuus orj irj uzdeg sedev boloh um boldoo.hoorhii
erka2

Postby Lampard » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:37 pm

hojihoos naash uzehgui shu de humuus ,,,, ene jil tanai bagiig yaah bol gej harj bsan chini unachihgui baiga gej bodoj bn shu :grin:
Журамын нөхдийн нүдийг хайрлаж,3н мөрөөс дээш бичлэг үйлдэхгүй болмой.
Lampard
Португалийн фэн

Postby erka2 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:12 am

Unahgui ee.Margaash Chelseag hojij humuus orj irj ehelne de. yamar ch baisan 10-n dotor orj duusgah baih gej naidaj baigaa
erka2

Postby Lampard » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:36 pm

GOOD LUCK HE HE:mrgreen:
Журамын нөхдийн нүдийг хайрлаж,3н мөрөөс дээш бичлэг үйлдэхгүй болмой.
Lampard
Португалийн фэн

Postby erka2 » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:38 am

manaih azgui baina da.suuliin 2 toglolt shuugch aldaatai shiidver gargalaa. tegehde aztai baisan ch muu l baina da.goridlogo tasraagui ee.
erka2

Postby erka2 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:38 am

End orj irdeg hun bolgond Shine onii mend hurgie?
erka2

Postby erka2 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:57 am

****a gej
erka2

Postby erka2 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:38 am

****a gej
erka2

Postby zigo » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:01 pm

Хүүе ингэтлээ сэтгэлээр унах хэрэггүй дээ. Багийнхаа талаар сайхан мэдээ, мэдээлэл оруулж байлдаа. Тэгвэл хүмүүс орж ирээд санал бодлоо хуваалцанашд.
довтлогч хэрэгтэй!!!
zigo
Friends FC
Friends FC

Postby Gooner » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:47 am

Сандэрланд Rade Prica гэж Швэд гарыг Норвэгийн Аалборг-с авчээ. 3-н сая еврогоор... Норвэгийн лигийн мэргэн бууч гэнэ.
Бас МанЮ-н 2 залууг лоондсон гэнэ.

Gooner
#14 Thierry Henry
#14 Thierry Henry

Postby Mojul » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:04 pm

манай ричардсон сайн бна лээ...................
CHAMPIONS 20 13
Mojul

Postby Mojul » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:22 pm

Манай эвансыг зээлж харин Phillip Bardsley-г 2саяаар авсан байна..........
CHAMPIONS 20 13
Mojul

Postby Gooner » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:57 pm

Mojul wrote:манай ричардсон сайн бна лээ...................

Зайлуул улирал эхлээд л гэмтсэн. Саяхан гэмтлээс ирээд алж байна лэээ. Тоглолт болгонд гоолдоод л гоолын дамжуулалт өгсөн
Gooner
#14 Thierry Henry
#14 Thierry Henry

PreviousNext

Return to Английн Премьер Лиг